Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was a great show tonight!!!! Nate was very helpful in describing how Casey was acting when Caylee disappeared and I cried when he described Caylee and talked about how smart she was, using his laptop and just being adorable!

Salem

I bet CA hated all the attention Caylee received from the "guys"!:mad:

I am convinced now that Casey killed the child on purpose the same night that cindy and her had the big fight and cindy kicked her out. I think she left in a huff and took it out on caylee and never looked back. After that time no one ever saw caylee again and she just stayed at TonE's house and that was that.

Cut the bonds that tie. :behindbar

Ok, WS Peeps - I want to end the NG show with a big group hug for us all. Anybody feeling me?

I must divulge, I may be one of Nancy's biggest fans - my emcee at my wedding even asked, "Who loves Nancy Grace as much as the bride?" !!!!!!!!!

But - lets all please send positive vibes to the finding of the truth and Caylee. Let's practice 'The Secret' if you will. I really believes it works.

Until tomorrow night's silk shirt..............

Imma set up my sunglasses/hair dye stand right next to your pizza stand... one stop shopping! :crazy:

I'm not saying Nate and CAsey's BF were slow on the uptake, but a mother NEVER having her child with her for a month? Give me a break.

Same goes for Cindy.

The vast majority of young guys don't tune in to things like that. She's says she's with the nanny. Why wouldn't she be? They're busy with school and social life. She's a cute woman, little with big eyes, a good talker. She's sleepin' with their roommate. What else is there to know? The kid's with the nanny. They probably figured she might not want her around the guys so much.

I think Casey 'set her car up', I think those who mention the rape in that area had it right. Casey wanted her parents to think she was abducted, the police even questioned Casey if she knew about that rape and murder.Casey answered yep, and that her mother wouldn't even let her jog there any longer. I think from that line of questioning, police suspect the same of Casey. She set that car up.

She was hoping the car would be stole with her purse, computer and Caylee in it. That was what her story was going to be.....

Yeah, you're probably right! She had other people's money to buy a new one!!

images
=
images
=
images

I can see where you're coming from. As a side note it seemed like Casey looked up to Paris Hilton and saved quotes from the infamous heiress to her photobucket account.

Ok, WS Peeps - I want to end the NG show with a big group hug for us all. Anybody feeling me?

I must divulge, I may be one of Nancy's biggest fans - my emcee at my wedding even asked, "Who loves Nancy Grace as much as the bride?" !!!!!!!!!

But - lets all please send positive vibes to the finding of the truth and Caylee. Let's practice 'The Secret' if you will. I really believes it works.

Hugs to you, I'll have my St. Anthony candle burning tonight with a prayer that soon very soon this beautiful child will be found.

Replaying it because I thought they listed what Cindy found in the car and turned over to cops - where is the purse that was in the car?

((((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))))))

:blowkiss: to all my WS's.....love ya~meant it.

You are such a sweetheart, moxie! :heart:
Good idea, positive vibes and practicing "the Secret"! Thanks.
I luv Nancy too.:)

Well, is there any way that we can boycott the media and stop this feeding frenzy?

I am serious, everyone! Any ideas? We have the power as media consumers to put a stop to the ridiculousness of this book deal, etc. etc.

If I need to carry this over to another thread or start another, I will.

Think about it you guys! We are in cyberspace - but we have power and good will - what say you?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstuff
Back