TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what the defense is saying is that Ross was addicted to his phone.

Also, defense is saying that Ross was telling the truth about needing light bulbs. So somehow he remembers that, but he couldn't remember his baby was in the car for longer than 3 minutes?

He's doing a very good job for his client. I hope the prosecution has their act together more than they did yesterday.

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 2m2 minutes ago Georgia, USA
Defense says #RossHarris had no history of abuse or neglect when it came to his son, Cooper. @FOX5Atlanta

Claire Simms ‏@Claire_FOX5 2m2 minutes ago Georgia, USA
Defense says there is "overwhelming" evidence that #RossHarris was planning for the future with Cooper in it. @FOX5Atlanta

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris lawyer: Defendant planning for future w/ son. Loving father. No history of abuse. Searched for cruises where kids got on free.

Claire SimmsVerified account ‏@Claire_FOX5 1m1 minute ago Georgia, USA
Defense says there is "overwhelming" evidence that #RossHarris was planning for the future with Cooper in it.

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 20s20 seconds ago
#RossHarris lawyer: Defendant planning for future w/ son. Loving father. No history of abuse. Searched for cruises where kids got on free.

I still find it hard to believe there was no smell, from his diaper at least, in that incredible heat. Perhaps it's true the defense has experts to prove that, but it still seems incredible to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I find it impossible to believe that as well. Once I changed my daughter before going into the zoo and left the diaper(only a pee diaper) tied in a plastic bag in the back of my jeep, which I also left the sunroof open, and my entire car smelled like hot pee after about 4 hours.

ETA: the smell is not make or break for me however, I think the searches and wife testimony will be what decides it for me. I think he did it, on purpose, but I'm open to changing.

I thought Ross pulled Cooper out of the car. How could anyone else smell anything if the baby was out of the car?

Right now I feel prosecution will be fighting an uphill battle. Credibility has been shaken.

I love listening to skilled trial attorneys, and he is definitely that.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - Kilgore going hard at lead Det. Stoddard saying he lied, gave false testimony.

Searching for a cruise to take Cooper on. 20 minutes after getting out of the car he was searching for this cruise and can't remember Cooper is in the car.

'They weren't sexually involved---now they exchanged naked photos--but they weren't involved...'

huh?

Both opening statements sound interesting. marking my spot.

the defense is not proving he never thought of doing this beforehand---just that he is an idiot

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 59s59 seconds ago
#RossHarris - Kilgore: Det. Stoddard testified Ross had a clear view of the inside of car at lunch. "You'll see this isn't true"

So he can organize his phone and online conversations just fine but can't organize his moment to moment real-time life to remember his kid that he super-tightened the car seat straps for and kissed on the lips?

This is interesting. When this news was first breaking, I thought he did it intentionally. The only information available was the police narrative. At some point though I read about the defense explanation of the narrative and what appeared to be a lot of deception by law enforcement.

I thought the state must have something more to bring such charges, but after listening to their opening statement it seems they really don't have any evidence that this was anything other than a terrible accident.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 2m2 minutes ago
Kilgore: #RossHarris habit was to go alone to chic fil a then straight to workplace-explaining why he went straight there day of #hotcardeath

Hours before Harris murdered Cooper because he wanted to be child free, he's looking into children's passports for a family cruise? Hmm. Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro