TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ross Harris is responsible for his child's death... it's his fault." Ross Lawyers opening statement... Ross has always acknowledge it as his fault.

This is interesting, because now when State presents his behavior after finding Cooper, it will not show this guilt as Defendants will try to show.

Defense says Ross is responsible, was his fault but it was an accident.

Yesterday I was having buffering problems on all the usual sites (WAT and even the news sites). I finally found a youtube channel which did not have any bufferring problems for me... so sharing todays link to the Fox5 youtube channel for others if they want another option for streaming. FWIW

[video=youtube;nvVQIC1kfhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvVQIC1kfhI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvVQIC1kfhI[/video]

I can't remember but did JH every get to go home or was it straight to jail and thats where he has been?

Defense says Ross's sex life has nothing to do with this.

He is also inoculating the jury to the disgusting stuff Ross did, talk about it that way... will minimize the nature of his behavior...

Defense says Ross was hysterical at the scene. He was a pitiful and broken man.

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 34m34 minutes ago
Defense openings 1st thing today in #RossHarris #hotcardeath case - expect them of "accident", improper investigation to emerge

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 10m10 minutes ago
#JustinRossHarris defense team starts openings in #hotcardeath trial by acknowledging he was "responsible" but not criminally, was accident

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 6m6 minutes ago
Kilgore: "it wasn't willful...you're going to hear lots of bad things-nasty internet chats-adultery-but nothing to do w/death" #RossHarris

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 2m2 minutes ago
Kilgore: "#RossHarris was hysterical at the scene" #hotcardeath

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 46s47 seconds ago
Kilgore: #RossHarris was balling his eyes out #hotcardeath

Defense claims Ross tried to perform CPR but couldn't do it.

Yesterday I was having buffering problems on all the usual sites (WAT and even the news sites). I finally found a youtube channel which did not have any bufferring problems for me... so sharing todays link to the Fox5 youtube channel for others if they want another option for streaming. FWIW

Thank you for the link, much better than the ones I tried yesterday!

This defense attorney is coming across to me as quite personable and is delivering his opening statement with a bit more emotion, a bit more 'human' than the state yesterday. Wonder if the jury are responding to it differently.

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page
#RossHarris defense lawyer is showing jury clips of an emotional/crying defendant. Countering prosecution claims he was unemotional w/ cops.

He's doing a GREAT job so far. And yes, he's going to straight after LE'z credibility (Stoddard).

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 3m3 minutes ago
Very different description of #RossHarris demeanor at scene of #hotcardeath by Kilgore-calls out lead detective for misinterpreting demeanor

Philip A. Holloway ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 1m1 minute ago
Kilgore shows video of #RossHarris seemingly hysterical in police interview in #HotCarDeath trial
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct7XvCiXgAAHIVm.jpg

Effective, IMO,to smack down State's "double life" claim by bringing up Harris reaching out to church members to help him with his "sexual sins, " to ask for their prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06