Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brodsky better watch out. Truck drivers won't put up with "that tells you about their character" comments!

I would have to say that this package no longer looks like a blue barrel. It had to be boxed or wrapped somehow so that it wouldn't make someone suspicious. Fortunately we have at least 2 truck drivers with great character and WERE suspicious. It's just too bad they didn't agree and then take the box to LE.

It will also be interesting to find out if Drew threw in that he was a policeman or not. You know, you can trust me it's just some Christmas presents blah blah blah.

Remember, part of the "story" had to do with the final location being a place where semis couldn't go.

"And in a press release sent out by the Illinois State Police Saturday, authorities reported that on October 29 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook. In the release, officials stated one of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50's, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build.

The two men requested the truck drivers transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers."

Taxi:

Obviously DP wasn't dressed up at a cop or the truck drivers would have mentioned that. So, you have a couple of drivers who are approached by DP and another male, asking hey, could you guys take another "package" on your trip??

As drivers that would be a "no no" as they are paid by the mile delivering whatever they have to point A to point B.

"And in a press release sent out by the Illinois State Police Saturday, authorities reported that on October 29 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook. In the release, officials stated one of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50's, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build.

The two men requested the truck drivers transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers."

So did the men actually agree to take the package for DP and mystery man? Where's the info on that?

Wanna bet that undisclosed location was somewhere in Shorewood?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACTS:
December 1, 2007 Trooper Mark T. Dorencz #4848
Safety Education Officer
Illinois State Police - District 5
(815) 726-6377 Ext. 271

JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers.
Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at
815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Taxi:

Obviously DP wasn't dressed up at a cop or the truck drivers would have mentioned that. So, you have a couple of drivers who are approached by DP and another male, asking hey, could you guys take another "package" on your trip??

As drivers that would be a "no no" as they are paid by the mile delivering whatever they have to point A to point B.

I never said "dressed". I just wondered if he tried using that when they refused.

Does anyone know what DP's longtime friend, Michael Robinson, looks like? Afterall, he did refuse to take a polygraph.

I'm thinking after DP dropped Thomas off at home, that he must have taken the 'package' and transferred it into someone else's vehicle, since both Drew and Stacy's vehicles were in the driveway at 2:30 am when Cassandra checked. Right?

Article which mentions Michael Robinson's refusal to take polygraph:
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

SS:

DP made a false trail leading to Steve Rosseto's, then made other false trails with the "barrel"............ (thinking like a cop)

He's been on a hunt on it his own trying to outwit his fellow brothers in blue.

But I thought Tom Morphey coming forward was going to break this case, but it's not...........sooner or later DP was going to think he outsmart his own.........

He has to be really really sweating bullets now with the information that truck drivers have seen him asking them to take a package.

Check your pm's.

Yes, you are right Camper. This is a favorite of truckers. I used to listen to this program years ago when I worked swing shift and was driving home late, late at night.
I can't get it up here in the Rockies, BUMMER!

WHO was with the children at that hour ?, I am guessing NO ONE!!

Someone needs to call the all night radio talk show program called
www.CoasttoCoastAM.com

IT is a six hour show, and TONS AND TONS of truckers listen to this while on the road. IT is on hundreds and hundreds of local stations all across America.

Wondering IF IF IF any money was paid to any of the truckers???

Does anyone know what DP's longtime friend, Michael Robinson, looks like? Afterall, he did refuse to take a polygraph.

I'm thinking after DP dropped Thomas off at home, that he must have taken the 'package' and transferred it into someone else's vehicle, since both Drew and Stacy's vehicles were in the driveway at 2:30 am when Cassandra checked. Right?

Article which mentions Michael Robinson's refusal to take polygraph:
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/peterson.disappearance.barrel.2.597160.html

Yes....not sure if Drew was home cause it doesn't mention what phone they called but it sounds as if Drew was home at that time. If so, he then musta left to troll for truckers if their sighting is at 3 am.

2:30 a.m.: Cales and her friend Bruce Zidarich drove by the Petersons' home and said both cars were in the driveway, so Zidarich called Drew Peterson. "Bruce said, 'Where's Stacy?'" Bosco said. 'And Drew said, 'She's left me.' And he said, 'The car was at the whatchamacallit.' And Bruce asked, 'What's the whatchamacallit?' and Drew said, 'Wait a second, let me get my head on straight.' Then he said, 'She left the car at the airport and she took $25,000,' and was going to either Jamaica or Bahamas."

4 a.m.: Cales reported Stacy Peterson missing to Illinois State Police.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_29nov29,0,2276631.story

THAT is why his/her cell phone pinged that particular tower and the reason LE has been looking in the canal right near the truck stop!!!

chico:

snip.....

2:30 a.m.: Cales and her friend Bruce Zidarich drove by the Petersons' home and said both cars were in the driveway, so Zidarich called Drew Peterson. "Bruce said, 'Where's Stacy?'" Bosco said. 'And Drew said, 'She's left me.' And he said, 'The car was at the whatchamacallit.' And Bruce asked, 'What's the whatchamacallit?' and Drew said, 'Wait a second, let me get my head on straight.' Then he said, 'She left the car at the airport and she took $25,000,' and was going to either Jamaica or Bahamas." snip...

Where did this come from?? I don't remember ever seeing this statement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa