Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awww Blink.. LP was just on too... heheh.. he is wearing his hat for you girlfriend!

Her lawyer.....UGH...........I want to knock that smug smerk off his face. He knows he is going to get PAID.

Dang Casey is a real piece of work. I hate the attention she is getting from all this. grrrr

I do wish we could skip LP and get more questions answered by Nate, jmo...selfish, I know :p

What's up Leonard!! Oh did you see KC getting into the car, I swear to gawd she was SMIRKING

I cannot believe I saw that, she was smirking. WTF

I'm still like "Who NATE?" I'm scouring over the 400 page docs ..........

Pointless interview because NG never asks questions worth a d**n. We already know ALL of this.

And rarely allows anyone to finish what they were saying. Frustrating when you want to know what they really want to say. :mad:

I was just able to turn tv on! so I've missed 1/2 hour of show! I have a sick child here, just got her settled in!
Commercial's on. Have I missed anything of worth?

I sure hope she is found soon.... wasn't there a sound byte in beginning about bones and clothes being found? yet to come?
Yes there was. This was just before they began discussing the alternate search area they are now investigating. There was a thread on WS earlier that talked about the bones and clothing...and how the bones were probably bird bones.

Now is when you ask why a bird would be wearing clothes. Can't wait to fill you in on this part of the previous discussion...

doesn't any one else think it's 'odd' that none of us obsessed people (myself included) have heard of Nate????? I still say based on some of the pics it was some sort of sex ring...bondage etc...something...or meth making ring....

I think Nate was TonE's roommate, and was referred to as 'the roommate'

I think Clint was staying with them, temporarily.

I love the 'yes maam' 'no maam'

I like NG, she bugs me sometimes, but mostly I like her....

Back to Cindy arriving. Casey steps outside to talk, saying she isn't going with her, but the guys never see her again. Too bad Cindy didn't stay on her mission to wring the truth out of Casey, but I love the image of Casey trying to take the embarrassing talk away so her BF wouldn't hear.

I still think Cindy was negligent for not keeping track of Caylee for those 31 days given what had transpired before Casey left. This was a dangerous situation CAylee was put in, as is obvious now.

So...kill your child...a make $1,000,000 by selling the story...

Sad sad world.:rolleyes:

gads and those sunglasses on Casey looks horrid! They may look good on someone else but with her narrow long face they look stupid, imo. Looks like she's playing ParisH imo. lordy!

Somebody please ask Nate did he ride in that car? Did anyone ride in that car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back