Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just published, not a whole lot more info:

Nadia Cole appeared in court on Friday, September 6 and entered a "not guilty" plea in response to international kidnapping charges against her.

According to documents from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, Cole will not be held in jail and will be released on conditions.

Wow. Talk about lack of attention to detail!!!!

• Is she in custody or not?
• Why are there no photos?
• She is allowed to roam free? STILL?
• Did mom of the child S file a restraining order against Nadia too?

I hope so. I don't trust she won't show up and try something!
Washington is notorious for keeping things like that close to the vest and not saying. While it is frustrating, I have seen first hand the benefit in the long run. It can be so hard to even find out what someones charges are, depending on the county. Each county website is totally different from each other.
I can find out more details in Clark, Grays Harbor, and Thurston counties than I can any others

Wow. Talk about lack of attention to detail!!!!

• Is she in custody or not?
• Why are there no photos?
• She is allowed to roam free? STILL?
• Did mom of the child S file a restraining order against Nadia too?

I hope so. I don't trust she won't show up and try something!
one thing I am pretty confident of: She will not be placing herself anywhere near Seraya. I feel strongly she has had her "holy crap, what did I do??!" moment.

Washington is notorious for keeping things like that close to the vest and not saying. While it is frustrating, I have seen first hand the benefit in the long run. It can be so hard to even find out what someones charges are, depending on the county. Each county website is totally different from each other.
I can find out more details in Clark, Grays Harbor, and Thurston counties than I can any others
This is federal court, not state. Same thing though, it’s very hard to find information.

I think this being a federal case, not in the county courts, makes things even tighter.

According to documents from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, Cole will not be held in jail and will be released on conditions.
This annoys me to NO end. Infuriating.

MY GUESS: The "conditions" likely being... Surrender your passport? Don't leave Washington State?

Otherwise, she roams free. HUH. Interesting

Docketbird has been updated

USA v. Aung et al​

Criminal Court Docket Sheet​

Eastern District of Washington​

2:2024-cr-00106-108885 (waed)

09/06/2024
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NOTICE OF RIGHTS - INDICTMENT by Nadia Erika Cole (3). (WMK, Case Administrator)

09/06/2024
ORDER: EXECUTED AO 199c FOR RELEASE OF DEFENDANT as to Nadia Erika Cole (3). Signed by Magistrate Judge Alexander C Ekstrom. (SG, Case Administrator)

09/06/2024
Minute Entry for VIDEO CONFERENCE proceedings held before Magistrate Judge Alexander C Ekstrom: Initial Appearance and Arraignment on Indictment held on 9/6/2024 as to Nadia Erika Cole (3). Not Guilty plea entered as to Counts 1,2. (Reported/Recorded by: Digital Recording/S-740. Contact Court_Reporters@waed.uscourts.gov to order.) (MO, Courtroom Deputy)

09/06/2024
DEFENDANT'S SPEEDY TRIAL WAIVER AND STATEMENT OF REASONS IN SUPPORT OF THE MOTION TO CONTINUE TRIAL DATE re [68] MOTION to Continue Trial dates, Pretrial dates, and Filing Deadlines as to Jaimes Tin Aung

09/06/2024
MOTION to Continue Trial dates, Pretrial dates, and Filing Deadlines by Jaimes Tin Aung (2). Motion Hearing set for 10/2/2024 Without Oral Argument before Judge Thomas O. Rice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae
Back