TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is the call. Why did it take 6 minutes and why does no one say they talked to him? Why did he not call his wife? Am I remembering that right?

We are all waiting for the phone call testimony since it is unclear who he spoke to on the phone.

Thank you for taking the time to find and post that, but I think at least some of the points on that timeline have since been called into question, including the length of time to intersection.

Ga. Peach and I are both either residents of (or in my case) former residents of that area. It is RIGHT THERE! He could literally walk from CFA. This is why I hope they take the jurors up to Cobb County to see it or have extremely good videos.

And if they were to measure it in traffic and it took a minute or two longer....is that going to change the jury's opinion? I don't think so, but we will have to wait and see.

I believe (if memory serves me right) the video was a newscaster who got in a car to show how hot the temperature reach in the summer. They were stating most people leave animals in cars without thinking about the intense summer heat. Also, I believe Ross clicked on the video and did not search for it. (again if my memory is correct). I watch videos all the time when I am on sites reading news.

BBM - do you watch them twice?

In a similar situation, one of the very first things I would do is call my hubby.

I personally do not know who he called or try (havent followed just following trial) But the Witness Hamilton that was leaving Subway,

On Cross: Testified that RH as distraught but that demeanor changed when was on phone. As in Frustrated? Yes, As if call may not have gone through? Yes

Since I don't know who he called or how long or whatever, maybe he tried to call wife and didnt get through and that why wanted to call the daycare? Due to time of the day?

Thanks to all the posters keeping us up-to-speed with the court happenings!! See you Monday.

Okay so little Cooper didn't eat at chick-fil-a, but RH felt it necessary to go in to get his food? That alone makes no sense to me. You are a grown man, running late for work, so you think it's a good idea to go in to get food? Why not the drive thru? Why not grab a banana on the way out the door? Or slam a coffee and a piece of toast? Or just skip breakfast and wait till lunch?

To be seen on camera?

Here is a link that CourtChatter archives trial testimony. ***Not all of todays testimony, but this was after lunch and had the controversial Officer testimony in it. They back up all trial testimony.

Part from Hamilton (witness from Subway) til end of testimony today Officer Gillimore [video=youtube;7tZOT47R2KE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tZOT47R2KE[/video]

RBBM
The police were there, almost literally instantaneously, per testimony. No need to call 911.

I'm not sure I would be capable of thinking about where or what I was laying (I can't say it) after (---) out of my car. Can't even imagine the utter shock and horror of such a moment.

Harris tried to revive Cooper and seems to have realized fairly immediately that wasn't going to happen . (I think it's interesting that the civilian who tried to revive Cooper said two CPR breaths later he knew it was hopeless, but that police officers say they did 92-100 compressions, despite Cooper's body clearly being in rigor).

Ross was extremely concerned about Leanne getting to daycare and not finding Cooper. He called the daycare . I find that concern totally understandable.

And, the thing here is Ross knew immediately and said immediately he was responsible for Cooper's death. It's that I think is unfathomable to virtually all of us, certainly to me--what exactly is a "normal" response to your own baby's death to begin with, much less to knowing you are responsible for that death??

Ross was extremely concerned about Leanne getting to daycare and not finding Cooper

Perhaps this indicates that she has no culpability in Cooper's death.

Harris tried to revive Cooper

Several eye witnesses accounting is that they saw RH doing something but nothing like CPR even the first good Samaritan did puffs and compressions until his boss, the guy in the yellow van, took over doing them until the Officer BG arrived.

police officers say they did 92-100 compressions

CCPO BG stated he did that many when urged by the female officer to please continue which he did until Medics arrived with a white blanket. BG was getting ready to remove his shirt to cover Cooper when RH fracas broke out.

The problem with CPR is RH was a dispatcher while in college in AL and not trained in CPR? AYKM? Another problem is RH should have taken his baby son into his arms as soon as he pulled over and then LEO would have to pry him away all of the way to the morgue and then some. Wasn't RH on the phone for six (6) minutes after abandoning his tiny child on the hot pavement?

ADULT GRAPHIC CONTENT : PLEASE SCROLL

But no. What we have is a sex addicted pedophile, the father of Cooper Harris, who ABANDONED his not yet 2yo son, on the fricking hot GA pavement, after Cooper already suffered severely while battling his own hot car death.

Cooper was found 6 hours later, in rigor, with the tip of his gray tongue, an artifact, clinched tightly by his own teeth. The female officer tried to open Cooper's mouth by moving his jaw to no avail. Cooper was likely in the Pugilistic position or boxers stance since another officer attempted to move Coop's leg. Google it. Out of respect for Cooper, and our peeps, I won't post samples.

Officer BG began perspiring moments after exiting the patrol unit. BG wanted to remove his own shirt for covering under and over Cooper's pale body while Cooper's own dad paced, yelled and cursed the Police and got himself placed in the back of a squad car.

It may be at that point, that became obvious, to the trained personnel that crowded and swarmed the immediate CS area, that RH possessed inconsistent behavior and needed to be controlled. Thus, labeling it a Crime Scene and yellow-taped that CS off asap.

We are all waiting for the phone call testimony since it is unclear who he spoke to on the phone.

I am having a heck of time getting on here.

So for now, all we know is a 6 minute phone call was made....and was that to the daycare school? (so said dad)

No one at the daycare school talked to the dad? So who did he call?

Waiting on the phone number or numbers list that may finally answer this question. Is this list to be released when court is back in session?

Does anyone know how the defense is acting to the release of this information?

If dad did not call the daycare school or mom....Dad has some answeing to do.

OT....everyone that is in the way if the hurricane take care.....does WS have a forum set up on members in its path?

Motion for Mistrial [video=youtube;s5enDGHu_ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5enDGHu_ZI[/video]

Idk.

Maybe Kim Kardashian feels that it takes 1 million dollars a year to keep her toddler happy and smart.

But I will tell you.

Most major league athletes from inner city communities had to grow up with families that made way more less than Ross.
Jmo.

Plus you have wic and foodstamps and thrift stores and hand me downs and whatever else.

Toddlers in 3rd world countries grow as well on rice and beans

So its not expensive to raise a toddler if you have medical coverage and some basics. Jmo

I can assure you that Cobb County is not anything like a third world country. I'm sure there were pressures to provide certain things for the child. Also these are college educated parents not someone on welfare.

I hope the jury does the right thing for Cooper. I have more confidence in the police and the prosecutor in the case than many of you. The evidence will show that Ross Harris is emotionally immature and just wanted to be free of the baby so he could live the life he wanted including sexting with minors among other things. JMO

I think Ross is a nasty guy but they need to prove first degree murder. They can not do it with everyone changing their testimony where it looks like they are making false statements in court. He left his child in the car, he should get time. Did he plan it or was he a self absorbed dirtbag who forgot?

I think Ross is a nasty guy but they need to prove first degree murder. They can not do it with everyone changing their testimony where it looks like they are making false statements in court. He left his child in the car, he should get time. Did he plan it or was he a self absorbed dirtbag who forgot?[/QUOTE]

BBM: He planned it.. yup!

Ga. Peach and I are both either residents of (or in my case) former residents of that area. It is RIGHT THERE! He could literally walk from CFA. This is why I hope they take the jurors up to Cobb County to see it or have extremely good videos.

And if they were to measure it in traffic and it took a minute or two longer....is that going to change the jury's opinion? I don't think so, but we will have to wait and see.

Ross could walk from CFA to the intersection in 30 seconds... maybe 60 seconds if he is really slow! As Judy said, CFA is practically in the intersection. Another point to consider is that Ross's turn lane decision is about halfway between turning out of CFA and reaching the intersection. I would not be surprised if was 20 seconds (at most) from the time JRH pulled out of CFA until Ross passed the point where the turn lane begins.

I think that the prosecution withdrew the motion for a field trip to the various crime scenes. I am of the opinion that no juror would find JRH "not guilty" if they saw each of the relevant locations. The layout is so damning. It'd impossible to put into words.

Motion for Mistrial [video=youtube;s5enDGHu_ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5enDGHu_ZI[/video]

Thank you. I will need to watch this soon. I am currently watching the morning witnesses.

This individual also has videos of trial and Trial testimony. I am watching Pretrial hearing
LadyJustice2188 thanks for all the YouTube videos of #RossHarris trial
r
** This one is interesting because it does speak about Dr. David Diamond. < He was also expert witness was used in a Judge case that left his son in hot car and died, 2015. Judge was acquitted this year. [video=youtube;ioQy6dtgan4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioQy6dtgan4[/video]

When did Det Stoddard? Testify? was it in these pretrial hearings or earlier? TIA

attachment.php

This picture may help put these locations into perspective. It is a screenshot from Google Maps. For reference, "the little man" is standing in the intersection. The CFA where Cooper ate breakfast is circled on the left. Little Aprons, Cooper's daycare, is located next to the three buildings circled on the right. The daycare is attached to the far left building of The Home Depot's HQ, the three large buildings on the right.

Attachments

• Intersection.jpg
    Intersection.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 309
[video=twitter;783779914914799616]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/783779914914799616[/video]

I am having a heck of time getting on here.

So for now, all we know is a 6 minute phone call was made....and was that to the daycare school? (so said dad)

No one at the daycare school talked to the dad? So who did he call?

Waiting on the phone number or numbers list that may finally answer this question. Is this list to be released when court is back in session?

Does anyone know how the defense is acting to the release of this information?

If dad did not call the daycare school or mom....Dad has some answeing to do.

OT....everyone that is in the way if the hurricane take care.....does WS have a forum set up on members in its path?

Take good care and be safe, everyone. Hurricane Matthew Forum

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?318191-Hurricane-Matthew-Sept-Oct-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme