trial thread: 04/03/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up but someone help me please, i think i got lost somewhere

It was testified that Tori was found with her legs apart ( i took it as her legs were apart from a assult of a male ) but also see that she was found in the fetal postion on her side..

Not sure how both could be right, or if i missread something.. Please clarify for me please//

thank you for all the tweet updates :) you all are the best

No. Her knees were separated. The bones had come apart. Normal after decomp (is what he said).

RaffertyLFP:
Fatal injuries caused death through bleeding, inhalation of blood, brain damage and damage to the liver. [via Twitter]

@RaffertyLFP
  • Fatal injuries caused death through bleeding, inhalation of blood, brain damage and damage to the liver.

I understood that statement to mean that her legs were not intact, in otherwords detached.. JMO

I took it to mean the muscle and ligaments between the knees in each leg had deteriorated and the top and bottom portions of her legs where not longer attached to each other.

Sounds as if the kicking attack took place first not a after kill kick or two.

Bleeding from the head, inhalation of blood, torso injuries all contributed to Tori's death

Fatal injuries caused death through bleeding, inhalation of blood, brain damage and damage to the liver.

Despite all of that death would not be immediate, Pollanen said.

Pollanen says Tori wouldn't have died immediately after suffering the injuries, but she "wouldn't have lasted long".

Death would be inevitable though, he said.

RaffertyLFP:
Death would be inevitable though, he said. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP:
Despite all of that death would not be immediate, Pollanen said. [via Twitter]

or by MTR as she previously stated.

Respectfully Macright .. i doubt that an oath means much to people who can commit crimes like this. An oath to them is more likely to be self-serving, rather than in the interests of justice.

actually I was being a little sarcastic in reference to TLM and what she said under "oath"..:moo:

@AM980_Court
  • Pollanen says Tori wouldn't have died immediately after suffering the injuries, but she "wouldn't have lasted long".

No. Her knees were separated. The bones had come apart. Normal after decomp (is what he said).

I took it to mean the muscle and ligaments between the knees in each leg had deteriorated and the top and bottom portions of her legs where not longer attached to each other.

thank you, I knew i missed something, it was my brain.. Glad to have that cleared up. Its a natural process it sounds like ( muscles relaxing ect?> )

MR was reported to have worked in construction and landscaping and had been asked my BA to help her with her pool..........so he would know which end of the hammer to use.

The fact that the "claw" end was used at least once, indicates that TLM did in fact issue the blows. That end of the hammer is designed to pull out nails, and can bounce off an object if used to strike with force.

Anyone who has worked in construction would know that.

Pollanen also testitied that the round end was used on at least one of the head wounds.

Avery Moore‏@AveryFreeFMNews
Pollanen says examination of the lungs show Tori Stafford was alive when her liver was lacerated. Happened before head injuries. #Rafferty

Poor baby girl :tears:

Like TLM said she was being kicked and at the side of the car. Friggin animals these people, kicked her so hard he lacerated her liver, I can't say anymore about this without getting kicked off this site. Unbelievable, let the jury put out the real garbage. SO SAD

Pollanen was told Tori was "likely to have been sexually assaulted", so he searched for genital injuries. Decomposition too advanced to tell

Based upon autopsy can't say when death occurred.

He was able to tell there were no anal injuries.

He can only officially determine Tori died between April and July of 2009.

Death could have occurred April through July, Pollanen said.

Pollanen discussing limitations of autopsy - scalp and brain lost to decomposition.

OMG!

RaffertyLFP:
Death could have occurred April through July, Pollanen said. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP:
Based upon autopsy can't say when death occurred. [via Twitter]

@AM980_Court
  • Pollanen says Tori wouldn't have died immediately after suffering the injuries, but she "wouldn't have lasted long".
This hurts my heart more than anything so far with this case. I was hopeful that her passing was immediate and with as little pain as possible.... what a tough day of testimony to take. Poor little angel.

He is..........until the Crown proves otherwise.

I've always found that an ambiguous concept, given that a finding of "Not Guilty" doesn't mean the defendant is innocent. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste