Trial Thread 4/13/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

Why do you think the jury was left with this thought? It sure isn't how I see it. Defense is supposed to attempt to discredit the DNA - but to my mind there is no way they discredited the fact that Tori's blood was found mixed with sperm cells.

Why do you say there is no evidence? Just interested.

Salem

I think the defence is trying to say "if there is no DNA evidence you cant find my client guilty"

In reality he is guilty and no if there is no DNA evidence there is testimony evidence that is matching to a T.

I would be utterly amazed if he was found not guilty.

A very astute observation, about a situation that has prevailed throughout the trial. Derstine doesn't say much.......but has asked one or two questions which has negated a lot of Crown witness testimony.

The final words of the pathology and DNA experts are examples, where the jury is left with "there is no evidence that proves........" in their minds.

I am wondering why the Crown doesn't redirect.......but maybe because the defense could ask more questions and it would turn into a merry go round of questions.

I gotta say that I'm impressed with LE and the Crown on this one. Without having the most crucial piece of evidence (car seat), they've still put this together very well. We can nitpik all we want on small details, but this puzzle has been put together nicely.

86494-3d-Orange-People-Pushing-Together-Large-Colorful-Puzzle-Pieces-To-Find-A-Solution-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Now that we know that MR knew the MT. Forest area (Riverstown dump is minutes from the crime scene) I am more convinced of TLM's story. MR knows the area, TLM didn't. He was NOT lead to a "safe house" for Tori. He's guilty as sin.

I've been trying to find this riverstown landfill on the google map, without luck. I'm hoping someone has it posted and I just haven't gotten there yet in catching up?

I think the defence is trying to say "if there is no DNA evidence you cant find my client guilty"

In reality he is guilty and no if there is no DNA evidence there is testimony evidence that is matching to a T.

I would be utterly amazed if he was found not guilty.

This :goldcrown: is :cheer: AWESOME!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

photo.php

Came across this touching picture, it fills my heart with hope... so I wanted to share it with all of you who care so much about Tori.

Hope I've linked it properly...

And once again, my thanks to all who post tweets for all of us to follow.

I've been trying to find this riverstown landfill on the google map, without luck. I'm hoping someone has it posted and I just haven't gotten there yet in catching up?

When I was looking up the crime scene, I was trying to figure out where MR would have gotten off Hwy 6 to get there. And the corner of Hwy 6 and Sideroad 5E which turns into Concession Rd 6N where she was found made the most sense. I looked at the map noticing that Riverstown was right at that corner and tried to figure out how he may have known the area.

Thank you Mr Cruikshank for pointing out today just how he knew.

MOO

Isn't the landfill where they drop the garbage? So he knew the area, he set up his alibis by telling many women he was searching too for Tori, he was dating a girl who knew Tara and Tori prior to the abduction, IMO he planned it from start to finish, TLM said to LE when she gave her first confession that he knew what he was doing. I want to know if he has done something similar before or was this a craving that he thought about for a long time and than finally acted upon.

A good friend of mine had her profile up on POF and met a former rapist and crackhead... seriously, you never know who they are... however, it is very popular way of meeting people these days.... I guess.

A friend of mine *(we were roommates at the time) also had a profile up on POF, met a guy, he was an alcoholic to say the least, he totally creeped me out and just a couple of months ago I saw an article where he was being charged with over 40 charges including aggravated sexual assault, extortion, bestiality, uttering threats and causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.

"Chambers said she started a online relationship with Rafferty early in April 2009 and has sex with him after meeting him at a Tim Horton's."

OMG! This woman is made out to be a sl..... Sex right after meeting him at Tim Hortons.

Either MR was a real pro with the ladies, or the women using POF are real easy, or both. JMO.

I'm betting a lot of people will be avoiding the POF website like the plague after all this.

No worries Oldsoul, I'm keeping track.:rocker:

:websleuther:Swedie Thanks for putting that list together:blowkiss::loveyou:

You must have been up all night...:countsheep:

What's the count at???
:Banane27::bananapowerslide::Banane29::Banane14::Banana2::Banana4::Banane30::Banane12::Banane41::Banane27:

Either MR was a real pro with the ladies, or the women using POF are real easy, or both. JMO.

I'm betting a lot of people will be avoiding the POF website like the plague after all this.

There are all kinds of people out there looking to date. In all honesty, if you are average to good looking and put up a dating profile, you will get dozens of replies from lonely ladies.

A friend of mine *(we were roommates at the time) also had a profile up on POF, met a guy, he was an alcoholic to say the least, he totally creeped me out and just a couple of months ago I saw an article where he was being charged with over 40 charges including aggravated sexual assault, extortion, bestiality, uttering threats and causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.

~~ Call me OLD FASHION, what happened to friend recommending a friend, a dinner party, meeting at a club WITH FRIENDS, getting yourself out there and meeting decent people doing what you like to do, ie: golf? that was a bad joke...Glen Abbey.

I don't golf.

A lot of the dating or POF contact began on April 12th, which was Easter Sunday and the date of TLM's arrest. Interesting. JMO

RaffertyLFP: They met at Tim Horton's - she was careful to meet at public place

They first met, in person, April 3rd 2009. They discussed that meeting on MSN.

RaffertyLFP: Chambers said she had sex with Rafferty once

They got along well. Their relationship became sexual, "once", she says.

Chambers is emotional as she testifies.

OMG the poor soul. All these women having to live with the thought they slept with or knew an <modsnip>.

Now I REALLY believe TLM when she said MR drove her around to single mothers' homes and told her the lay out and how they could go in and tie people up. More pieces of the puzzle falling perfectly into place. As much as I despise you TLM, I am grateful for your confession and honesty in helping LE solve this horrific case. :eek::furious: :moo:

Well, my 29 yr old daughter, one day, knowing I am a WSer... :) and asked me if I am following Tori's trial. I said yes, a little bit here and there... she said to me, wow mom, Rafferty is a good looking man! I was a like, yes and you're happily married and reminded her of the many creepolo's out there. Looks don't count!

If anyone gets a chance, can we add dates to the girlfriend list? It seems many overlap and many are in close proximity to Tori's disapperance - which I find very interesting.

I will try to work on it later also. Right now, I have to get to some real life tasks.

Prayers for Tori and her Family and all who love her,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members