Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this is just sick, sick, sick! I would be sitting here until next year typing sick, to express how sick this whole money for the story makes me!

"No change in her demeanor at all"... per Nate.
I bet Jose has cr***** his pants about now!

Now that she is going around with her brother w/o security someone is going to beat her down. She is very brave considering a who nation is against her.

Did NG say they are openly asking for donations for defense? Or are they using search donations for defense without saying so? Thanks!
I heard her say that Baez is setting up a Website to ask for donations to help with the Defense fund - I didn't hear that they were using any of the Search money

Tony picked her up between 11 and 1 that day. Something else for the timeline.

I've asked before, but why was she wearing the cap before...I thought she was in love with all her hair styles!! The sunglasses are her way of saying "Look at me, I'm a celebrity". :furious:

Her "duh" attorney needs to enlighten her on how to gain public sympathy, for example loose the sunglasses, bimbo. Can I say that???:confused:

I find it VERY interesting Cindy did not ask Where Is Casy? when she entered the apartment! Didn't Cindy say CA "Came clean" with her about the kidnapping while they were both in the car?
After they arrived home, I thought Cindy "overheard" Casey telling Lee what had "really happened," and it went from there.

Well, mommy has to sound off because I'm full of .......well I just need to vent.

Why does LP say "OrLONdo" WTF?
Does Casey think she's Nicole Richie with the white glasses? If you didn't think she's eating the cameras and attention up tonight - well here's your sign.
If any one these crazies make a milz off of this - well I'm gonna have to figure out what I can do to top that.
FO SHIZZLE.

Oh, and you all know that I heart Nancy forever, but I LOVE Sue Moss! For some reason she is hilarious to me.

Well, we know that Casey ripped off her grandparents, parents, friends, and God knows who else.

How many people here are going to donate to the defense fund? Boy I hope they have more supporters than they do here or they will need to get rid of Baez and get a public defender.

Smartest thing CA ever did was see a therapist..hopefully that is on-going for the entire family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks
Back