GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think almost all of us come to agree that in those devices there was some kind of an evidence which had to be destroyed.
Maybe he just hated tourists with their intrusive gadgets? Clearly the evidence of her murder could not be recorded on them.
How did SS happen to take his picture i wonder, did she ask if she could? was that what 'the hand signals' were about?
It seems a bit improbable that after the attack started she quickly shot a picture of her attacker, but just maybe she did.

Wouldn't it be amazing if Sarai had iCloud and one day all the pics we never saw downloaded onto her mac in NYC? No, I don't know that she had a mac. Could happen, just saying. I wish it did, anyway...

Yashim, i think it was, posted a different newspaper account yesterday, which I cannot find: it quoted a man there who said 'she took some pictures of us', then she ''tried to talk to Z 'using hand signals'', and she took a picture of Z.
It went on to say police are looking for 8 other persons.

I saw Yashims post. I just find the source unreliable. Because from that we are suppose to believe that there were multiple people at this location, and she was taking pictures of them (which none of her IG pictures have people in them, so as far as we know she has no history of photographing people), then whoever else was there wanders away, leaving Z and sarai alone ( I would think another homeless man would have stuck around to observe this American women, not left the scene), so anyway we are suppose to believe he leaves Z and Sarai alone and wanders far enough away to give Z opportunity to kill her, but is close enough to hear screams.....and knowing he just saw an American women in the walls with Z does nothing? I call B f-ing S on that.

His story is grainy and full of holes at best. Either he's cover for himself by outing Z, covering for someone else....it's just a super weak account tha doesn't measure up.

Yes, but you do you mean she filmed her own murder? Please explain.

If she intended to take pictures of Z as mentioned in the news and if Z was pissed off or started to act weird and if they started a quarrel or something she started filming that as a proof to show to the cops. And when he noticed that he got really pissed off.

Maybe she filmed the murderers and asked for help by texting just before his/ their attack.

Yes, that's what I think too. Or he's running away with the help of these assailants so that he wouldn't give away the real planner of the murder.

I don't follow....why would she text to ask for help, how would she have time to text by the time sh knew she was in danger, and if she texted for help...why would she only text "I'm coming home tomorrow. Yay!" That's not exactly a cry for help.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you meant.

You can take a short film with your camera on the phone. And if she did that, TROUBLE!

Well I don't buy she was filming r taking videos of people period.

But AGAIN if that was there motivation for taking her gadgets she could have only been using one f them at a time to do this.....so why would they be motivated to take both if her photos or video of them where only on one device?

If she intended to take pictures of Z as mentioned in the news and if Z was pissed off or started to act weird and if they started a quarrel or something she started filming that as a proof to show to the cops. And when he noticed that he got really pissed off.

But if you follow this idea as to why he got pissed and why he took the electronics why would he have targeted both electronics?

I don't follow....why would she text to ask for help, how would she have time to text by the time sh knew she was in danger, and if she texted for help...why would she only text "I'm coming home tomorrow. Yay!" That's not exactly a cry for help.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you meant.

Yes, you are right. That cant be what happened. But there can be texts in her Ipad where she contacted the other assailants.

Yes, you are right. That cant be what happened. But there can be texts in her Ipad where she contacted the other assailants.

I'm sorry, I don't follow, could you please explain? ''contacted the other assailants.''

I thought Thinkhard's earlier theory about SS being killed on the 20th and lady in red being decoy was possible if ladyRED maybe had no idea.
If this crime was the result of one killer (not a gang)

In other words LadyRED was possibly sent or paid by Killerto deliver something, meet someone, heck, asked to walk from A to |Z| (near 20 cameras)

But she likely would have to have been unaware, or too many people/ too much risk involved. I would think If that makes sense

Someone close enough to see hand signals from Sarai is close enough to be an accomplice to murder or an accessory after the fact. If those are legal concepts in Turkish law.

Not buying much of the circumstantial comments about a scream, about scratches on the face, about her being witnessed photographing the walls. Lots of it could be from prompting by a very poor LE interrogater.

But if you follow this idea as to why he got pissed and why he took the electronics why would he have targeted both electronics?

Why not?
Somebody was mad enough to beat a woman to death, maybe wanted to smash both devices to smithereens as well.

If there were more people involved in this and she texted them before via ipad that could be a reason to take the ipad. And for the other, as I mentioned before she could have started to film the threat not with the idea that she would be killed but as to have an evidence to show to the cops.

I agree. Which is why I don't think the motivation for taking the electronics can solely be bacause she captured an image of someone who didn't like it.

Also I feel like if someone reacted to her because they didn't like there picture being taken, an more logical impulse response was to reach for said electronic and smash it. Not reach for woman and rape her.

And if they had reached for electronic to smash it, this would have given her the few seconds neccasary to flee the scene. And at least some peices of this smashed electronic would have been found at the scene. If this was the case they also would not even have known that she had the second electronic until after she was killed and they went through her pockets and bag. So why take the second electronic.

This all makes me think someone didn't want to destroy the electronics, they wanted to destroy a TRAIL of evidence that could be accessed through the electronics.

Which makes me think if Z was involved his involvement was recruited. He just wouldn't have a reason or a need to destroy a trail of evidence. If he acted alone I feel it was at the direction of someone else, who also directed him to make sure he got her electronics and in working condition. Assuming of course they were still on her when she met Z.

I thought Thinkhard's earlier theory about SS being killed on the 20th and lady in red being decoy was possible if ladyRED maybe had no idea.
If this crime was the result of one killer (not a gang)

In other words LadyRED was possibly sent or paid by Killerto deliver something, meet someone, heck, asked to walk from A to |Z| (near 20 cameras)

But she likely would have to have been unaware, or too many people/ too much risk involved. I would think If that makes sense

Then these guys must really be professional killers and this is definitely an organized murder.

Why not?
Somebody was mad enough to beat a woman to death, maybe wanted to smash both devices to smithereens as well.

To photograph things though she could have only been juggling one device at a time, so the images she captured (hypothetically) to piss someone off would have only been on one device. The other device in all likely hood would not even have been visible to the perp.

Could it be that she took a picture of him and he wanted to be paid?

Sometimes people want to be paid when you take their picture, a concept not familiar to many Americans who just takes pictures of everything. When I was in morocco, someone in tour group took pic of a street person, he got real mad, tried to grab cameras,,etc, I think if tour guide had not got involved he would have been more aggressive. The guy wanted like $5 for his picture.

Maybe SS didn't realize that,and did not understand Turkish,etc he interpreted her not giving money as resisting him and he got angry. He also wanted ipad.

I’ve been reading this forum for days now and wanted to write this. Maybe I am missing something but it seems only Hürriyet and Sabah newspapers mentioned the existence of a hair and a perfect DNA match. All others are writing “LE examined items in Z’s brother’s home and no official report is issued yet about the samples taken.”
After publishing a water seller’s video as Z, I find this news hard to believe, maybe I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member