Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassandra stated at findstacypeterson.com that LE she beleives has had this info from the start, also the info from Tom, that becuase we are just hearing it now does not mean it hasn't been known to LE for sometime.

She also states that LE is 1000 steps ahead of us in solving this and 1/2 step behind Drew. She feels an arrest is eminent. And that may well be why she choose Friday afternoon to get her Dad's things that he had given to Stacy out of Drew's house.

If I remember correctly wasn't it the 30th of OCT to Nov 1st that Drew took off on his bike "to clear his head" as Ric told Greta. Hmm..was Drew meeting up with the trucker an actually disposing of whatever was in the containers at that time..he has 3 days on his own unaccounted for that fits the scenero of retriving the package..or taking care of it himself.

It's true. We hear Brodsky saying there is absolutely no evidence to connect Drew P to Stacy's disappearance, yet we do not know that. We don't know what police know or what they have evidence of. I know there were indications that they knew of Morphey before they ever leaked that info. It could be that they have known of this info too, maybe were holding back on it in order to see how it works into other known facts.

I do think the release of the Tom Morphey info, as well as the trucker info has been given to the press in order to put more pressure on DrewP.

http://tinyurl.com/3bjngd

He could have gone from his home to the truck stop just to create one more bit of distance from himself.

If the truck went up 355 there are a bunch of quarries between there and going west on 88 or one of the highways to Aurora. If the trucks were headed back west, where Drew came from, there are a bunch of lakes.

Or they could have gone south on 55.

I really hope that more truckers will call in with anything they might know.

Everyday the man is free is an insult to all of us. There are too many women missing that are known to have been killed by their husband, while the murdering husbands are still free. Drew Peterson is counting on that. I hope that he has the same fate as Michael Peterson, and Scott Peterson.

Great post. Welcome to WS!

Offering 25k would be really suspicious, especially if it was offered to the wrong person. I don't think DP would have chanced that. $2500 maybe.

I don't think anyone thinks the money is what was in the package, but what was offered to the driver to DELIVER the package (perhaps Stacy's body) to be picked up.

I looked on microsoft streets & trips, to get to Peoria from Bolingbrook the trip would take about 2 hrs- travelling on 55. Maybe DP conned a trucker who was travelling thru that area to meet up with him the next day to drop off the package. Then DP set up the location (I'm not familiar with Peoria but on the map there are some mines.), the trucker dropped off the package and DP took it from there. Could explain the need for him to get the Peoria letter out in the public, so when they find Stacy around Peoria he will say it happened there?

I am still thinking about Rice Lake in Wisconsin..where Tom and his brother fished, and ITsreen came up with. That could fit into the scenero thru the time frame of Drew's 3 day head clearing time. And that would definitely not be in the search area around Chicago. But it doesn't mean that LE hasn't investigated it yet. Also LE has seemed very interested in speaking with Itsreen about her tip. Isn't Wisconsin the cheese state? Didn't the Peoria letter say Stacy was seen in the dairy section? Could this be part of the tip as well as some of the wording of Drew's statements?

I hope LE keeps the pressure on Drew because I think he is getting very stressed. I just wish Sharon would go over and invite the kids for a week long stay and get them out of the house...Drew would never allow that though.

Interesting idea. That would keep Stacy's body in motion for 24 hours and lessen the chance it would be found. But why wouldn't he take her up there himself right away?

by Greta Van Susteren
NOTE: DREW PETERSON’S RESPONSE (via his lawyer) TO THE ILLINOIS STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE OF YESTERDAY (IF YOU DID NOT SEE THE ILLINOIS STATE PRESS RELEASE, BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN…IT IS POSTED)
BRODSKY & ODEH
Attorneys At Law
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Re: Drew Peterson;
December 1, 2007

(more at link)
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/02/sgt-drew-peterson-responds/

Timeline problem
2:30 am, Cassandra drives by the home and both vehicles are there.

3:00 am Two truckers report they were approached by two men asking them to transport a package.

Ok, so perhaps they were in the vehicle of the second man. Truckers say they didn't see the package in question. The question is, did they see the vehicle the two men were in? That could easily pinpoint who the second man was.

Interesting idea. That would keep Stacy's body in motion for 24 hours and lessen the chance it would be found. But why wouldn't he take her up there himself right away?

He needed to be back home probably by 5am to jump in bed and jump out of bed again when it was time to get the kids up. He wouldn't want them awakening to find him still gone from the night before.

Since he worked night shift it appears he would know who was on that Sunday evening in his place, where LE hangs out during the shift, what roads are less traveled at that hour, what truck stops are less crowded at that hour and and so on.

Mysteriew, I thought the truckers were approached at 3:30 am?

Here's the latest Newsweek article (also posted in Media Links thread):
Police: Truckers say Peterson sought aid

http://www.newsweek.com/id/67796/page/1

In the article, it 'sounds' as though the ISP may actually have a description of the 'package' the truckers were asked to transport. But it's not definitive.

Have to wonder what type of LOAD the two truckers were carrying??

IF IF IF it were a refrigerated cargo, ARE there regulations about not opening the door to the load, while enroute??

Any truckers reading here??

Are long haul REFRIGERATED trucks restricted from opening the DOOR holding the FOOD until they reach the paid for destination?

I know when my Schwans guy comes he has tiny doors all around the outside of his truck, with specific items in each, so that the ENTIRE load is not exposed to temperature changes, while looking for specific food items. What would the configuration of a Long Haul Refrigerated truck be, as for stashing different food items????

Are refrigeratd trucks sealed at port of departure, and NOT opened until they reach their destination????

I also wonder IF IF IF the truckers SAW A REAL package, OR IF IF IF they just discussed an UNSEEN package?

Is this another diversion by DP??

No doubt there was a real body, the BIG question is: What did DP do with it?

They put a seal on the doors of the trailers. The seal has a # on it. If it's opened for inspection at the weigh station they put on a new seal and the driver gets paperwork from the DOT saying they opened it and put on a new seal.

I also wonder if the truckers didn't make a note of the make,model,color and license plate # of the car they were driving after getting such a odd request from 2 strangers.

Wow! Lots of great thoughts and theories here. I am inclined to believe the trucker story. I think DP may be smart enough to want to get that "package" as far away from Bolingbrook as possible, and the fastest way possible without him doing it himself. What better way then a truck (possibly refridge).
I am liking the Peroria theory too. There, imo, was a "reason" DP got the letter from Peroria. Any serious tipster wouldn't be sending the letter to DP. They would be calling in to LE.
Now, I hope that IF any other truckers were approached or actually did transport this "package", they come forward. If they haven't already.

I think maybe an arrest is not that far off here. I really think LE know way more then they are letting us know about.

Wow! Lots of great thoughts and theories here. I am inclined to believe the trucker story. I think DP may be smart enough to want to get that "package" as far away from Bolingbrook as possible, and the fastest way possible without him doing it himself. What better way then a truck (possibly refridge).
I am liking the Peroria theory too. There, imo, was a "reason" DP got the letter from Peroria. Any serious tipster wouldn't be sending the letter to DP. They would be calling in to LE.
Now, I hope that IF any other truckers were approached or actually did transport this "package", they come forward. If they haven't already.

I think maybe an arrest is not that far off here. I really think LE know way more then they are letting us know about.

And I hope the trucker is ok. :eek:

Drew got awfully confident all of a sudden for a reason. And quit wearing the bandana disguise.

Drew got awfully confident all of a sudden for a reason. And quit wearing the bandana disguise.

I don't know. I think at first he was playing the "victim role", "important person role" or something like that. Then once his pic was plastered all over the news and internet, he "unmasked" to play the "cocky", "confident" role.

They put a seal on the doors of the trailers. The seal has a # on it. If it's opened for inspection at the weigh station they put on a new seal and the driver gets paperwork from the DOT saying they opened it and put on a new seal.

I also wonder if the truckers didn't make a note of the make,model,color and license plate # of the car they were driving after getting such a odd request from 2 strangers.

--->>>Thank you Grace60. LE probably knows the answers to your questions here.

I don't know. I think at first he was playing the "victim role", "important person role" or something like that. Then once his pic was plastered all over the news and internet, he "unmasked" to play the "cocky", "confident" role.

--->>>Anyone remember the date of the 'Scarf Face' SHOW?

Was that also the day DP bragged about the 30 pound weight loss?

IF IF IF he had to dig a hole, that was probably PART of the beginning of his 'WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM'. First lifting his dead wife into the container etc. etc.

In the below linked article dated November 8th, it talks about Drews sudden unmasked appearance at the Grand Jury hearing on Wednesday, that would have been on the 7th.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/640831,CST-NWS-boling08.stng

In the below linked article dated November 3rd, it states:
About 11 a.m., Peterson rode out of his driveway on a motorcycle, with a red-white-and-blue bandanna pulled up to his eyes.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/633460,CST-NWS-boling03.stng

I believe the article was referring to the day before. I think Drew rode off to "clear his head" on November 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces