Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep and my daughter is an avid Dora fan..she is 3.5 they have NEVER counted to 45 on Dora...I guarantee it. He probably got his numbers mixed up or he said 4 or 5.. one of the two.

I too thought 45 was way too high for little children. Thank you so much for letting us know they haven't gotten that far on Dora The Explorer.

I wonder though, maybe Casey said Caylee can count up to 45 in Spanish, and Tony and roomies just believed Casey. Perhaps Caylee started to count up to five and then Casey stopped her at that point.

I really enjoyed the bombshells on NG tonight. Nate/LP/Panel all made for a good show.

IIRC Clint said that in his interview with Greta. This was a different guy. Their voices did not sound anything alike IMO.
Well...that can be disguised...2 guys who had new leases?

Interesting show tonight listening to Tony's roomate how Casey while Caylee was gone now if only Nancy could get Tony her boyfriend on. It Makes me suspicious that Tony isn't talking if not to the news then maybe making money from the tabloids. Is he hiding something?

witness for the prosecution...IMO

K I'm going to be a pain in the butt here but what insurance and was it ever confirmed that they had Life Insurance on her?

What good is life insurance without any proof that Caylee is even deceased?

Thanks for the info, didn't realize she had Amy's resume. Another piece of info that makes me go "Hmmmm"...one out of many. I wonder if she had Amy's resume, planning on stealing her identity? Or maybe the resume actually belonged to KC and she listed Amy and her info as a reference?

Maybe she had promised Amy a sucessful, well paying job at Universal with her?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know, Miss Patty, believe me. But I'm wondering....can we stop our intake of them? Or stop listening or buying what they are reporting?
It's crazy - I know.
Let them make the media rounds. Not one show worth its salt is going to soft-soap their story or make them look sympathetic given that at the heart of the matter, they're there to defend the killer of their two year old grandchild.

If NeJame is smart, he's had a media coach working with both Cindy and George to make them more presentable on camera. My guess is that it either won't work, or they'll appear anesthetized.

None of the media blitzing is going to help them one bit with the indefensible, it just opens them up to criticism from members of the public who haven't heard their blathering yet.

If the Anthony's take this 1.5 million dollar deal or another like it, then it may just open a floodgate for Casey's friends to start selling their stories too which just might end up more damaging to Casey in the long run. I hate the thought of the A's making one dime off of that child's death as long as she lays out there rotting somewhere.

I too thought 45 was way too high for little children. Thank you so much for letting us know they haven't gotten that far on Dora The Explorer.
--snipping for the first time, hope I don't mess it up lol--

my daughter has watched Dora pretty much from the beginning... and I have never heard Dora go over 10!

Is there a link related to the Anthony's financial problems?
Somehow I missed hearing about this story.

K I'm going to be a pain in the butt here but what insurance and was it ever confirmed that they had Life Insurance on her?

It was reported on another site, but never verified that I know about. Cindy's brother was the one who brought it up and was worried about it. He said they had a LOT of insurance on Caylee and he also said one of the fathers was an insurance agent or owned an agency. (I can't remember which)

It was more like they had just found their daughter who wouldn't let them speak to Caylee...IIRC.
That was what the impound lot guy said in his interview.

The office manager, who had to go out back for a cig after dealing with Cindy's demands for a discount that she didn't receive :woohoo: was that George said they'd found their daughter but their granddaughter was missing.

Dueling interviews...

I can see 22 year old guys not asking many questions , and just accepting 'the nanny' story from KC. Guys don't ask many questions. But the girl friends, is another story. I find it realy hard to believe that none of the females asked more detailed questions of her, regarding where Caylee was for that length of time!
Seems strange to me!

I would think with the college party crowd a child around wouldn't be what they would want. Casey said she was with the Nanny or Grandma, good enough for them. I don't think at 20 something I would have asked a lot of questions either. Just my opinion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back