GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...continued.

Website says somebody called police on 31st and said:

I saw this woman 20 days ago in front of Sultanahmet Mosque. A guide went to her.

* Actually not exactly a guide more like a comissioner. Word is "Hanutcu"

Hw talked to her gave her card. She went to the mosque. He laughed and walked back. 5 friends of him were waiting close by. When she came out they spoke again. I didn't find it interesting. About 10 days ago she came to Topkapi palace, talked to same guy. 7 more guides followed them. I believe they might now her whereabouts. They might have harmed her. I know that they abused and sexually assaulted women before. I am scared of them. Thats why I am not giving my name. Police started following these people.

Now that is something I can believe may have happened. :(

I just had a thought. (Yes, that's what you smelled burning.)

You know, because we need MORE theories with little evidence, I want to throw out one more possibility.

If T. was not the culprit, and if Sarai wouldn't have gone into such a sketchy place without a guide, we can assume she made a friend while there who she trusted on some level. In my experience, in other countries, ex-pats and tourists from the same home country often become fast friends, particularly in a country where the native language is not a traveler's first language. Ending up behind someone in line for a coffee could result in a day long excursion exploring a city, even though, if the same two people had been in line at Starbucks in Manhattan, they probably wouldn't have even grunted a greeting at each other.

Could she have met her end not because of some nefarious Turkish underworld/drug ring/lothario tour guide conspiracy/paint huffing freaks but simply by meeting up with an evil American?

Yes, I think it's only a slight possibility, but I do put it higher on my list than Moussad assassination.

I posted about that idea a while back ago and thought it could be possible but everyone insists that he would have been seen on the surveilance camera and that tourists never go around there.

I wonder if Tarkan is a successful businessman in the area, or somewhat locally well-known, and that is perhaps why he insisted on meeting LE elsewhere and doing it in the middle of the night.

akm803 Diary of a cold yet beautiful day 1d; akm803 @taylloo how u knew I will do enroute? 1d; taylloo I feel it..:)) 1d; akm803 @taylloo getting dangerous ;) 1d ...

Another that I haven't seen. Promise I'll stop after this.

http://gundem.milliyet.com.tr/sierr...em/gundemdetay/06.02.2013/1665005/default.htm

This is long.

There are a lot of tiny details.

She had 400 dollars with her.

Like she changed her ticket on the day she arrived on 8th.

When she didn't come her brother tell a turkish friend who tells another friend who goes to the police.

On 28 steven logged in her gmail. Saw messages from user "camsab" saying "are you there? where are you?"
steven; I'm her husband, where is she?
camsab; haven't seen her we last met on 20th and send the past correspondance.

Steven told police my wife doesn't have any american or turkish friends in Turkey

This is curious. I often wondered why and how the brother came with the husband. This is the first we are hearing of Sarai's brother having a Turkish friend. Is this an important factor in her decision to go to Turkey?

I posted about that idea a while back ago and thought it could be possible but everyone insists that he would have been seen on the surveilance camera and that tourists never go there around there.

Even if tourists don't, ex-pats might.

I just had a thought. (Yes, that's what you smelled burning.)

You know, because we need MORE theories with little evidence, I want to throw out one more possibility.

If T. was not the culprit, and if Sarai wouldn't have gone into such a sketchy place without a guide, we can assume she made a friend while there who she trusted on some level. In my experience, in other countries, ex-pats and tourists from the same home country often become fast friends, particularly in a country where the native language is not a traveler's first language. Ending up behind someone in line for a coffee could result in a day long excursion exploring a city, even though, if the same two people had been in line at Starbucks in Manhattan, they probably wouldn't have even grunted a greeting at each other.

Could she have met her end not because of some nefarious Turkish underworld/drug ring/lothario tour guide conspiracy/paint huffing freaks but simply by meeting up with an evil American?

Yes, I think it's only a slight possibility, but I do put it higher on my list than Moussad assassination.

I doubt it. Expats are selected people. Usually highly skilled labor. They have a lot to lose if they are caught. A native English speaker would be from US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand. All from developed countries. They wouldn't want to experience Turkish prisons.

SS knew she was in a foreign land and gave her family as much info as possible. she would avoid dangerous people or at least mention their names in correspondence.

Another that I haven't seen. Promise I'll stop after this.

http://gundem.milliyet.com.tr/sierr...em/gundemdetay/06.02.2013/1665005/default.htm

This is long.

There are a lot of tiny details.

She had 400 dollars with her.

Like she changed her ticket on the day she arrived on 8th.

When she didn't come her brother tell a turkish friend who tells another friend who goes to the police.

On 28 steven logged in her gmail. Saw messages from user "camsab" saying "are you there? where are you?"
steven; I'm her husband, where is she?
camsab; haven't seen her we last met on 20th and send the past correspondance.

Steven told police my wife doesn't have any american or turkish friends in Turkey

bbm

Is camsab a common Turkish name?

http://www.dating.lt/users1/camsab

(^^ yes, I know this is farfetched... especially if it is a common name. If not, then - who knows?)

If it was a homeless man why would they want a woman's jacket, she was quit small from all accounts. Also why would the have not taken her jewelry. I know somewhere it was reported to be gold.

If she was hit over the head as viciously as has been reported, I would imagine her jewelry such as earrings would have been drenched in blood which may have prevented the attacker(s) from taking it, or even realizing she was wearing it after the attack.

...continued.

Website says somebody called police on 31st and said:

I saw this woman 20 days ago in front of Sultanahmet Mosque. A guide went to her.

* Actually not exactly a guide more like a comissioner. Word is "Hanutcu"

Hw talked to her gave her card. She went to the mosque. He laughed and walked back. 5 friends of him were waiting close by. When she came out they spoke again. I didn't find it interesting. About 10 days ago she came to Topkapi palace, talked to same guy. 7 more guides followed them. I believe they might now her whereabouts. They might have harmed her. I know that they abused and sexually assaulted women before. I am scared of them. Thats why I am not giving my name. Police started following these people.

Now this i might hold a little more believability with then a homeless man or junkie.

This has been one of thoughts since I heard she was missing.

This is curious. I often wondered why and how the brother came with the husband. This is the first we are hearing of Sarai's brother having a Turkish friend. Is this an important factor in her decision to go to Turkey?

Could just be a Turkish istagram friend.

If she was hit over the head as viciously as has been reported, I would imagine her jewelry such as earrings would have been drenched in blood which may have prevented the attacker(s) from taking it, or even realizing she was wearing it after the attack.

It was reported she also had a gold chain around her neck, and one wrapped three times around her wrist.

Now this i might hold a little more believability with then a homeless man or junkie.

This has been one of thoughts since I heard she was missing.

That's how they make money. I doubt they are any more dangerous than the homeless.

It was reported she also had a gold chain around her neck, and one wrapped three times around her wrist.

I think it said "a gold chain long enough to wrap her wrist three times." And it was found in the soil.

Maybe he was just an online friend? or maybe a drug or gold connect who knows? Her brother does have an Islamic look though with the big beard.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cxIrkC-tyxI/mqdefault.jpg

Did Sarai ever bring a real camera with her? If not, does this seem strange to anyone else?

And has anyone heard if they received the gmail account password to investigate?

By the way, I've only heard they are waiting for Sarai's gmail account info, so the Milliyet article above (@Lavy) doesn't make sense - "camsab" on Jan. 28 - he arrived during the day on Jan. 28 (Turkey is 7 hours ahead, and the flight is a min. of 9.5 hours) - see there's light in the end of this video at the airport when he's interviewed: Family Of Missing American Tourist Arrives In Turkey - YouTube

Thats how they got his name. Does anyone remember taylloo's profile pic from IG?

<modsnip>

Hello there everyone...been following this case and thread for days...glad I was finally given the ok to join the discussion!

I find this post absolutely fascinating! Perhaps this is just me...but I have been under the impression this whole time that SS and Taylan/Tarkan had established some sort of connection well before her visit but this post tells me that the exact opposite is true. SS is letting him know that she will be there "this week" and will be there for "3 weeks". And on her last day there, (if we're to believe the communication exchange between the two) it was SS who invited Taylan to meet her. Clearly she did not fear him.

When her A'dam bud states that he didn't like the people she was in contact with in Turkey, exactly who is he referring to? Has this ever been stated?

Did Sarai ever bring a real camera with her? If not, does this seem strange to anyone else?

And has anyone heard if they received the gmail account password to investigate?

It seem strange to half the universe. however the other half of the universe says she was an iphotographer, or something like that.

They do have the gmail account password from her husband but they are expecting deleted messages, I believe.

Hello there everyone...been following this case and thread for days...glad I was finally given the ok to join the discussion!

I find this post absolutely fascinating! Perhaps this is just me...but I have been under the impression this whole time that SS and Taylan/Tarkan had established some sort of connection well before her visit but this post tells me that the exact opposite is true. SS is letting him know that she will be there "this week" and will be there for "3 weeks". And on her last day there, (if we're to believe the communication exchange between the two) it was SS who invited Taylan to meet her. Clearly she did not fear him.

When her A'dam bud states that he didn't like the people she was in contact with in Turkey, exactly who is he referring to? Has this ever been stated?

If SS was up to something illegal, friendship w/ Tarkan and others are just her disguises to justify her visiting Istanbul, Amsterdam and Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487