Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the media their house payments were behind when this happened and they were in pre-foreclosure, so we need to be thinking about OTHER motives for this death. If they were going under, this whole thing is a "gold mine" to them.........I say again.........."follow the money."

Remember the insurance on Caylee which was reported?

K I'm going to be a pain in the butt here but what insurance and was it ever confirmed that they had Life Insurance on her?

This media jaunt, what are they going to be doing? I'm curious what tv shows they will be on. Don't lawyers usually want you to shut up, so all your words don't come back to haunt you later?

I believe it was said on Nancy tonite that the interviews will begin tomorrow. I would imagine they would do the Today Show, GMA, etc.
As far as keeping quiet, as per their attorney, look at Drew Peterson. He has been on every media imaginable WITH his lawyer!

This media jaunt, what are they going to be doing? I'm curious what tv shows they will be on. Don't lawyers usually want you to shut up, so all your words don't come back to haunt you later?
AT this point, it's all out there. It'll be damage control, nothing more.

According to the media their house payments were behind when this happened and they were in pre-foreclosure, so we need to be thinking about OTHER motives for this death. If they were going under, this whole thing is a "gold mine" to them.........I say again.........."follow the money."

Remember the insurance on Caylee which was reported?

Exactly, follow the money and I fear when it all comes out we will be beyond ill.

Yep and my daughter is an avid Dora fan..she is 3.5 they have NEVER counted to 45 on Dora...I guarantee it. He probably got his numbers mixed up or he said 4 or 5.. one of the two.

I was thinking 45 was high too because the grandson only counts to 10 I think.

I can just see a 'script' this new attorney has given them. Probably told them to turn on the tears about Caylee and not to talk about Casey. Probably has some sad script for them to practice and read some so they can earn alot of sympathy $$$ from the public. I hope that everyone boycotts any of these enterprises any of the anthony's are trying to do at the expense of that poor dead child. I am sure this lawyer has some professional thing all written out guaranteed to get the tears flowing with most of the public.

Have you been around any 22 yr old guys? It doesn't surprise me at all that they didn't think anything about it. But in their defense, they go to school for 40 hrs a week and have homework, I'm sure, so they probably didn't give it a thought.

I can see 22 year old guys not asking many questions , and just accepting 'the nanny' story from KC. Guys don't ask many questions. But the girl friends, is another story. I find it realy hard to believe that none of the females asked more detailed questions of her, regarding where Caylee was for that length of time!
Seems strange to me!

AT this point, it's all out there. It'll be damage control, nothing more.

This is all crap they should have been doing WEEKS ago..had they believed their grandaughter was alive. JMO.

Oh snap Nate was there when CA came to drag KC out.
I could have sworn he said earlier (Greta?) he hadn't seen KC since he moved out around the 1st of July. Now I'm confused. (Ok...have been confused for a long while!)

I think she must have been pretty good at it because of all the men coming out of the wood work. Wasn't she involved with like three men at the same time?

Yeah, at least. If she were getting paid maybe she wouldn't need to steal from her friends and family.

This is all crap they should have been doing WEEKS ago..had they believed their grandaughter was alive. JMO.

National media outlets will ask tougher questions though verses the interviews on the front lawn. I am hoping they slip up & say things they shouldn't!:mad:

So if KC's laptop was in the car, and we know how she loves being on the computer, I sure hope the police checked the computer in Tony's place if there was one.

I believe CA got Amy's number from a resume found in KC's car...why she had Amy's resume is a different story.

Thanks for the info, didn't realize she had Amy's resume. Another piece of info that makes me go "Hmmmm"...one out of many. I wonder if she had Amy's resume, planning on stealing her identity? Or maybe the resume actually belonged to KC and she listed Amy and her info as a reference?

I could have sworn he said earlier (Greta?) he hadn't seen KC since he moved out around the 1st of July. Now I'm confused. (Ok...have been confused for a long while!)

IIRC Clint said that in his interview with Greta. This was a different guy. Their voices did not sound anything alike IMO.

Remember what the office manager at the impound lot told LE she overheard? George telling the lot manager that they'd located their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing.

That conversation, if it occurred, happened on the same day and a few hours earlier than Cindy arriving at Tony's on the family broomstick.
It was more like they had just found their daughter who wouldn't let them speak to Caylee...IIRC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF
Back