Trial Thread 4/13/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of times when I wished the Crown would redirect and ask those types of comeback questions! I don't know why they're not!! :banghead:

I don't believe the Crown feels the need to because the jurors are getting the facts and again typical; Derstine's questioning is really irrelevant and minuscule when you look at the big picture, JMHO.

Thank you Swedie for the list of women and dates.
I wish I had the time to build a fancy timeline chart.

Updated GF List (originally started by Swedie) containing todays additions and some dates. Please feel free to add details as you wish.

Women MR was involved with around the time of Tori's death

-TL McClintic - 21, GF helped MR abduct Tori for alleged sexual/nefarious purposes.

-A. Lane - met MR in grade six and reconnect in 2009 through FB

April 2009 - May 2009 - Miss WS - GF at the time of his arrest. Dated for five to six weeks.

-J. Wood - woman known to MR. She was in her Honda in GLF parking lot day of his arrest. Her car also seized by LE.

-Kate - MR spoke about Kate (not real name), would not tell LE her real name.

-B. Armstrong - ex lover, met at BBeef/work, had girly talks with MR, supplied oxy drugs numerous times to MR including the day Tori was murdered.

April 12, 2009 to Unknown Date -Miss Unknown (Pub ban) - 37, MR met her on POF April 12/09, MR told her about TLM in detention centre being questioned about Tori's abduction.

April 14, 2009 to End of April (???) -S. Hodge - 31, C&Y worker MR met on POF April 14/09, saw each other every day for two and a half weeks. Said he was a dance instructor. She mostly drove them around, MR on phone setting up dance appointments. MR told her he took oxy, he thought he had colon cancer. MR spoke to her about people abducting children raising them as their own. Obsessed with Tori's case listening to news and reading newspaper.

2003 to May 2009 -T. Moore aka Tam Tam, met MR on Yahoo 2003. MR bought car in 2007 from used car lot in TO. Noticed May 9/09 back seat and rear carpet missing from MR's car.

March 2009 to Unknown Date -M. LaBute, MR met her at her workplace Staples March 09, saying he was new in town. She told MR she wasn't interested, described MR as nervous and needy. Spent a lot of time on phone keeping track of his workers claiming to own contracting business.

Spring 2009 - Early May 2009 - Ashley R. - She's 25. In spring of 2009 she lived in London, near Fanshawe College. Met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish. Rafferty asked her to go to a stag and doe with him near the Hamilton area. She accepted. This was in early May.

January 2009 to Unknown Date - S. Latimer is 50 year old real estate agent who lives on farm outside Woodstock Met Rafferty in Jan 2009 on Plenty of Fish.

Spring 2009 - M. Wagler met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish. Rafferty's post said he was looking for romance. On Good Friday (April 8th) in 2009, he asked her to go for breakfast in London. She declined.

March 2009 to Unknown Date - Amanda Chambers is 33 and lives in Woodstock - mother of two (boy and girl). Chambers knew Tori Stafford, at one point her family lived around block and Tori played with her daugher (age 16). Chambers said they started communication near end of March 2009 they went out for coffee, went bowling, he came over to house. Chambers said she first met with Rafferty on April 3 2009. Chambers said she had sex with Rafferty once. They got along well. Their relationship became sexual, "once", she says. JMO - I think she is the Amanda who he stated to police was friends with TM. Here is another OMG moment ... Chambers said #Rafferty told her he had a step-son named Jaden who had died 2 wks before they met. She said that pulled on her heartstrings.

Late March 2009 to Unknown Date - No name (#2) - The next witness is a 28 year old woman who met Michael Rafferty online thru Plenty of Fish (as Mychol) at the end of March 2009. The woman texted frequently and they met for coffee on a Friday near end of April, Rafferty claimed he was teaching dance class in Kitchener. They exchanged cell phone numbers. Communicated by text message. The woman said there was little info on Rafferty's Plenty of Fish post - said he "wasn't into games" that caught her interest. Rafferty told her he was a contractor and dance teacher and wanted to travel. The woman said Rafferty showed up at her workplace at one point. She was asked to go to the Stag and Doe, but said no, as she wasn't feeling well. Said it seemed weird to ask her. He seemed upset. She worked at Staples. He came into the store to say hi, brought a coffee. He asked why she wasn't more excited to see him. She was busy.

April 12, 2009 to Unknown Date - Cooney - age 29, and lived in Kitchener in 2009. She also met Rafferty on Plenty of Fish. Cooney said Rafferty told her he was a contractor and ballroom dance teacher. She talked to him by phone first on April 12th. Cooney said Rafferty told her he was involved in search for Tori and was concerned. Said he was driving a woman to police for questioning. Rafferty discussed his family, said he didn't get along with his brother. She spent two hours with Rafferty, said she "wanted the date to be over". Had different views and values. He asked for 2nd date She declined.

2005 to December 2007 - Rachel Diwell - Diwell was 17 in 2005 and lived with her boyfriend when she first met Rafferty. Says they became inseparable. Friendship blossomed to more. Diwell said Rafferty lived in Guelph, has worked in landscaping, meat processing plant - aspired to be dance instructor but was unemployed. He showed her where he grew up. A farm house outside of Kitchener. They "drove around a lot". They would sometimes get out of the car and "become intimate." He drove. She only had a G1. Rafferty always seemed to know where he was going in the Guelph/Fergus area, she says. They took backroads. Rafferty washed his car regularly. She would help. They went to self serve car washes in Guelph, Kitchener and Cambridge. Rafferty told her he had back problems. They picked up percocets regularly. Diwell said she stopped seeing Rafferty around Dec. 2007.

hmm. wow What a HARD DAY BUT FEEL i must Agree STRONGLY...imo WITH POST #274....FROM crazyladi ...never felt so strongly in agreement with every word you posted......and IMO today's testomony from all those lady's IMO ...proves a manipulater , liar who used Terri lynn to get his sicko deed done and I feel this was very well PLANNED!...I studied this type of person and he fits it to a tea...IMO a womanizer who uses and abuses woman....Hard to type and I hope I am allowed to say this as It is MY VERY STRONG OPINION !...robynhood ..a close family friend works in this field so have read that profile ...OMG ....Please JUSTICE for Tori and her family they have been thru the worst nightmare of ANY PARENT ...makes me very very sick!

RaffertyLFP: Cooney said in April 12th conversation (Easter Sunday) Rafferty told her he was involved in search for Tori so they couldn't meet [via Twitter]

This was the day TLM was charged with Tori's murder if i am correct.

May 19, 2009 is the day MR and TLM were charged. April 12, 2009 is when LE picked TLM up on probation offense. HTH.

It's amazing to me that he was so obsessed about Tori's disappearance and changing his status, etc and yet when the coppers asked him if he was aware of Tori missing he only said he heard the helicopters and called Tori "that missing girl"

Pretty disgusted with the lies he told his dates. And I wonder when he told that girl that he would jump the person on the video with the white coat. Was it before or after the video was released?

And TLM saying that he was a very powerful figure in her life, now I see why. He was very good at manipulating her.

And the thing with Jaden, did he say that to the girlfriend after Tori went missing or before, maybe he was projecting. Maybe in his head he was talking about Tori.

I had all the quotes for these things but my comp crashed, had to reboot and lost all my multiquotes.

<modsnip>

do you see how manipulative he is, how skilled he was at fooling people?

IMO, I think crown is showing jury how adept he is at changing storylines to fit every different person he is with. As good a liar as TLM'S :moo:

It's also amazing that somebody can rape and kill a little girl then dump her body.....and turn around and hit up POF to meet so many women. This from a guy that was so "horrified" yet.

RaffertyLFP: Cooney said Rafferty told her he was involved in search for Tori and was concerned. Said he was driving a woman to police for questioning

He said his car wasn't "in the best shape", so she drove when they got coffee in Kitchener/Waterloo (he came in from Woodstock).

Rafferty discussed his family, said he didn't get along with his brother. Also discussed looking for Tori, helping search.

He said he drove a woman to the police station for questioning, because police thought she had been involved.

RaffertyLFP: Cooney said Rafferty asked to meet her again but she ignored him

She spent two hours with Rafferty, said she "wanted the date to be over". Had different views and values. He asked for 2nd date She declined

No kore questions for Cooney. None from Derstine. The comments to friends chapter is over. Now in the connection to Mount Fprest chapter.

RaffertyLFP: No cross- Cooney is excused [via Twitter]

Sounds like MR got a lot of rejection from these women. Good for them. That probably escalated his sexual deviance and gave him a huge negative complex. Moved onto trying to abduct children because he started to hate women and knew a female child couldn't refuse his sexual attacks as he could overpower an innocent child unlike a grown women. Makes me sick knowing what a total creep MR really is.:moo:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

..sorry what is this you posted ???...interested but couls not see even when increased font....thanks everyone ...this is a head day to read ...feeling it too ..robynhood :rocker:

A better, space saving, format for the list of MR's gf's I think.

RaffertyLFP: The woman said Rafferty asked her to a stag and doe in Waterdown (near Hamilton) but she said no

RaffertyLFP: The woman said Rafferty showed up at her workplace at one point.

She was asked to go to the Stag and Doe, but said no, as she wasn't feeling well. Said it seemed weird to ask her. He seemed upset.

She worked at Staples. He came into the store to say hi, brought a coffee. He asked why she wasn't more excited to see him. She was busy.

Just confirming. We're there two woman who worked at Staples? 1 he met directly at staples and this woman through POFish?

Sounds like MR got a lot of rejection from these women. Good for them. That probably escalated his sexual deviance and gave him a huge negative complex. Moved onto trying to abduct children because he started to hate women and knew a female child couldn't refuse his sexual attacks as he could overpower an innocent child unlike a grown women. Makes me sick knowing what a total creep MR really is.:moo:

He sure did. I think he was trolling for someone who would fit his criteria for his plan and found TLM. She was perfectly ripe for him to manipulate. Didn't TLM have a POF profile as well?

I wonder who he was talking to on the phone when he met TLM at the pizza parlour, when he said 'pretty little number"?

at least two other perps come to mind (I know there are a ton more) that inserted themselves into the case or the search and than played the "hunh? whaaaat?" card with cops when they were finally ferreted out:

Kevin Underwood (actually got stopped at the roadblock during the search)
Ryan Brunn (searched for Jorelys Rivera)
Melissa Huckaby (actually texted Sandra's mother! Planted false info like notes, etc)

I find MR's behavior so typical of a perp it practically screams perp... :moo:

Yes quite the lines he had. Knew exactly how to "lure" a woman. If he doesn't dance he will be soon. He will be doing a 2 step side step while protecting that non cancerous colon :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Maybe he can teach RW and PB how to ballroom dance, hip hop, waltz, do the chacha. I had a vision of RW in a pink bikini just now. Maybe they might have a cure for his colon cancer.:what: MR is disgusting to say the least. Throw the three of them in together and watch the fun begin, they deserve each other.:moo:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

..sorry what is this you posted ???...interested but couls not see even when increased font....thanks everyone ...this is a head day to read ...feeling it too ..robynhood :rocker:

lol

Sorry, that was my convoluted flowchart on MTR's women.

Vague attempt at humour.

(Not meant to be taken seriously! :) )

at least two other perps come to mind (I know there are a ton more) that inserted themselves into the case or the search and than played the "hunh? whaaaat?" card with cops when they were finally ferreted out:

Kevin Underwood (actually got stopped at the roadblock during the search)
Ryan Brunn (searched for Jorelys Rivera)
Melissa Huckaby (actually texted Sandra's mother! Planted false info like notes, etc)

I find MR's behavior so typical of a perp it practically screams perp... :moo:

Can't forget former Col. Russell Williams.

He actually authorized the helicopters from the military base to search for Jessica Lloyd when she was missing.

He had long since murdered her. :(

well all today showed was what a disgusting and desperate individual MR was... with the overlapping of these girls I wonder how he managed to keep it all in order and how did he even manage to fit TLM into this...

RaffertyLFP: Cruikshank identifies contract with Wellington County to do landscaping [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Cruickshank's firm was hired in 2004 to do landscaping at landfill sites north of Guelph [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Cruikshank employed Rafferty from 2003 to 2005 as landscaper and snow shovelling. Rafferty worked with a team, licence suspended at time [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Cruikshank is the owner of Outdoor Services, a landscaping company based on Hwy 6 just north of Guelph [via Twitter]

:what::eek::panic: :yesss: BINGO!!!! His goosey is cooked big time, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en