Tricia's Tease

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks DeeDee, and I agree about the 25th being more special. Just another way for them to feel needy and distance themselves from the whole thing.
Yep.

I believe the stone says Dec 25 for JB's death date. Wonder why?
Yep, with the R's 12/25 would appear better than 12/26.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

There has been speculation about the date on the headstone. Some theories are that since the parents know what happened, they also know WHEN she died, and it could have been around midnight, still the 25th. This is in keeping with the estimated time of death of midnight - 1 AM, which is based on the arrival home around 9-10 PM, the location of the pineapple in her digestive tract (food empties from the stomach into the small intestine, where the pineapple was found, in about 2 hours. It is also based on the stage of rigor mortis she was found in- FULL rigor, which takes about 12 hours in indoor temperatures. So counting back from the time she was "found", 1 PM on the 26th, that also puts the time of death in that same midnight - 1 AM window.
The coroner never performed the tests for Algor Mortis, but both rigor and algor mortis proceed in scientifically predictable fashion. Like the digestion of the pineapple, science doesn't vary according to whether you believe the parents are innocent or not or believe rubbish about the pineapple having been eaten earlier in the day.
There are some conditions that affect how the body loses heat after death (rigorous exercise, VERY high fever, and pontine hemorrhage (which affects the area of the brain that controls body temperature regulation) but JB did not fall into any of these categories. The basement would still be considered "room" or indoor temperature. And actually, JR had made comments that their basement was actually warmer than average because of the furnace, and stated it as a reason why they never rushed to repair the broken basement window that he admitted breaking himself. If the room was warmer than average, and clothed and wrapped in a blanket, that could actually lessen the time needed for full rigor to form, making her time of death even closer than the 1 AM estimate. Then- the events that happened occurred right after returning home- the pineapple snack included, and there can be no doubt that the the parents were awake and up and about when she was allegedly "kidnapped"- something that simply could not happen. This was no "first-floor open window child snatching". These "intruders" had to have all but met the parents in the house. THAT is why the parents HAD to lie about the pineapple. If they admitted feeding it to her (someone did, because her prints are not on that bowl- Patsy's ARE) then that means they lied about her being awake when they got home. And it also puts the death occurring at a time when they HAD to have been awake and could certainly have been before midnight, when it was still the 25th.

Some people feel they wanted that date because it was more "special" than the 26th. Some feel it was because that was the last time they claimed to have seen her alive.
If I recall there was a scream heard around midnight as well, marking the just around midnight time of death. : (

Yep.

If I recall there was a scream heard around midnight as well, marking the just around midnight time of death. : (

That's correct. The neighbor diagonally across the street heard the scream. She woke her husband, who missed the scream but heard "metal scraping concrete". This neighbor was very upset to be in the middle of this, and she then said that maybe it was just "negative energy from JB", but later admitted she did hear the scream. This neighbor moved away not long after.

Another neighbor saw "strange, moving lights" in the R kitchen window around midnight also. Obviously someone walking with a flashlight, a heavy Maglight flashlight was found on a counter in the kitchen area, and found to be wiped clean of prints, and suspiciously, the batteries were taken out and also wiped clean.

Yep.

That's correct. The neighbor diagonally across the street heard the scream. She woke her husband, who missed the scream but heard "metal scraping concrete". This neighbor was very upset to be in the middle of this, and she then said that maybe it was just "negative energy from JB", but later admitted she did hear the scream. This neighbor moved away not long after.

Another neighbor saw "strange, moving lights" in the R kitchen window around midnight also. Obviously someone walking with a flashlight, a heavy Maglight flashlight was found on a counter in the kitchen area, and found to be wiped clean of prints, and suspiciously, the batteries were taken out and also wiped clean.

Thank you, DeeDee. I had forgotten about the moving lights. There are so many aspects to this case that point to R that were disregarded and some want us to forget. Thank you again for the reminder that is also a fact in this case. :seeya:

That picture has always sickened me for no other reason than who the hell takes a photo of someone grieving over a grave?

Nobody, that's right.

And even if it was the media taking the photo, who the hell lets them take a "publicity shot" over a grave....a grave of their 6 year old child?

12162001patsyatgrave2.jpg

The matching image is worse because it proves that it is a posed/staged photo. Normal people don't just turn on the emotions for a photo like this....

That photo is disturbing. It looks as though she has a grin/smirk on her face.

I don't think she is smirking, but the photos are disturbing because she posed for them. I find the one with her arms crossed even more disturbing.
Interesting that I don't seem to see any photos of anyone else at the grave. Not even on JB's birthday or the anniversary of her death. I guess the case really is dead to her father-like he said. As dead as she is.

I don't think she is smirking, but the photos are disturbing because she posed for them. I find the one with her arms crossed even more disturbing.
Interesting that I don't seem to see any photos of anyone else at the grave. Not even on JB's birthday or the anniversary of her death. I guess the case really is dead to her father-like he said. As dead as she is.

I find the pic of her with arms crossed disturbing too. And I chuckle a little when I see the other one because it looks like that piece of hair on her cheek is one of those phone earpiece thingys.

i think John is trying desperately to forget it all. So yes, to him it probably is dead and over with. I also recall when his older daughter died, it was said he was incredibly grief stricken, practically unable to do anything. But some thought that JB's death barely touched him. I know you cant gauge grief by actions but it does seem that way at times. I often wondered if the death of his other daughter made him numb to a lot of things. Possibly to the point of abusing JB? Well I guess we will never know. JMO

I read on the FFJ forum, which annoyingly won't let me join, that Tricia is preparing for another hint.

She's an evil, evil lady ;)

do we know when this hint might come out?

why the "tease" , why the "hints" ..this isn't a game! if there's something to be said then come out and say it!

Well clearly there are some legal reasons...which is completely understandable I'd suggest.

Also worth noting your "This isn't a game" comment followed by your sig "Life is a Rollercoaster"...
It's not a game, but it is a ride in a theme park, got it ;)

I find the pic of her with arms crossed disturbing too. And I chuckle a little when I see the other one because it looks like that piece of hair on her cheek is one of those phone earpiece thingys.

I think John is trying desperately to forget it all. So yes, to him it probably is dead and over with. I also recall when his older daughter died, it was said he was incredibly grief stricken, practically unable to do anything. But some thought that JB's death barely touched him. I know you cant gauge grief by actions but it does seem that way at times. I often wondered if the death of his other daughter made him numb to a lot of things. Possibly to the point of abusing JB? Well I guess we will never know. JMO

Your right on about PR pictures. They make me :sick:

And I also believe you are right on about JR tring to forget the whole ordeal. I honestly think they (he, BR and PR) tried to forget the whole mess after the coverup.

Maybe JR spent more time at home with Beth and therefore was closer to her than JB, I know that JB mentioned often she wished she saw more of her Dad.
I do not think that the death of Beth would turn JR into a pervert/abuser. MOO. Tragidy has a weird way of effecting people, so who knows. Since the sexual abuse was corporal I would lean more towards PR or BR than JR simply because he was a man.

For all we really know JAR could have been a part of this. I've often wondered why his dark duvet cover (stained with semen) and a Dr. Suess book were connected to the crime in the basement. And then there is the rope coming from the brown paper bad found in his room, linked to fibers found on JB body connection. When Melinda, Stewart and JAR arrived at 755 15th that afternoon it was Stewart that noticed the time frame decrepancy.

And as long as I'm wondering why was Melinda's fingerprints found on the bottom of the celler door? What about the housekeeper and her husband that had just carried all those trees from the celler to the upstairs rooms ... where were their fingerprints?

Does anybody know the name of the Dr. Suess book? I still ask myself that question.

Your right on about PR pictures. They make me :sick:

And I also believe you are right on about JR tring to forget the whole ordeal. I honestly think they (he, BR and PR) tried to forget the whole mess after the coverup.

Maybe JR spent more time at home with Beth and therefore was closer to her than JB, I know that JB mentioned often she wished she saw more of her Dad.
I do not think that the death of Beth would turn JR into a pervert/abuser. MOO. Tragidy has a weird way of effecting people, so who knows. Since the sexual abuse was corporal I would lean more towards PR or BR than JR simply because he was a man.

For all we really know JAR could have been a part of this. I've often wondered why his dark duvet cover (stained with semen) and a Dr. Suess book were connected to the crime in the basement. And then there is the rope coming from the brown paper bad found in his room, linked to fibers found on JB body connection. When Melinda, Stewart and JAR arrived at 755 15th that afternoon it was Stewart that noticed the time frame decrepancy.

And as long as I'm wondering why was Melinda's fingerprints found on the bottom of the celler door? What about the housekeeper and her husband that had just carried all those trees from the celler to the upstairs rooms ... where were their fingerprints?

Does anybody know the name of the Dr. Suess book? I still ask myself that question.

Flatlander,
Yes it could be connected but for reasons we do not understand. Another item found in the basement, were numerous pageant photographs of JonBenet, in a photo album, I think?

So there is something going on here, and its patently not staging, since these items have nothing to do with the wine-cellar, and are not linked forensically.

I would imagine Tricia is giving us hope so please remember that patience is a virtue.... I would also imagine that she cant tell us what it is as she was told in confidence and trusted to not tell us.. This would make her admirable and unworthy of criticism....

I would imagine Tricia is giving us hope so please remember that patience is a virtue.... I would also imagine that she cant tell us what it is as she was told in confidence and trusted to not tell us.. This would make her admirable and unworthy of criticism....

Indeed. Lots of connected people "know" things that they have to keep mum about for legal, contractual, commercial etc reasons... There are any number of reasons this info will take time to be made public. That it hasn't yet is in no way something that reflects negatively on Tricia.

Here's a post by Tricia from FFJ:

I will say it is not going to be any great surprise to most of us but we will be thrilled the truth is coming out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back