Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a lot on here but certainly not everything so forgive me if this has already been addressed. How do we know the 25k is really missing? If the money was in a safe at the house couldn't DP fabricate how much was/is in there. Is there anything solid with this 25k?

I've read a lot on here but certainly not everything so forgive me if this has already been addressed. How do we know the 25k is really missing? If the money was in a safe at the house couldn't DP fabricate how much was/is in there. Is there anything solid with this 25k?

IMO, saying you had 25K in your house is going to create too many questions. I am not sure why, but there was a reason Drew said 25K. My bet it's going to be found in transaction records and he has to account for it.

All we have is Drew's word. Which IMO, is worth zip.

Lemme check again. The truck stop I was looking at was on I-55.

It's not on I-55, LOL. It's called the Greater Chicago I-55 Truck Stop. I-55 is a major expressway in Chicagoland. There are no businesses lining it, instead they are located on Frontage roads and on Exits of the expressway.

This truck stop is located off of Exit 267 (IL-53) of Interstate 55.

Here's the truck stop's website if you're interested: http://www.greaterchicagoi55.com/

I was just asking because I don't feel that the 25k is what was in the package the truckers were approached about.

IMO, saying you had 25K in your house is going to create too many questions. I am not sure why, but there was a reason Drew said 25K. My bet it's going to be found in transaction records and he has to account for it.

It's not on I-55, LOL. It's called the Greater Chicago I-55 Truck Stop. I-55 is a major expressway in Chicagoland. There are no businesses lining it, instead they are located on Frontage roads and on Exits of the expressway.

This truck stop is located off of Exit 267 (IL-53) of Interstate 55.

Here's the truck stop's website if you're interested: http://www.greaterchicagoi55.com/
That is the same one.
Greater Chicago I-55 Truck Plz - more info »
510 S Bolingbrook Dr, Bolingbrook, IL
(630) 739-7006
Corner of I-55 (exit 267) and Rt. 53

You are right tho, to GET to the canal...it is approx. 4 miles the back way and 11 miles via the highway and back to the waterway.

My whole point WAS...the cell phone tower is probably the same one. : )

I was just asking because I don't feel that the 25k is what was in the package the truckers were approached about.
I don't think anyone thinks the money is what was in the package, but what was offered to the driver to DELIVER the package (perhaps Stacy's body) to be picked up.

chico:

snip.....

2:30 a.m.: Cales and her friend Bruce Zidarich drove by the Petersons' home and said both cars were in the driveway, so Zidarich called Drew Peterson. "Bruce said, 'Where's Stacy?'" Bosco said. 'And Drew said, 'She's left me.' And he said, 'The car was at the whatchamacallit.' And Bruce asked, 'What's the whatchamacallit?' and Drew said, 'Wait a second, let me get my head on straight.' Then he said, 'She left the car at the airport and she took $25,000,' and was going to either Jamaica or Bahamas." snip...

Where did this come from?? I don't remember ever seeing this statement??

Towards the end of this article

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_29nov29,0,2276631.story

The description of the man who was with DP at the truck stop was that he had salt and pepper hair and was about 50. This is a picture of Bolingbrook police officer, Alex Morelli, who testified before the grand jury a week from this past Wednesday. He sort of meets the description. It looks like his hair could be salt and pepper and he looks like he's about 50 years old.

AlexMorelli-BBpoliceofficerfriendof.jpg

This trucker story just doesnt pass the smell test to me. Why would DP need someone to take the "package" someplace and then DP will go pick it up? Why not do it himself? It just seems that there are soooo many people involved in his actions. And also, the 25k. Who in the world, middleclass people that is, are going to have 25k in their house? What for, in case the banks shut down??

I don't think Drew ever had $25k in cash; and I don't think it is missing.

Who knows. I just think he needed to account for a financial transaction. And saying Stacy ran off with the money was an easy explanation as for where the money went.

The description of the man who was with DP at the truck stop was that he had salt and pepper hair and was about 50. This is a picture of Bolingbrook police officer, Alex Morelli, who testified before the grand jury a week from this past Wednesday. He sort of meets the description. It looks like his hair could be salt and pepper and he looks like he's about 50 years old.

AlexMorelli-BBpoliceofficerfriendof.jpg

And he's portly. Thanks for posting that pic.

This trucker story just doesnt pass the smell test to me. Why would DP need someone to take the "package" someplace and then DP will go pick it up? Why not do it himself? It just seems that there are soooo many people involved in his actions. And also, the 25k. Who in the world, middleclass people that is, are going to have 25k in their house? What for, in case the banks shut down??
Drew had more than enough money (investments, insurance payments on Kathleen, businesses they owned and he sold, and various other monies) and for him to keep 25K in his safe would not be that unusual. He isn't considered middle class in his lifestyle, imo. He lives like a millionaire...buying whatever he desires...planes, rvs, motorcycles, vehicles, etc. He wasn't hurting for money AT ALL!

The fact he involved so many people doesn't surprise me. People owed him, in his mind. The truckers involvement seems to me to be a last minute decision because by then he knew that Cassandra was going to be trouble. By 3:00 am, he realized she would go to the police and he needed to act FAST. (I believe he figured she would wait until later Sunday morning, but he was wrong! WTG, Cassandra!)

Back to Drew P being missing right after Stacy was reported missing. I remember that also. Then he did come into the public eye during the search warrant.

However, you couldn't see his hair, because he wore a hat. You couldn't see his eyes, because of sunglasses, and you couldn't see his face because of a bandana. How do we even know it was Drew P? Or how do we know it was Drew P every time? I initially thought he was covering up to keep witnesses from recognizing him. But now I am wondering if it was really him.

I am interested in Mike R. for the other guy in this. Sharon said that Drew P was staying with Robinson. So if he was, that puts the two of them together if they needed to go whereever it was to pick up the "package."

Actually, the trucker idea is just bizarre enough to be a fairly good idea. Truckers are a transient population. A trucker approached in Chicago, may not make it back to Chicago for months or may not be in Chicago other than for just a few hours at a time. But then Drew P didn't intend and did not think that this was going to become a national story. Two truckers, were they from the same truck or two different trucks? Somehow this feels right to me. Though I don't know what excuse they could use to ask the trucker to carry a package and meet them elsewhere? To put it on the truck and have someone meet the truck, I understand. He could have said it was Christmas gifts and he was trying to save on mailing costs. And it is possible that even with a bad story, that he could have offered enough money that someone may have taken him up on the offer.

You are assuming that DP was going to take care of it on the other end. Someone else may have been the person on the other end. DP couldn't be in two places at once especially if the package was sent very far away. Which is why I think they needed a trucker to begin with.

Back to Drew P being missing right after Stacy was reported missing. I remember that also. Then he did come into the public eye during the search warrant.

However, you couldn't see his hair, because he wore a hat. You couldn't see his eyes, because of sunglasses, and you couldn't see his face because of a bandana. How do we really know that it was Drew P?
Because he was talking directly to the police. : ) He also talked to reporters while inside the home, IIRC.

Very astute! Alex Morelli was apparently one of the 'witnesses' to Kathleen Savio's alledged Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces