Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself, to give y'all who think he's guilty of malice murder a second chance to find what in that timeline can be interpreted as evidence of his guilt. :D

So if someone here thinks Ross is guilty of malice murder, the evidence from which they've come to their conclusion can only to be found in your reconstruction of one defense witnesses' timeline? :waitasec:

Why is the state going this "all out" for parole? I'm I missing something?

I firmly believe that the state firmly believes that this man intended to kill his son and they want justice. Even if the evidence is not as solid for malice murder as they thought or would like.

I went to the link above. Read all related articles provided.
OMG, the dad's 911 call was so so so sad. The whole story is so very sad.

I just listened to the 911 call. That father's demeanor was eerily similar to Ross' behavior when he discovered Cooper.

Help me dumb the charges down for my purposes. :) is this correct?

Count 1- Malace Murder- regular premeditated murder?
Count 2- Felony Murder- accidental murder while committing another felony? (Cruelty to children? Sexting minor?)
Count 3- Felony murder- negligent murder while committing another felony?
Count 4- 1st degree Cruelty to Children- intentionally left Cooper to die in the car?
Count 5- 2nd degree Cruelty- unintentionally left Cooper in the car?
Count 6- Attempt to commit a felony- sexting with minor?
Count 7- Dissemination of Harmful Material- Sexting again?
Count 8- Dissemination of Harmful Material- dick pic?

So 7-8 are a given. Jury decides between 1-3 and 4-5? Correct?

I just listened to the 911 call. That father's demeanor was eerily similar to Ross' behavior when he discovered Cooper.

It crossed my mind that Ross also read about the father taking his child to KFC for breakfast, which was a change of routine.

So if someone here thinks Ross is guilty of malice murder, the evidence from which they've come to their conclusion can only to be found in your reconstruction of one defense witnesses' timeline? :waitasec:

No......not sure where you got that idea.

Let me be more direct, was just thinking sleuthers might look at the timeline and see a bingo.

Why did Ross say he didn't want the meeting to be rescheduled for LUNCHTIME?

Naa, he either really did just forget like the Judge guy in Arkansas which was posted up thread ( the guy got a not guilty btw) or the more sinister possibility which he did this to rid himself of being a father and could then continue with his new playboy life.

Or the third option - he forgot because he was negligently distracted by his addiction.

No......not sure where you got that idea.

Let me be more direct, was just thinking sleuthers might look at the timeline and see a bingo.

Why did Ross say he didn't want the meeting to be rescheduled for LUNCHTIME?

Because he wanted to go check to see if his son was dead at that time? I don't know. There could be many reasons.

Are we really comparing RH to a person who murders prostitutes? And as far as I know, he sexted an underage girl - which is different than having sex. Really, I can't think of a worse analogy to a person cheating on their wife.

And if glory hole is consensual, then it doesn't bother me a bit ;) different strokes....

Feel free to take my post out of context, which was a response to comparing Ross to a serial killer. Good grief.

Perhaps I read your original message incorrectly. It sounded to me like you thought it was absurb to compare Ross to a murderer when he merely cheated on his wife. I didn't think you were making the point that Ross isn't a serial killer. Has anyone here insinuated Ross was a serial killer? I apologize if I misunderstood.

It crossed my mind that Ross also read about the father taking his child to KFC for breakfast, which was a change of routine.

I don't think so. That case happened after Cooper died, IIRC and he just was found not guilty in August of this year.

I feel sure the state would have found some form of a Google search if RH was researching previous hot car deaths and excuses/patterns

I feel sure the state would have found some form of a Google search if RH was researching previous hot car deaths and excuses/patterns

I think that it is possible that the hot car animal video planted a seed in Ross's brain.

Because he wanted to go check to see if his son was dead at that time? I don't know. There could be many reasons.

Yes indeed, there could be. :) But is not another "coincidence" to add to your list, that Ross wanted to be free at lunchtime, and not tied up in a meeting? ;)

Personally, I'm wondering why it was the defense that elicited testimony from project manager dude about the rescheduling, and his communications with Ross about it that AM.

One thing I do remember about what was reported via tweets I read... when the 16 y/o saw the news on tv she told her Mom. They were driving in the car (her family), when a detective called and that is how he father found out.

The reason I remember that is because I imagined what my Dad's reaction would have been.... actually my Mom would have made me tell my Dad before any LE phone call but still not a good thought.

One of the kids he was communicating with was only 14

Or the third option - he forgot because he was negligently distracted by his addiction.

Negligently distracted? I don't think that's a thing. Even for criminal negligence, there has to be some purposeful activity that is inherently dangerous to human life.

Yep. I'm wondering what the State will do in this case if the jury rejects malice and 1st degree CC , and hangs on 2nd degree CC. Retry?

Or just go to Plan B, and use the "minors" charges (this trial and the backup trial) to send him away for decades?

To save face they will retry him on lesser charges and throw the book at him on the sexting charges. IMO. Does jury recommend sentencing in this case?

IMO that is the most implausible, unless it is variation of malice murder. If he plain vanilla forgot (was thinking about his next text, whatever, doesn't matter) as opposed to having a FBS brain scramble, I find it impossible to believe he wouldn't have been triggered by the AM (or PM) cues to remember he'd left Cooper in the car , and if he remembered and didn't race out to try to save him, then he didn't want him to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae