Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
we don't have all the docs though do we? I thought there were interviews missing. Also he was out of town on 2nd search so he may be a latter interview?

Good Gravy, Blink's parking here until the show- Only safety.
Wearing my protective spatula knecklace for Nancy

Hey Blink and Co! I'm here, I'm here. Irresidecent blouse and all. Let's hope we get some significant BOMBSHELLS ON Kelleeee tonight. Why is Clint in the shadowsss?

I kid, I kid - let me peruse the thread...

Nate is the guy Greta inteviewed...they would not hide his face and use the same name.

Check the Greta iteview and you will recognize his voice and the fact that he answers with "Yes mame"

So...kill your child...a make $1,000,000 by selling the story...

Sad sad world.:rolleyes:

Hope nobody else sees this as their golden opportunity. :furious: If you know what I mean.
This is what really concerns me!

Nate is the guy Greta inteviewed...they would not hide his face and use the same name.

Check the Greta iteview and you will recognize his voice and the fact that he answers with "Yes mame"

I thought that was Clint.

1.5 MILLION dollar offer. Nothing taken but they are listening for defense money fund...UGH.

Noboby seems to know who this Nate is. They don't show his face on the show either.

I dont have cable..he sounds like a nice guy..no selling out to the Globe or another Rag like RM did

thanx to everyone gving the paly by play of the show

I am convinced now that Casey killed the child on purpose the same night that cindy and her had the big fight and cindy kicked her out. I think she left in a huff and took it out on caylee and never looked back. After that time no one ever saw caylee again and she just stayed at TonE's house and that was that.

I don't want to believe that. I was completely convinced in the beginning that this was just a terrible accident and a stupid, misguided way of dealing with it. Now, I think you are right.

This is insane.......Donations for a defense fund!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back