Trial - Ross Harris #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last 10 minutes or so talking about Cooper would be 4 years old and in pre-k, maybe learning how to play tee-ball. That is just so sad. Cooper deserved so much better. Who speaks for Cooper? Not his mom, she's not there. Not his grandparents or aunts or uncles. Nobody but the State and perhaps the Officers of the Court are there for him and it makes me SO SAD.

We speak for him, not in court, but here <3

Yet, the defense then made the exact same argument about Travis as the State is making here about Ross- that a sex-filled double life and terrible secrets drove him to violence. Absurd in that case, absurd in this case.
Whoa, I believe that's a stretch and a half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Closing arguments have concluded. The court is taking a break.

Kilgore admonished them repeatedly and also told them 'how' to think. Kilgore was also patronizing, imo.

It only works that way when it's not Saint Kilgore.

BOTH attorneys had their short comings, today and in the whole trial. Kilgore is not the second coming. The pedestal Kilfgore has been perched on is bizarre, though. They guy's whole defense tanked last week. He whisper yelled and squawked for pretty much 2 hours straight today. I.do.not.get.it.

I don't think great things of Boring either, but I haven't seen anyone here fangirling over him.

Question: I am very curious about these other parents who have driven around with their children in the car and there has been no odor. Odor is something that convinced me of his guilt way back in 2014, but I'm questioning that particular piece of evidence now. Where did those of you who found these cases find them? Exactly what does one need to Google in order to find these cases? I can't think of anything that wouldn't have the FBI at my door, ha! :websleuther:

Here we go again - Boring saying Ross threw light bulbs in his car because he didn't want to see what he knew was in there.

Common sense? Common sense would be him not going to his car at lunch if he knew Cooper was dead in his car.

Complete failure of logic!

No, not if he had possibly wanted to 'find him' in front of his supportive friends. But they sped away too fast--so then Ross, knowing he was on video, had to make sure not to look into the car on camera.

This has probably already been addressed but again I missed it- sorry! Why weren't any witnesses brought in to testify? Would that have been considered hearsay? TIA

Also sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I'm on my phone and it's giving me a hard time

No, not if he had possibly wanted to 'find him' in front of his supportive friends. But they sped away too fast--so then Ross, knowing he was on video, had to make sure not to look into the car on camera.

But.....that's not what happened. So to believe RH went to check is to believe RH went through all that trouble, and left such a great big LOOK HERE trail, only to chicken out using his friends in his completely ruthless and cold scheme to murder his son, because all RH had to do is say to them.... hey wait a sec.......

I said a little prayer for Cooper at the Vatican last week.
2d1d6f31a61be019c7376a7024516e08.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Why would Ross not stick his head inside the car at lunch? Why not? that's what I call asking the jury to reach way out there

Whether or not Ross intended to kill Cooper or it was an accident, I do think Ross knew/remembered during the day. I think he knew Cooper was in the car before he went to the movies, accident or not.

jmopinion

Also, did really say that cooper had choked to death? I don't remember hearing that at trial

Sometimes I wonder if his friends saw Cooper in the car and decided to make a run for it after work so they wouldn't be drug into it.

When they testified in court, it was hard to tell what was going on in their minds.

I think there's a lot of things I'll be wondering about this case long after the jury comes back.

(Edited to add: katydid23 reminded us all that JRH's friends sped away because a car was waiting to get through. I did not remember that when I wrote this. Thanks!)

I am pretty sure the jury paid enough attention to Kilgore smacking this down to know they were misled, and yes lied to about virtually everything connected with that "child-free search" thing.

And yes, Boring just lied . RH clicked on a total of 4 posts on that site, not one of them having anything whatsoever to do with being child-free, or even about children at all.

The State wouldn't have had the need to mislead and obfuscate and fog up the place with melodramtic silliness if they actually had a case against Ross Harris for malice murder.

He didn't CLICK on child free, that is accurate...he TYPED it, letter by letter, into his browser...you do understand those are different actions. One of course takes more effort and determination than the other, however.

Question: I am very curious about these other parents who have driven around with their children in the car and there has been no odor. Odor is something that convinced me of his guilt way back in 2014, but I'm questioning that particular piece of evidence now. Where did those of you who found these cases find them? Exactly what does one need to Google in order to find these cases? I can't think of anything that wouldn't have the FBI at my door, ha! :websleuther:

The most recent was in Florida. Google " Florida firefighter hot car death."

No. Incorrect, but feel free to believe what you will, as Boring is no doubt praying the jury does, despite the evidence.

It is correct. Boring states Harris TYPED (which is not the same as SEARCHED)those words...he typed the URL in directly

Defense attorney has Yeager show the search history on Ross Harris' computer. Search history shows Harris never searched "child free." Yeager says he didn't search the words, but typed in the URL directly.

http://www.ajc.com/news/minute-minute-updates-from-the-ross-harris-trial-oct/CyWpbMgfYdELtsejmUcTmI/

I'm happy the State touched on the fact that Ross only got emotional (I mean real emotions with tears) after he found out he was going to be charged, and that he was complaining about the metal toilet and the uncomfortable bed. I thought that was a strong moment.

Kilgore admonished them repeatedly and also told them 'how' to think. Kilgore was also patronizing, imo.

Yes! If a juror I would have been highly put off by the way Kilgore spoke in his closing. Telling them they were so lucky that an expert came down to teach them how memory works! Among other statements. Seriously?! He really needs to work on his wording when speaking to jurors. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24