Trial Thread 4/25/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP Court will next be shown video after 20 minute afternoon break...UGH IMO they are on to last chapter I guess...reviewing of video cams ....IMO this kind of STILL leaves a ton of questions ...unanwered ...whatwas he talking about and to whom was MR, talking too right after that horrid murder...( PLEASE ISN't anyone else wondering???)I personally was hoping that would be brought into the court room ...???...and why was he calling his mom ...???....PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IF YOU DO NOT MIND....ANyone ?....I am getting really stressed as I read this .... robynhood

I think he was calling his voicemail when he turned his phone back on after the murder robynhood. Checking for messages that might have come in while the phone was off. And his Mom would likely be considered a hostile witness so if we're going to hear about that phone call it will likely come from the defence.

MOO

Video of Rafferty's visits was taken by Genest staff.

Rafferty still taking notes, just got more papers from Laura Giordano.

RaffertyLFP: Crown explains that almost hour long video of visits have been edited down to a few minutes

The May 8th video is 59 minutes long, only showing 9. On May 12th, 48 minutes of footage. 8.5 minutes shown.

RaffertyLFP: The Genest clip has no audio. The visits are monitored by staff but not recorded

First portion of the video shows Rafferty's car pulling in, and him getting out and walking into Genest.

RaffertyLFP: Video show Rafferty's car coming into parking lot on May 8 then coming to front door pressing intercom

RaffertyLFP: Crown explains that almost hour long video of visits have been edited down to a few minutes

I hope they see the part where she touches his face.

MOO

worthless notes lmao but you go right ahead MTR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RaffertyLFP Crown explains that almost hour long video of visits have been edited down to a few minutes robynhood....they are showing court Rafferty's visits to TLM now...robynhood...I would love to see that ...

RaffertyLFP Crown explains that almost hour long video of visits have been edited down to a few minutes robynhood....they are showing court Rafferty's visits to TLM now...robynhood...I would love to see that ...

believe it is hall type cam so no sound but can see body language??? could be wrong. JMO

RaffertyLFP: There is a delay from intercom Rafferty looks annoyed He gets in and waits at double doors

He waits, and eventually is allowed to enter.

Rafferty is hardly looking at the screen as the video is being shown.

worthless notes lmao but you go right ahead MTR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You know whenever I hear about a defendent taking notes like that I always think that they're still spinning the story around the evidence.

You shouldn't have to spin the truth.

MOO

RaffertyLFP: In video Rafferty sign visitors log, and turns over keys Goes into visitor's lounge

In the video, he is wearing a blue shirt and white pants.

Rafferty waits in the visitor lounge. McClintic eventually arrives around 7:19 pm.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic comes in and they embrace, Rafferty gets up to show off his shoes

AM980_Court First portion of the video shows Rafferty's car pulling in, and him getting out and walking into Genest...robynhood

You know whenever I hear about a defendent taking notes like that I always think that they're still spinning the story around the evidence.

You shouldn't have to spin the truth.

MOO

i think he writes so much when LE or higher up type people are on stand; cause he knows he cant look at them as they cant be manipulated. They got his jig. MOO If it were not for the writing focusing; his face would look like a kid caught stealing candy from the candy store. IMO

They hug. Sit down and talk.

He shows off his pants to McClintic.

The two if them laugh together. There is no audio.

They hold hands.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty and McClintic have animated discussion appear to touch hands over table He seems to stroke her face Big hug to finish

They hug. Sit down and talk.

He shows off his pants to McClintic.

The two if them laugh together. There is no audio.

They hold hands.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty and McClintic have animated discussion appear to touch hands over table He seems to stroke her face Big hug to finish

what a scammer! MOO

so not horrified; but loving to who he says is the child hammer murderer???? k............ MOO

They continue to talk. Rafferty listens to her. Pats her head.

They hug again, Rafferty leaves.

McClintic waves goodbye to him.

McClintic watches Rafferty leave out the window.

RaffertyLFP: McClinitc is walking around with hands behind her head after visit seems very happy looks out window

RaffertyLFP: Video concludes with Rafferty leaving driving out of parking lot

affertyLFP Rafferty and McClintic have animated discussion appear to touch hands over table He seems to stroke her face Big hug to finish...robynhood

McClintic talks to a Genest staffer after the visit. Video ends.

We also see Rafferty's car leave the parking lot on an exterior camera.

@AM980_Court
  • We also se Rafferty's car leave the parking lot on an exterior camera
@AM980_Court

• Now showing the video from the second visit. May 12th, 2009.
This is the same day TLM is interviewed by police. JMO

RaffertyLFP: Video of May 12th visit Car in parking lot Rafferty goes to door Intercom goes in

Now showing the video from the second visit. May 12th, 2009.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty is wearing Bluetooth headset as he enters [via Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member