Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Cindy & George are getting ready for a big media jaunt in NY. Lee will babysit KC in the nice home & $$$$ is about to flow freely into the families pockets! :mad::mad::furious:

I just watched NG and I am just sick that they say they believe Caylee is alive, but are going to use that money for a defense fun for Casey. Just sick about it.

If you truly believe your grandbaby is alive, you tell your daughter she'll have to do her best with a public defender, and you hire the best private investigators you can find.

This case is just getting to me more and more every day.

Is there nobody in this family who gives a single d**n about Caylee? Nobody? What about other relatives? Are any of them concerned? Trying to go to bat for this baby?

What a sick, sorry bunch of people.
AMEN!!! :clap:

There is no reason for the Department of Children & Families to be involved with this family at this point.

But they (DCF) already interviewed CA last week - due to the neglect (?) charge.

I just watched NG and I am just sick that they say they believe Caylee is alive, but are going to use that money for a defense fun for Casey. Just sick about it.

If you truly believe your grandbaby is alive, you tell your daughter she'll have to do her best with a public defender, and you hire the best private investigators you can find.

This case is just getting to me more and more every day.

Is there nobody in this family who gives a single d**n about Caylee? Nobody? What about other relatives? Are any of them concerned? Trying to go to bat for this baby?

What a sick, sorry bunch of people.

That's what I keep asking, doesn't anyone in that family love and care about that beautiful little girl. I feel like I have to walk away from this, but I just can't. I want justice for Caylee and I want that gross smirk off of KC's face.

I know BH Padilla was wondering what time Tony picked up Casey. Prior to this show, I never heard a time.

I was taping the show and caught only a piece of what Nate said and never got the time. Did he say between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM or 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM?

Wow you stumped me! I am pretty sure it was 11 am and 1 pm but now I can't be positive. Maybe I just assumed it was during the day.

You know? It seems I did hear or read something on those lines...just wish I could remember where :confused:

I believe CA got Amy's number from a resume found in KC's car...why she had Amy's resume is a different story.

I know I am late in the game tonight (watching at 10) but this quote just made me spit Dr. Pepper all over the floor!:crazy:

someone else watches Price is Right, lol, tooooo funny

group hug for all tonight and prayers that this is solved soon

Hummmmm! So who taught Caylee to count to 45 in Spanish?

I thought he said 45 too at first but my friend said she heard 4 OR 5. He said she learned it from Dora so I'm guessing the 4 or 5 is right. :)

Caylee play drums singing wake up Nate, wake up (Clint?)

I'm surprised no one mentioned here yet that "Nate" said he, Cameron and Caylee were hanging out...Wasn't the name Cameron in that weird backwards voice site?

My thoughts exactly! If they believe Casey hasn't done anything wrong, why do you need a defense fund?!

Nope It's all yours lol

I want the "shovel" vendorship...............that way when someone needs buried a few times, I will be the ONE to see...........LOL

If this continues, I might be the busiest one there.........

Since I don't have a little one, do they repeat counting in Spanish every day? Is Dora the Explorer on TV or is this a DVD?

Both Patty ~ and lots of related products. She could have been sat in front of the TV for hours on end.

No he did say 45, she was really bright

regarding resume, KC had been driving Amy's car for a week, probably stole one of those toooo

So Cindy & George are getting ready for a big media jaunt in NY. Lee will babysit KC in the nice home & $$$$ is about to flow freely into the families pockets! :mad::mad::furious:

Not if we can help it! I have emailed Tricia and the mods (please forgive me as I am a newbie)...but I do believe in power in numbers.

And I also believe that we have our heart and minds in the right place.

We need to stop this media feeding frenzy and focus on the whereabouts of this precious child. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me a PM - I'm only about 8 hours from Orlando! :)

I don't remember it being listed in the 400+ pages of documents either.

It's not in the documents, it was done while the media was covering the Anthony's coming and going at some point. This goes back to probably late July, when the media was hitting on them hard and they asked her a question, perhaps about the carseat and she turns it around, like Cindy normally does and out pops "my daughter's purse was in the car."

No, I don't have a link, I can try and find one but it will have to wait until tomorrow as I am uploading Nancy Show. I know this video is from at least 6 weeks ago. I do remember her saying it though!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back