Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did someone on Nancy say tonight that they found bones and clothing? But that they aren't sure if they are animal bones or human remains? Somebody please clarify. THANKS!!!!

Interesting show tonight listening to Tony's roomate how Casey while Caylee was gone now if only Nancy could get Tony her boyfriend on. It Makes me suspicious that Tony isn't talking if not to the news then maybe making money from the tabloids. Is he hiding something?

Gaia,
I think we are using what Cindy said on LKL, that Casey's purse was in the car. This family tells so many tales--I have no idea what's truth when it comes to them.

She was hoping the car would be stole with her purse, computer and Caylee in it. That was what her story was going to be.....

Yes, ITA ~ but look how long it took her to come up with this, since imo, Caylee had been "gone" since around the 16th.

Come on, if you want to make the BIG BUCKS, set up a Pizza Stand in front of there house. Personally, this case has really ruined pizza for me!!! :mad:

Hey Hey Hey now.....that was my idea. Hot Dogs , and Brownies have also been spoken for lol

Maybe you could try sun screen or lounging chairs lol

Yes, Cam or something close to it.
This is not unusual for young guys this age to share expenses. There might be three paying the rents while others crash there whenever they want. Very common.
Yes, she put Caylee in danger, but I think all these young men were kind toward Caylee...for this I am thankful. At least two of them now have talked about her adorable qualities: Both Nate and Clint. She was loved.
It could have been otherwise for sure.

I sincerely pray that the Florida equivalent of Child Proitective Services gets involved in this case. They are like bull dogs and they don't require the same level of proof that a courtroom does. They can make her life pure hell. Now THAT would be justice. Cindy might very well get custody of Caylee - too bad there's no Caylee for her to get custody of.

Wait a minute , remember that guy that was with TonE during the LE interview . He went to NY with him , he made a comment about TonE not wanting to talk to Casey on the phone while he was in NY

You're right, now I remember when Tony asked him about the date.

I sincerely pray that the Florida equivalent of Child Proitective Services gets involved in this case. They are like bull dogs and they don't require the same level of proof that a courtroom does. They can make her life pure hell. Now THAT would be justice. Cindy might very well get custody of Caylee - too bad there's no Caylee for her to get custody of.

Right, but if she gets any ideas to have more...good friggin luck!

Hey Hey Hey now.....that was my idea. Hot Dogs , and Brownies have also been spoken for lol

Maybe you could try sun screen or lounging chairs lol

I hear riot gear is the big rage..as to not be beaten up by George..

Interesting show tonight listening to Tony's roomate how Casey while Caylee was gone now if only Nancy could get Tony her boyfriend on. It Makes me suspicious that Tony isn't talking if not to the news then maybe making money from the tabloids. Is he hiding something?
He probably knows a boatload, and has been told by LE that he may be a key prosecution witness.

:woohoo: Well while we are setting up our strip mall at the Anthony's...I will be the bar owner....and probably my own best coustomer before this is over with. :eek:

I don't know if he is hiding something, but he is probably physically sick thinking he actually slept with the DEVIL! No amount of soap & water will cleanse him of that!

((((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))))))

:blowkiss: to all my WS's.....love ya~meant it.

Love you too!:blowkiss: Thank you so much LLLLiza.:)
Prayers and positive thoughts tonight out to you and all of our WSers!

And praying for Caylee to be found.:praying:

To make it look to LE as if they'd met with foul play? Or, because she's careless and unthinking.

Take your pick.
Here's a third - to make the car more attractive to car thieves so she could claim car thieves did it, not her.

There are 7 news channels on right now and they're all covering either Palin
or Obama.... or both. You'd think at least one of the stations would have
coverage about Caylee Marie.

Hey, Tricia.... that gives me an idea.
Do you have any bright and shiny blouses and gawdy necklaces?

How 'bout "The Websleuths Show with Tricia Griffith".....
in between "Nancy Grace" and "On The Record with Greta"

You could have an "unleash the moderators" segment!!!

Replaying it because I thought they listed what Cindy found in the car and turned over to cops - where is the purse that was in the car?

It was Cindy that yelled out to the media that "Casey left her purse in the car." This is the only time the purse has been mentioned.

Because she wanted someone to steal it!

This may not be the right hread to put this thought out but I know a lot of people have wondered about whether the car was actually out of gas before Mr. Anthony put gas into it at the tow yard. It is my understanding that the car was not driven after it was driven home from the tow yard. Do you think LE has drained (is the even possible?) the tank to see how much gas was actually in the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back