Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a good way to make it appear your wife "ran" away, by putting her silent phone, still turned on in a truckers truck. I wonder where Stacy's phone has really pinged. LE sources have stated some of the last pings were in the area of Shorewood. But were that really the last phone pings?

To correct my post 121. I think the correct statement is some of the last calls to/from Stacy's phone was in Shorewood.

"The two men requested the truck drivers transport a package to an undisclosed location."

It seems like people are assuming that this "package" is smaller than a bread box. I don't think we should assume that.

Also, maybe he should have just used FedEx.

Anyone notice that Steve C. has near salt n pepper hair? He has "highlights" as I recall, but to truckers...well...would they know to call them highlights?! LOL

I have no doubt that LE already knows who they are looking at for being his accomplice in the truck scenario. They will be talking to him tomorrow, if they didn't do that tonight already.

"The two men requested the truck drivers transport a package to an undisclosed location."

It seems like people are assuming that this "package" is smaller than a bread box. I don't think we should assume that.

Also, maybe he should have just used FedEx.

If it needs to be there overnight. Isn't that what the commercial says? lol

I think until we know more about the package, it could have been any size.

Could Cassandra have been talking about the trucker information tho? She mentioned it was someone who came forward with great information...and this was very close to when the trucker story broke.

Could Cassandra have been talking about the trucker information tho? She mentioned it was someone who came forward with great information...and this was very close to when the trucker story broke.

The timing is certainly curious. It will be interesting to find out.

Has anyone seen a picture of Tom Morphey? We know he talked to his friend about 10 pm. But do we know what time he left his friend or where he went after that? In the original info from police sources, they said he was unable to remember what happened to the barrel, yet in the story put out by the friend, Drew P dropped him off before doing anything with the barrel. Is this what police is alluding to?

According to Jamie Colby's original report today, the truckers reported their story to the investigators TODAY.
So, I doubt it has anything to do with whatever the Newsweek story is going to be.

I still think Drew may have used a trucker to create phone pings with Stacy's phone. What a perfect way to make it look like she was driving away somewhere. Any other method such as fed ex wouldn't create a passenger travel scenario. They use freight planes and schedules.

I still think Drew may have used a trucker to create phone pings with Stacy's phone. What a perfect way to make it look like she was driving away somewhere. Any other method such as fed ex wouldn't create a passenger travel scenario. They use freight planes and schedules.

Suzi, I think that's a great thought. All he had to do was have it on while "silent" and nobody would have heard anything.

Let me wipe my eyes again because they must be playing jokes on me....
Drew's relatives used to work at the truck stop?:silenced::banghead:
That's unbelievable.

I know what you mean. I had to read it twice before I believed it. I wonder what relative? I think someone posted at CTV that it was Drews brother. But who knows?

I just looked at Newsweeks site and it appears that the issues come out on Monday.

I know what you mean. I had to read it twice before I believed it. I wonder what relative? I think someone posted at CTV that it was Drews brother. But who knows?
I've followed many true crime cases but it looks like this one has the weirdest incidences.

The article said:
"No one inside the truck stop was talking today. But CBS 2 has confirmed that one of Drew's relatives used to work there.

That's the same relative whose sources say a neighbor spotted him helping Drew load a container into his truck on the day Stacy disappeared."

I think the article means Tom Morphey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member