Turkey - Suicide bombers detonate explosives at airport, 28 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just an observer, so all I know is that this ISIS crisis is far more complicated than my pea brain can understand. Turkey is a NATO country, and the only primarily Muslim one. Turkey hates Assad, but they also hate the PKK (Kurdish separatists, deemed terrorists) who are also , at least in northern Syria, Buddies of the USA in trying to defeat ISIS. Meanwhile, Russia is a buddy of Assad, but is blasting away at ISIS to assist Assad. Just about everyone hates Assad AND ISIS, but Assad and ISIS are enemies. It's a web of misery. That's my third grade take on it!!!!!LOL......JMO...................sickeningly, there are innocent civilians surrounded by the death and destruction. It is SO VERY NAIVE to think that "we" can just wipe them off the map. This is a global crisis, and I think the end is not in sight.

TY! It seems a lot of folks forget that this has gotten to the point it has is cause countires are still dropping bombs all over the place and this notion we can "stop" this as bombs keep falling is , obvioulsy not working is it? moo

ataturk-airport-007.jpg

ataturk-airport-015.jpg

Google images
80s-actress_2016-06-28t232519z_1313658079_lr1ec6s1kyglq_rtrmadp_3_turkey-blast_ie-archive.jpg

Was a third bomb exloploded outside??

Post 104 also also has a picture of the ceiling tiles down inside the terminal. Everything else seems to be intact. That had to be one powerful blast.

Photo of one of the suicide bombers at the airport it is chilling

View attachment 97570

"This is the face of one of the suspected suicide bombers, walking calmly towards the terminal before beginning his murderous assault.

The picture shows the man - dressed in what appears to be a puffa jacket in the middle of summer - making his way into Ataturk Airport alongside an unsuspecting pilot.

Other CCTV footage shows another man, dressed all in black, shooting people as he moves inside the buildings, according to Hurriyet.

It is believed he they are two of three people who blasted their way through the terminal on Tuesday night, first picking off people with guns before detonating suicide vests, sending a ball of flames through the terminal.

The Turkish government has said the men were ISIS extremists. However, as of Wednesday evening, the Islamist group had yet to claim the attack."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-41-leaving-239-injured.html#ixzz4CzN7Kmjt

The picture is chilling indeed. It was 84degrees with a low of 72 in Istanbul that day. I went through pictures that were posted and almost everyone is in short sleeve shirts. The exceptions I saw were ones in suits and women that looked to be wearing long sleeves for religious reasons.
In hindsight it should of been a red flag. I wonder if I were there if it would of concerned me seeing the way he was dressed or just thought it odd.

Since this picture was posted I keep looking back at it. It wasn't making sense to me that the the tiles were all blown out yet the taxis and other structures seemed to be intact, and nothing scorched. Finally occurred to me that the damage to the ceiling is probably from the bomb that went off outside one floor up (at least) from where the taxis are parked.

These different points include the blast wave, shock waves, fragmentation, heat and the blast wind.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/blast-resistant-clothing1.htm

Really clear video from inside .

He runs like a "sisy" , imo!! Throws a temper tantrum when he cant seen to find any more people to mow down mo

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=104_1467282497

A security camera takes the bomber chasing people to kill when he didn't finds them throws down the weapon as a sign of anger.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/istanbul-immagini-raid-cos-killer-cercava-vittime-1277665.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36670576

Istanbul airport attackers 'Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz'

Whiskey???? Tango???? Foxtrot????

Islamic terrorists come from many different countries, regions, and ethnicities. It is the radical Islamic ideology that they have in common.

The so-called "political disputes" (a euphemism to distract attention from the real motives) are often secondary to the radical Islamic ideology, such as the jihadist goal of establishing and growing the caliphate. Any political maneuvers that they perceive as obstructing or crippling their goal of establishing and expanding the caliphate/ Islamic state are their justification for their terroristic acts.

Political Islamist ideology is one and the same as *garden variety* radical Islamic terrorism that seeks to kill and destroy the "infidels".

Yes, Istanbul may appear superficially to be a little "different" in who and what was targeted than San Bernadino and Orlando, but is still radical Islamic terrorism. Different terroristic techniques for different parts of the world and different targets. Their goal is still terror, mayhem, and killing.

Islamic terrorists come from many different countries, regions, and ethnicities. It is the radical Islamic ideology that they have in common.

The so-called "political disputes" (a euphemism to distract attention from the real motives) are often secondary to the radical Islamic ideology, such as the jihadist goal of establishing and growing the caliphate. Any political maneuvers that they perceive as obstructing or crippling their goal of establishing and expanding the caliphate/ Islamic state are their justification for their terroristic acts.

Political Islamist ideology is one and the same as *garden variety* radical Islamic terrorism that seeks to kill and destroy the "infidels".

Yes, Istanbul may appear superficially to be a little "different" in who and what was targeted than San Bernadino and Orlando, but is still radical Islamic terrorism. Different terroristic techniques for different parts of the world and different targets. Their goal is still terror, mayhem, and killing.

Exactly. Well said.

Three more countries for the candidate's "ban" list, lol. So sorry, Vladimir. JMO

It's not what country they are from or the color of their skin, it's their religion, islam. That is the one and only thing they, (islamic terrorist ) have in common.

]Islamic terrorists[/B] come from many different countries, regions, and ethnicities. It is the radical Islamic ideology that they have in common.

bbm. Totally agree, They are in all countries.

The picture is chilling indeed. It was 84degrees with a low of 72 in Istanbul that day. I went through pictures that were posted and almost everyone is in short sleeve shirts. The exceptions I saw were ones in suits and women that looked to be wearing long sleeves for religious reasons.
In hindsight it should of been a red flag. I wonder if I were there if it would of concerned me seeing the way he was dressed or just thought it odd.

I think becasue of all the hassle flying has become globally, people have to go into hyper focus mode just to get on an airplane!! I dont think too people will even notice, but much less think about taking "time " to "do" anything!

It's not what country they are from or the color of their skin, it's their religion, islam. That is the one and only thing they, (islamic terrorist ) have in common.

Agree, but would add it's their religion, islam, which of very small percentage of that faith provide justification for murder. moo

Or to put it another way , all this rheortric about "banning" any religous segment , of any religion in and of itself, (outside our contstionial freedoms), is not going to do anything but aliganate any population further, resulting in more death, destruction and despair globally.

Talk about a simplisitc and IMO, moronic "solution" to the issue ! Jeeez, the reality that it seems many believe will work, is actually more scary. Building walls, or prohbiting entry any where only makes it more difficult to breach, not impossible, while pis#ing off more.

It also, results in , apparently, Americans "blaming" entities outside of our borders, giving us reasons to do nothing about all the ills that are totally in our arena only.

Think prohibation. Think weed. Never has worked in the past ............

mo

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!