Trial Thread 4/5/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question.

I don't know about other doctors, but mine wouldn't prescribe oxy regardless of the pain I was in. Our pharmacist is also thorough and will check with the doctor on medications prescribed before filling the order, for something like oxy.

There sure seems to be a lot of oxy prescriptions floating around that area.

it's so funny...I always had the impression that southern Ontario was a beautiful unspoiled area...filled with rolling hills and farmers fields...didn't realize that it is really a hell hole filled with so many gangs etc. and degenerate types.. how to burst an illusion...:moo: well there is an exception to the area I live in..that was RW............

They had the ipod for almost 3yrs and didn't examine it until a few days ago? :waitasec:
Yeah, I thought the Crown has all its ducks in a row. They seem to be scrambling for new evidence now.

it's so funny...I always had the impression that southern Ontario was a beautiful unspoiled area...filled with rolling hills and farmers fields...didn't realize that it is really a hell hole filled with so many gangs etc. and degenerate types.. how to burst an illusion...:moo:

That's another thing that is so sad about this whole thing, before this happened Woodstock was always known as " The Friendly City". Sadly Macright this stuff goes on everywhere, and Woodstock really is a lovely place. Trust me.

Can you post the tweet link, please?

TIA,

Salem

What I don't get is how the type of music TLM listened to fits in to what evidence was found at MR home... how is that defending what they found? Is Dersine going to use the music in defense of everything that is brought up? JMO

The defense would have brought it up today as they did not cross Scoyne yesterday, they adjourned for the day before finishing the evidence found in the homes of TLM & Rafferty.

JMO

It's pretty simple to figure out what he's doing, drawing a parallel between the lyrics TLM listened to and the crime TLM was convicted of and later confessed to actually doing.

ie: grabbing someone off the streets, smashing skulls, garbage bags, murder, covering it up, etc.

MOO

It's highly possible MR listened to the same music. Maybe TLM introduced him to the music and HE suggested the act a song out together? I hope LE was able to find his laptop. Let's see where TLM got her music from and what kinda music MR listened to. LE never found his laptop at his mom's house. I wonder where that laptop is? Hopefully LE were able to find it. Maybe in those bags he put into JW's car? :waitasec::moo:

it's so funny...I always had the impression that southern Ontario was a beautiful unspoiled area...filled with rolling hills and farmers fields...didn't realize that it is really a hell hole filled with so many gangs etc. and degenerate types.. how to burst an illusion...:moo: well there is an exception to the area I live in..that was RW............
I live in Southern Ontario and it is a beautiful unspoiled area in many parts.... it is filled with farmers fields... it's not a hell hole b/c there are some gangs here and there. There are many great people in the area. I don't see how it's any different then any other part of Canada or any country for that matter. JMO

I live in Southern Ontario and it is a beautiful unspoiled area in many parts.... it is filled with farmers fields... it's not a hell hole b/c there are some gangs here and there. There are many great people in the area. I don't see how it's any different then any other part of Canada or any country for that matter. JMO

I agree Peekaboo, love living in Southern Ontario :rocker:

‏ @RaffertyLFP
  • Trial is about to move into the search of Rafferty's car phase; Scoyne returns to the stand.
@RaffertyLFP

• Scoyne was the lead investigation officer in the search of Rafferty's car; car was seized and moved to Tillsonburg forensic centre.
‏ @RaffertyLFP

• 92 slides will be shown to the jury; first is of the location where Rafferty was arrested and the car was seized: Norwich Ave at the 401.

I agree but it is because of her that MR is on trial...or at least that is what we have to believe until ..........:moo:

It is not because of her that he's on trial it's because there's evidence, which even the defense is not denying, that he was there. TLM confessed to the final blows in the death of Tori, although that IMO is still questionable but the jury has already heard that. Their job now is to decide MR's total involvement in the crime and the Crown is trying to show his attempts at lying, denying, covering, getting rid of evidence etc to show that a person who is innocent, would not do what he did. The defense is going on and on trying to show that TLM is a murderer, listened to disturbing music etc, we and the jury already know this. IMO they should spend more time trying to prove their clients innocence (which they obviously can't) and refuting the evidence the Crown has than trying to repeatedly discredit TLM.

@RaffertyLFP
  • Now seeing shot of Rafferty's dark blue Honda Civic and a Honda Accord which belonged to a female friend of Rafferty.
@RaffertyLFP

• Rafferty's car has black paint all over it, black rims, small vent on the hood.
‏ @RaffertyLFP

• Scoyne telling of the handling of the car and the process of storing it and examining it at the Tillsonburg forensic science centre.
We're at the car chapter now. JMO

AM980_Court This testimony will focus on the search of Rafferty's vehicle.
7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

of course you are correct..I guess it's just when I read about the horrors of this crime and the type of people that have been involved etc. it leaves me with a horrible feeling...I know these types exist everywhere and even my own area was polluted with that #@$% RW at one time......sorry...:blushing:

AM980_Court
  • This testimony will focus on the search of Rafferty's vehicle.
@AM980_Court

• Rafferty was arrested May 19th, 2009. In a parking lot.
@AM980_Court

• Showing jurors the parking lot. Rafferty was getting into another vehicle, which was also seized.
@AM980_Court

• A woman was driving that Honda Accord (2008)
@AM980_Court

• Rafferty's car being shown to the jury. Has a lousy black paint job. It's mostly blue (it's a Honda Civic).
@AM980_Court

• Scoyne can't recall if the vent on Rafferty's hood was a cosmetic addition.
@AM980_Court

• Scoyne explaining how the OPP secures and searches a vehicle.
‏ @AM980_Court

• We're on lunch break.
@AM980_Court

• Back at 2:00.

Thank you all for the tweets. Ohhhhh matou I love you xox

I couldn't use my--->mouse It wouldn't allow me to copy/paste
Had to turn off my computer

It looks to me like they're getting more than their money's worth, Derstine is showing that TLM was the "engine" that drove this crime. If he can prove that to the jury then that raises reasonable doubt, and it wouldn't matter how many times the police went around the moon, they won't secure a conviction.

MOO

Respectfully I have to disagree that TLM is the engine that drove this crime. It has consistently been stated by LE and the media, and TLM, this case is about a child who was abducted for nefarious and SEXUAL purposes. The defense has not denied MR was not there. The only thing that really hangs in the balance right now is; did MR sexually assault Victoria S?! IMHO MR will be found guilty of abduction and murder at the least. The sexual assault will just be the icing on the cake. First degree murder in Canada, you know as well as I do what that entails so I don't have to snoop for that info. The sexual assault charge will just show WHO was the driving force behind this whole crime. HTH and :moo:

Just when you get to something that may be good, they go on break. Frustration!

Salem

PS - thanks for all the tweeting. Hard to keep up with, all of :yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads