Truck Drivers Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini-series?! This is more like a full blown reality television series instead!! Call it, ACCORDING TO DREW! LOL

You are right! You couldn't make this stuff up and have people actually believe it!!! Life IS stranger than fiction!

Hi close! This guy makes Jason look like an angel. (OK, well not really.) :D

omg!!!....thanks so much for catching me up here SS.....one more question?...so there was only the one container?...the one that TM helped move ..there was no container the next day?...OOH, wait....the container was moved from one vehicle to another in the drive??..that's what the neighbor probably saw???...sorry, guess i need to reread everything...it's been busy here this weekend, ugh.....
There is still a missing blue barrel from the yard and/or the garage. What they neighbor saw was Tom and Drew moving a blue rectangular totetype container from the bedroom to the Denali. I believe that stayed in the Denali until such a time that Drew removed it...either to ship it as is now the speculation or to dump it.

Mini-series?! This is more like a full blown reality television series instead!! Call it, ACCORDING TO DREW! LOL

You are right! You couldn't make this stuff up and have people actually believe it!!! Life IS stranger than fiction!

It just goes on and on. I have only seen this kind of recruitment in one other case but it blows my mind.

Why would the container have been moved from the Denali? I don't understand.

After Bruce's phone call to Drew and the last time that Cassandra saw the cars in the driveway...why couldn't Drew and Paul (pretty sure he is the second party) have simply taken the Denali to the truck stop? It is only minutes away. This would mean that when Cassandra saw the Denali in the driveway...her sister's body was in it. Makes sense to me.

I was assuming that after Cassandra saw the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am, the two cars remained there for the rest of the night. But, he could have driven the Denali to the truck stop.

DP didn't know that Cassandra had been driving by the house and observing the presence or lack of presence of the cars. He probably was aware that she came by the house at 11:00pm and spoke to one of the boys, because the boy would tell his father. But other than that, he didn't know that anyone was aware of the coming and going of the cars.

There is still a missing blue barrel from the yard and/or the garage. What they neighbor saw was Tom and Drew moving a blue rectangular totetype container from the bedroom to the Denali. I believe that stayed in the Denali until such a time that Drew removed it...either to ship it as is now the speculation or to dump it.

oooooh, got it!!!...thanks again, SS!

so, the blue barrel is/was being looked for, simply because we know it was there & now it's gone....hmm

i want to get my timing down...so the neighbor noticed the container being brought out of the house & put in the vehicle at around 10 pm that night.....got it!

oooooh, got it!!!...thanks again, SS!

so, the blue barrel is/was being looked for, simply because we know it was there & now it's gone....hmm

i want to get my timing down...so the neighbor noticed the container being brought out of the house & put in the vehicle at around 10 pm that night.....got it!
Right!!! :dance: You got it!!

I was assuming that after Cassandra saw the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am, the two cars remained there for the rest of the night. But, he could have driven the Denali to the truck stop.

DP didn't know that Cassandra had been driving by the house and observing the presence or lack of presence of the cars. He probably was aware that she came by the house at 11:00pm and spoke to one of the boys, because the boy would tell his father. But other than that, he didn't know that anyone was aware of the coming and going of the cars.
I think Drew might have suspected as much tho. Cassandra might think he didn't know she was down the street...but he is a cop. He would notice, imo. Then again, he could have just been waiting until he could go pick up Paul (or whoever the second person turns out to be!) Either way, there was no reason to move her body from the Denali to another vehicle.

Why would the container have been moved from the Denali? I don't understand.

After Bruce's phone call to Drew and the last time that Cassandra saw the cars in the driveway...why couldn't Drew and Paul (pretty sure he is the second party) have simply taken the Denali to the truck stop? It is only minutes away. This would mean that when Cassandra saw the Denali in the driveway...her sister's body was in it. Makes sense to me.

same here SS...unless DP wanted to shuffle things about...to make things confusing???...make the trail harder to follow, so to speak?

Right now, he is camping out with Drew as far as I know...but he is wearing a wedding band.

per fox news just now....another truck driver will be interviewed at 8 pm (eastern time) ... claims he talked with DP at another time..???....ugh, just barely caught this info....

also, if i heard correctly, TM managed the truck stop, in the past?????

anyone hear this just now????

regardless, there will be some info given on Fox at 8 pm....

yep yep...others heard the above also...thought i was hearing things for minute...checked Stacy's website & gretawire....should be interesting on Fox at 8 pm...

Cool, report back! I'm still biting at the bit for Newsweek to come out tomorrow.

I think Drew might have suspected as much tho. Cassandra might think he didn't know she was down the street...but he is a cop. He would notice, imo. Then again, he could have just been waiting until he could go pick up Paul (or whoever the second person turns out to be!) Either way, there was no reason to move her body from the Denali to another vehicle.

The only thing that's a problem with this scenario - moving the container from the bedroom to the Denali - is that the cadaver dogs hit on the bedroom and one of the cars, and according to someone (Sharon next door?) it was Stacy's car that the cadaver dogs hit on. Wasn't it Stacy's car that DP wouldn't allow the police to search the first time the police came to the house? It was only when they came back with the first search warrant that they were allowed to search it.

Unless the person who saw the cadaver dogs hit on one of the cars is mistaken in which car the dogs hit on, then at one point Stacy's body must have been in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces