GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a video of her leaving Istanbul for Amsterdam - check the tables and the floors below. As others mentioned, you only go through security when boarding for departure so this is when she was departing the Istanbul airport:

Sarai after clearing security (that's her to the left with her hands in her back pockets):

mqdefault.jpg

And another one of Sarai:

sierre.jpg

Security at Amsterdam:

airport-security.jpg

Security at Istanbul (Ataturk):

attachment.php

Attachments

• dscn2583.jpg
    dscn2583.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 156
It is a video of her leaving Istanbul for Amsterdam - check the tables and the floors below. As others mentioned, you only go through security when boarding for departure so this is when she was departing the Istanbul airport:

Sarai after clearing security (that's her to the left with her hands in her back pockets):

mqdefault.jpg

sierre.jpg

Security at Amsterdam:

airport-security.jpg

attachment.php

You are right.

They do but not from IST (Ataturk) where she was filmed but rather from the secondary Istanbul airport (SAW).

OMG you are right! She used the International airport. Flights from there are more expensive, because they are the bigger airlines. Now I see even less logic in doing what she did. Maybe they had a stopover ticket, I never actually did that.
Are we sure she was flying from Amsterdam to Munich? Maybe she took some train or was travelling by car with someone? By car it would be 7-8 hours, by train it could be 8-9 hours.

PS. No matter where ever I traveled, I only had to go through security check like we see her going through on the video, when I was leaving a country, never on arrival

mqdefault.jpg

sierre.jpg

Security at Amsterdam:

airport-security.jpg

attachment.php

I don't recall seeing this video before. It looks like the picture of Sarai going through security was taken from it.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/video/v_467.mp4

OMG you are right! She used the International airport. Flights from there are more expensive, because they are the bigger airlines. Now I see even less logic in doing what she did. Maybe they had a stopover ticket, I never actually did that.
Are we sure she was flying from Amsterdam to Munich? Maybe she took some train or was travelling by car with someone? By car it would be 7-8 hours, by train it could be 8-9 hours.

PS. No matter where ever I traveled, I only had to go through security check like we see her going through on the video, when I was leaving a country, never on arrival

Yes, I agree but I have gone through security numerous times when connecting to a flight to another country.

Here is something I hadn't seen before - a recent exchange (within the past 2 weeks) between Sarai and someone called 'magicmarco'. I don't know if he is in NY or Amsterdam or Turkey or where ever, but it has been reiterated over and over that she does not drink or do drugs.

(http://web.stagram.com/n/magicmarco/):

memyself_sarai Great shot! And funny as hell story..oh and don't forget to get my drinks ready!! ;) lol 2w
magicmarco @memyself_sarai You mean the drinks you owe me, *advertiser censored* 1w
magicmarco @memyself_sarai And I think you're up to owing me a case by now. Cause of interest 1w

Yeah, good find with magicmarco convo, but her last post is stated as 1w on instagram, so hers to him of 2w would have been prior to her dissapearing. Also, the map in his post shows his post as him being in NY, so she probably was discussing having drinks with him when she got back to NY. This only shows more reason why she would have been coming home. I think something happened to her more than ever.

NEVERMIND... figured it out.

Just curious. Are you a citizen of an EU country?

I am a US citizen and I travel very frequently, especially to EU, which includes Munich. My US passport has always been stamped in Munich, even though I was connecting to a flight to another European country, where it was stamped again. I have travelled in the past six months. Did this change?

No offense. Not trying to say you are wrong. Just curious.

Thanks.

I find this very strange. It is only logical you get stamped in the first EU country, because you're entering into Schengen and EU territory. In EU(and I'm EU citizen traveling frequently inside and outside Schengen countries) when you take a flight only between Schengen countries, your flight will leave and arrive on another part of the airport altogether than the non Schengen flights, and there are no border posts. The only time you will see douane personnel, is when you are rolling your luggage outside. This is the same already many years. One of the many reasons for this, is that border police/douane don't want to give the passengers traveling to/from non Schengen countries the opportunity to get onto a non Schengen plane accidentally or otherwise or enter the country illegally mixing into a crowd from Schengen countries. The duty free shops are different too.

However if you touched down in Ireland or the UK first, then to another country, you will indeed receive two stamps. One from UK(or Ireland or Bulgaria, Romania or Cyprus if that was your first touch down) because those are non Schengen countries and then you would receive another stamp when you entering a Schengen country inside EU. The same should happen on your way out.

Traveling between EU/Schengen countries the only time a person would be asked for any kind of identification on the airport is when you check your baggage in and when the boarding starts at the gate. There the airline only ask for an ID to see that you are not trying to travel with someone else's ticket.

Yes you can go through an extra security check too when one of your 2 flights is not in the Schengen zone. Then again, at that point you are going through security because you are leaving the place you touched down(leaving or entering Schegen/EU) to board the flight to your final destination.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.. I understand it. LOL

Yeah, good find with magicmarco convo, but her last post is stated as 1w on instagram, so these of 2w would have been prior to her dissapearing. Also, the map shows his post they are talking on as him being in NY, so she probably was discussing having drinks with him when she got back to NY. This only shows more reason why she would have been coming home. I think something happened to her more than ever.

Her statement to him was 2w, but his responses were 1w. It sounds like she was planning on seeing him soon - whether on her trip or back home.

She is also tagged in a picture of a puppet with a bottle of rum, and commentary that does not seem to fit her reputation as we were led to believe.

Just observations I've made that I think are interesting...

http://web.stagram.com/n/magicmarco/

After reading the discussion about whether or not she flew or took the train to/from Munich, I decided to go back to her IG account and read that last transaction between her and Ammer (sp?) b/c she tells him that she's on her way back at that moment. But I didn't remember if she mentioned if she was on a train or at the airport, etc.

HOWEVER, when I went back to see, IG has changed. I can't scroll back any further that for last picture, which is where that text exchange took place. It will only go back 19 hrs or something like that. This is new. It wasn't like that the other day. Either LE has done this b/c it may be evidence/clues, or IG has realized the traffic they are getting and wants people to sign up to see all the comments, maybe? I can still scroll further back on some of them, though. Just not that one?

Is anyone here an IG user that can see if they're seeing the same thing? Thx!

I'm using my IG app on an iPod touch. I can see all her pictures. Do you remember what picture they had the conversation on?

Well..I don't equate drinking with doing drugs. Plus, I know a lot of NYs who smoke pot, and are still really good people. No, this does not make them drug smugglers. I would think the % of smugglers to just regular users is probably 1/1,000,000..or something very high. Plus..if you're catholic, you may even be a heavy drinker and a priest to boot too..and still a very jovial loving giving yet values grounded person. So no, I don't think this changes my opinion of her in terms of her relationship to men and what her intentions might have been. What does change my opinion, is the sleeping at the guys house she just met, supposedly on the couch, but him making finger puppets of him and his friend wrapped around her, and the hashtag #threesome. This makes me think hmm wth..

Oh, I don't think she's doing drugs. I'm just saying that the statement that she doesn't drink doesn't seem to be completely accurate. I'm just noting things of interest to me. That's all. :)

I'm using my IG app on an iPod touch. I can see all her pictures. Do you remember what picture they had the conversation on?

I figured it out. It's under the one with the 'diagonal' cloud in the sky... Sorry for the confusion! And it wasn't that guy - it was someone else...

Well..I don't equate drinking with doing drugs. Plus, I know a lot of NYs who smoke pot, and are still really good people. No, this does not make them drug smugglers. I would think the % of smugglers to just regular users is probably 1/1,000,000..or something very high. Plus..if you're catholic, you may even be a heavy drinker and a priest to boot too..and still a very jovial loving giving yet values grounded person. So no, I don't think this changes my opinion of her in terms of her relationship to men and what her intentions might have been. What does change my opinion, is the sleeping at the guys house she just met, supposedly on the couch, but him making finger puppets of him and his friend wrapped around her, and the hashtag #threesome. This makes me think hmm wth..

I haven't seen that. Do you have a link?

She actually said she doesnt drink?

I can't find a way to copy a link to a direct instagram pic, plus I am using pinsta.me to view their profiles, so I can at work. Its 2 weeks ago in his instagram pics and its 3 fingers sticking out of window snow, with each finger having a little sketch of the three of them, him, then her, and his guy friend. It is probably harmless, just seemed odd with her train track reflection pic the next day, being somewhat suggestive with her words of "two is better than one.." even if did not have the double entendre and really did only mean about the reflection..just that it was within 24 hrs of his post..thats the only real reason I started thinking hmm, what really happened? If his was just a lighthearted jab at the three of theirs loving friendship, then why did she make a subtle suggestion on a pic? I may be completely wrong..but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4