Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Leanna was going to confide in her group about #Rossharris's *advertiser censored* problem which may have sparked him to confess #hotcardeath

Next witness is the wife of the previous witness. Marianna Coyle?

Lead prosecutor Chuck Boring takes the cross-examination of Nathanial Coyle.

Coyle confirms that he once told investigators that Harris told the men Leanna was going to tell the women's group that she had found him viewing *advertiser censored*.

Witness is a travel agent and helped them with a trip to the Dominican Republic in October 2013.

Most apt line of the trial to date:

Kilgore to Stoddard. "I know you want to talk about his sex life, but...."

Where is the money coming from to book these trips?

Most apt line of the trial to date:

Kilgore to Stoddard. "I know you want to talk about his sex life, but...."

I think Kilgore is good but what a snide remark

Defense calls Heather Coyle to the stand. Coyle is the travel agent who Harris emailed about a cruise for his family. Coyle knew the Harris family through church.

But what was his crime to make it criminal negligence?

Now I know the sexting of the minor is a crime which will be dealt with. But are we saying that if he was only sexting with adults that day; Then the state wouldn't have a Cruelty or felony murder case?

If so then the state is reaching by trying to get various murder charges to hinge from him sexting a minor that morning at work. Jmo

The criminal element does not require a separate crime, instead it is negligence than is criminal itself.

"Criminal negligence in Georgia is more than just simple negligence. It requires that a person show a “willful, wanton, or reckless disregard for the safety of others” who might end up being injured by that person’s conduct. "

https://www.pagepate.com/child-cruelty-georgia-law/

I would say RH showed a reckless disregard for the safety of Cooper by leaving a toddler in a car all day when he was at that point the sole responsible caregiver.

INAL

I have a salary too a good one and I can't just book family trips to DR or a cruise. wow. How much was LH making? Wasn't she on mat leave?

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 1m1 minute ago
Heather says Ross sent an email the day before Cooper's death looking to book a cruise for his family. #HotCarDeath http://2wsb.tv/2fv8qRc

Heather Coyle reads an email sent by Harris the afternoon of June 17, the day before Cooper died.

"My family is looking to go on a cruise around mid-October. When I say family, I mean nine people. ... I was hoping you could put a few things together to see what we're looking at."

She says she wrote back that she was happy to help and had a few questions to get started: the length of the cruise, the budget, port of departure, ages of the kids, who would be in which cabins, destination.

I have a salary too a good one and I can't just book family trips to DR or a cruise. wow. How much was LH making? Wasn't she on mat leave?

He was making, what $55,000 and the joker (Cooper) was draining his funds. Leanna said yesterday she only worked 20-30 hours a week.

In addition they couldn't afford a down payment for a home (3.5% ). Priorities I guess...

I wonder if the jury is as tired as I am in hearing about the planning for this cruise. Good grief. What's the point, ultimately? That he discussed a cruise with a travel agent doesn't prove anything, one way or another.

Ross Cavitt | WSB-TVVerified account ‏@RossCavittWSB 2m2 minutes ago
Harris #HotCarDeath Trial: Travel Agent says Ross Harris requested family vacation info including Cooper the day before child's death.@wsbtv

In addition they couldn't afford a down payment for a home (3.5% ). Priorities I guess...

nor the money for a new car seat .... but prostitutes and luxury cruises, yes!

Do you remember the context in which he said it? It was actually a very effective thing to say at that moment.

It's Ross's fault his sex life is being discussed, not LE's
JMO.
If I were on this jury I would want to hear from Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7