Trial Thread 4/13/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were any of these women suspicious of him at all? Not accusing, just curious. He DROVE a girl to the police for questioning? Whaaaaaaat???? Him mentioning a dead child (stepson) could be his reasoning behind his passion about finding more info about Tori. JMO

bbm

Yes...that could very well be matou:waitasec:

Raferty's manipulation of woman was creepy, repulsive and sinister.

I wouldn't go out on a date with a guy wearing that blue vest, that's for sure. LOL! JMO

:floorlaugh: That was a bad fashion choice wasn't it? And this was a guy who supposedly prided himself on his clothes and fashion sense. :waitasec:

MOO

Hi all, I am new here. Been reading for days and days. I appreciated all of your efforts to date.

I thought I would just chime in about POF (LOL). I met my husband there in 2006, this will be our 7th year together. He is a wonderful man and is very kind to me and has a lot going for him. I got lucky I guess, I just wanted you all to know that it does happen! (a good match). I did however, meet a lot of what I would call duds before him (luckly not MR - OMG!!!!)

One thing that really comes to mind about POF is you have to have a good sense of character judgement so you can weed out the bad ones. Most you can weed out just by their demeanor on line before you ever agree to meet. It seems to me that ALL of the girls he dated or met quickly ran away as fast as they could! or figured him out in a few weeks! Tells me something for sure!

My opinion only!

Were any of these women suspicious of him at all? Not accusing, just curious. He DROVE a girl to the police for questioning? Whaaaaaaat???? Him mentioning a dead child (stepson) could be his reasoning behind his passion about finding more info about Tori. JMO

Yeah! Hardly my idea of a dream man! And now look at him :doughboy::moo:

Hi all, I am new here. Been reading for days and days. I appreciated all of your efforts to date.

I thought I would just chime in about POF (LOL). I met my husband there in 2006, this will be our 7th year together. He is a wonderful man and is very kind to me and has a lot going for him. I got lucky I guess, I just wanted you all to know that it does happen! (a good match). I did however, meet a lot of what I would call duds before him (luckly not MR - OMG!!!!)

One thing that really comes to mind about POF is you have to have a good sense of character judgement so you can weed out the bad ones. Most you can weed out just by their demeanor on line before you ever agree to meet. It seems to me that ALL of the girls he dated or met quickly ran away as fast as they could! or figured him out in a few weeks! Tells me something for sure!

My opinion only!

:welcome: jenniferleia

Yes the quote I read today where the woman said she had spent two hours with him and couldn't wait for the "date" to end pretty much summed up what the majority of the women were probably thinking I'm sure. He did manage to snag a few more long term though.

MOO

ETA: Congratulations on finding a "good man" on there though. Did he say he was one of the "good guys"? ...just kidding

:floorlaugh: That was a bad fashion choice wasn't it? And this was a guy who supposedly prided himself on his clothes and fashion sense. :waitasec:

MOO

Trying to look like the sensitive type?:floorlaugh::sweep:

MOO

Another job for the list!:woohoo:

I wouldn't go out on a date with a guy wearing that blue vest, that's for sure. LOL! JMO

Good One... Post of the day IMO.

Cracked me up, I agree, looks like a poly royal blue vest... ohhhhh.. NOPE not happenin'.

For the guys on the list, pardon us BUT, that tie with that vest!!!!!

I totally get what you're saying, and that does still happen... but it's really hard anymore to meet people... especially when you get out of the school scene. The WWW has changed our lives in so many ways. :moo:

So many of these women had sex upon meeting the guy? Is that necessary? How many lasting relationships start out like that? I just think women should be more descriminating <modsnip>....? Hot Shower All Around

.... and what's with the 'mysteriously your's' sticker on his ugly vest?

welcome to weblseuths jenniferleia!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I cannot believe we are already done for the day :thud:

another loooong weekend??? :gasp:

But look at him now, just a few years into the future. Imagine this <modsnip> in a wifebeater shirt, looking 20 years older than his real age, sitting on a couch in front of a TV with a beer in one hand and a bag of cheezies in the other <burp>. (Or, sitting in a jail cell.)

and we know he is LAZY as :devil: yep a real prize he would have been. But, one person's trash outside of prison might well be someone's prize inside of prison :blowkiss:

:moo:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Ugh.

obamacare-flow-chart.jpg

..sorry what is this you posted ???...interested but couls not see even when increased font....thanks everyone ...this is a head day to read ...feeling it too ..robynhood :rocker:

:what::eek: A stepson or son? Really sets off my hinky meter. If true wonder whose child and how he died? Scary. Wonder if LE looked into this? Then again could be just another one of MR's thousands of lies. :banghead:Wouldn't someone have to be married to have a stepson? I guess common law? MR is so twisted. Something is definitely not right with this boy. :moo:

problem is, he wraps it up in "kernals" of truth; this story concerns me.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en