Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article said:
"No one inside the truck stop was talking today. But CBS 2 has confirmed that one of Drew's relatives used to work there.

That's the same relative whose sources say a neighbor spotted him helping Drew load a container into his truck on the day Stacy disappeared."

I think the article means Tom Morphey.
Sure sounds like it, but supposedly whoever saw the moving of the container said they didn't recognize who it was!

All I can say is following this case and the players is not for the weak of mind, so I hope I don't lose mine in the process
icon4.gif

This link has a pic of Paul Peterson, in which his hair doesn't look quite as dark, arriving back at Drew's after his Grand Jury appearance; and one of Steve Carcerano either going to or coming from the Grand Jury.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/651711,4_1_JO15_MISSING_S1.article

I read over at FindStacyPeterson.com about a videotape of Sharon making a comment that Drew's brother Paul wasn't as old, because he didn't have any gray hair yet. Now all we need to know is IF Sharon only saw Paul after his dye job; or if she's seen him up close and personal previously.

"The two men requested the truck drivers transport a package to an undisclosed location."

It seems like people are assuming that this "package" is smaller than a bread box. I don't think we should assume that.

Also, maybe he should have just used FedEx.

I'm assuming this is a LARGE package. There are many items that are too large to go FedEx or UPS and MUST be sent via freight. If it was Stacy's body, all wrapped up as a package (God that makes me shiver just to think that), then it probably would have to be shipped as "freight" since she was over 70 lbs. 70 lbs. is usually the cut off weight for UPS and FedEx.

Wow is all I can say at this point!

But did Drew really go to all this trouble to dispose of Stacy. I mean this is alot more then he went to in the past with Kitty.

I am prone to beleive the cell phone story..until I hear IPS has the cell phone..her body ..well I just don't know who would hang out at a truck stop hoping to connect with someone who no questions asked would transport an object large enough to contain a body. That would take up space in the truck and would have to be someone who was enroute to the place someone else would collect the container..to me that is the difficult part..what would a trucking company do if a container was not collected?

The article said:
"No one inside the truck stop was talking today. But CBS 2 has confirmed that one of Drew's relatives used to work there.

That's the same relative whose sources say a neighbor spotted him helping Drew load a container into his truck on the day Stacy disappeared."

I think the article means Tom Morphey.

This really REALLY sounds like DP is attempting to frame Tom for Stacy's murder........

Cassandra at http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=581.0

Post #9, responds to someone's question asking what the person with the new info has for newsweek that should be out tomorrow. Cassandra said:

Enough To Put DP Away For Life In Prison

In the voice of DrewP: Those people at Newsweek are crazy. And besides the media is hounding me (uhhh, that's right I mean it is because of the media that my children can't go outside, the court is punishing my children and the media is punishing my children) and of course I didn't do those things.

In the voice of Brodsky: It is just another example of the incompetance of media and their willingness to crucify my client in order to get a story. And besides my client didn't do those things, and wasn't there and doesn't know anything about that.....do you DrewP?.... wait, let me check my notes, I don't remember if we covered that.

In the voice of DrewP: Those people at Newsweek are crazy. And besides the media is hounding me (uhhh, that's right I mean it is because of the media that my children can't go outside, the court is punishing my children and the media is punishing my children) and of course I didn't do those things.

In the voice of Brodsky: It is just another example of the incompetance of media and their willingness to crucify my client in order to get a story. And besides my client didn't do those things, and wasn't there and doesn't know anything about that.....do you DrewP?.... wait, let me check my notes, I don't remember if we covered that.

Lol, you did that so well I had to look again to see "In the voice of"

Anyone notice that Steve C. has near salt n pepper hair? He has "highlights" as I recall, but to truckers...well...would they know to call them highlights?! LOL

I have no doubt that LE already knows who they are looking at for being his accomplice in the truck scenario. They will be talking to him tomorrow, if they didn't do that tonight already.

Wow is that insulting! My step-dad is a trucker and he is faaaaar from being dumb. Truckers are regular people just like you and I. They're not that stupid that they wouldn't know the difference between highlights and salt 'n pepper hair!!! LOL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACTS:
December 1, 2007 Trooper Mark T. Dorencz #4848
Safety Education Officer
Illinois State Police - District 5
(815) 726-6377 Ext. 271

JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers.
Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at
815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Holy Moley! I missed this yesterday - incredible!

I did see on Greta that Mark Furman tracked down a surveillance camera at a Krispy Kreme doughnut shop for the night Stacy disappeared. The police had spoken to the owner, but hadn't asked him for the surveillance cam, and even though the picture was grainy, it showed two men who came in, sat down, didn't buy coffee or doughnuts, and one of them left for a time - which fits the cell phone story.

But this trucker thing is even better! Wow! :woohoo: This Drew guy has either relatives or cronies all over the place, doesn't he?

Wow is that insulting! My step-dad is a trucker and he is faaaaar from being dumb. Truckers are regular people just like you and I. They're not that stupid that they wouldn't know the difference between highlights and salt 'n pepper hair!!! LOL
I am sorry! I didn't mean to infer truckers were stupid. I apologize if I pissed off anyone else with my comment. I didn't mean to. My business deals with trucking companies in my office daily. I do know they are not fashionistas and most don't care about the difference between highlights or gray hairs on a man. I don't know many truckers that would take notice if it were highlights vs. salt n pepper hair on a man at three in the morning when the person was asking them to do something obviously illegal either!

This really REALLY sounds like DP is attempting to frame Tom for Stacy's murder........
You might be right that this was another attempt to point the finger in Tom's direction. How convenient for Drew that Tom worked there and if anyone found out later where they picked up the "load"...it would have led back to a place where Tom worked at one time. (He never counted on the truck drivers to place HIMSELF at the truck stop tho!)

And this is possibly the second person that Drew P may have tried to frame. Don't forget Scott Rosetto. I have suspected for some time that DrewP chose to lay several false leads. And it is one of the reasons that I question the blue barrel. I cannot believe that an experienced officer would allow a neighbor to see him moving the barrel, would leave chips of plastic in the vehicle unless it was by design. Plus Drew P was just too cheerful!

Now that the truckers have come forward though, I am hoping that DrewP posting no trespassing signs on his lawn is a good sign that maybe, just maybe LE might be on the right track. It is either that or DrewP is just really po'd that Stacy's family showed up and took his ride!

I am just really REALLY confused as to why he would ask truck drivers to transport this "package" and not just drive it himself unless of course it was in fact her cell phone...which would make sense. I don't believe it was Stacy in the package, that to me would be too risky for Drew to just put her on a semi truck like that, I mean what if the trucker looked inside the "package" I know I probably would be curious and take a peek! Maybe the missing table was what it was, which still would make no sense to me. Not that much in this case has made a whole lot of sense anyway....there's a new twist and turn everyday...just when you thought you had heard it all something else comes up!

OMG! Now the ISP is crazy, too!! Does Brodsky EVER want to practice law in this area again?! LOL

OMG! Now the ISP is crazy, too!! Does Brodsky EVER want to practice law in this area again?! LOL

I am waiting for the judges ruling on DrewP's items taken in the search. If the motion is turned down, do you think he will call the Judge crazy? Between the two of them, they have called everybody else crazy!

At http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=614.75

Cassandra says in Post#78, That the pic we looked at with Paul getting out of the car showing Salt and Pepper hair. Is the Paul she knows. The other one in the garage is with dyed hair...totally can tell.

If you enlarge the dye job pic, his hair is a funky color red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces