Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has the Hopespring Sunglass hut franchise been hosied yet?

Has it been confirmed that the computer left in the car was indeed Casey's, or did it belong to Cindy? Also, has it been confirmed the purse left in the car, belong to Casey?
I find it odd that she would leave either of them, knowing she would not be returning to her car.

Has it been confirmed that the computer left in the car was indeed Casey's, or did it belong to Cindy? Also, has it been confirmed the purse left in the car, belong to Casey?
I find it odd that she would leave either of them, knowing she would not be returning to her car.

Isn"t the purse how Cindy found the phone numbers to CA friends?

if she kept watch on her car, perhaps she was going to report it stolen and Caylee kidnapped at some point? Once she was done partying. That doesn't work so well though, because she had TonE pick her up. *sigh*

Well, is there any way that we can boycott the media and stop this feeding frenzy?

I am serious, everyone! Any ideas? We have the power as media consumers to put a stop to the ridiculousness of this book deal, etc. etc.

If I need to carry this over to another thread or start another, I will.

Think about it you guys! We are in cyberspace - but we have power and good will - what say you?

I'm on board to do whatever we have to do, I'm so disgusted.:furious:

Well, is there any way that we can boycott the media and stop this feeding frenzy?

I am serious, everyone! Any ideas? We have the power as media consumers to put a stop to the ridiculousness of this book deal, etc. etc.

If I need to carry this over to another thread or start another, I will.

Think about it you guys! We are in cyberspace - but we have power and good will - what say you?

It needs to stop! I certainly agree! I'm with you!
They should not be making any money on the murder of a precious baby, who is lying out in the elements, decomposing like she's garbage! Sorry but the truth of this is not one bit pretty!

How can we help? What can we do? Tell us more!

Remember they talked outside before Cindy went in the apt. So Casey had probably already told Cindy that Caylee was not there. When they left, Cindy drove around for awhile trying to get Casey to say where Caylee was. Casey refused and that's when Cindy took her to the police dept.

Salem

Still makes no sense---Why wouldn't Cindy demand to see if Caylee wasn't in the apt.

If my granddaughter was missing there'd be no way I left the house without making damn sure she wasn't in it

:woohoo: Well while we are setting up our strip mall at the Anthony's...I will be the bar owner....and probably my own best coustomer before this is over with. :eek:

Strip Mall ?? Are you gonna have poles too ? Cause if you can get KC in there the crowd is sure to follow

It was Cindy that yelled out to the media that "Casey left her purse in the car." This is the only time the purse has been mentioned.

Patty, I know you were working on the timeline. You might have already got this but this is the first time I am hearing that TonE picked up Casey from amscot between 11 and 1.

Still makes no sense---Why wouldn't Cindy demand to see if Caylee wasn't in the apt.

If my granddaughter was missing there'd be no way I left the house without making damn sure she wasn't in it

ITA! Very strange nothing was said by Cindy. She knew her daughter was a liar, so why not question the guys?

I sincerely pray that the Florida equivalent of Child Proitective Services gets involved in this case. They are like bull dogs and they don't require the same level of proof that a courtroom does. They can make her life pure hell. Now THAT would be justice. Cindy might very well get custody of Caylee - too bad there's no Caylee for her to get custody of.

There is no reason for the Department of Children & Families to be involved with this family at this point.

Thanks to all that are posting about the show..and to those who upload the show later on.
I canceled my cable last year so this has been a thread of interest to me.
I am new to WS and I must say at this point I almost wish I'd not stumbled upon this website..Maybe I have some left over PP blues (have a 4 month old) but I just cried over this.
Way to much info today..Media Blitzes, conformations of million dollar book/movie/payperview/deals and now the way you described the 2 guys talking about Caylee..I just might not be able to come here for a while...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back