TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does someone like that win a murder trial?

OMG, I quickly read through this and was *headdesking* THE WHOLE TIME!!!!! He has not changed ONE IOTA!!!!!! Extreme carp as usual because Casey is so darn special.

How, God, HOW DID HE WIN THE TRIAL? *headdesk again*

Thanks for the play by play everyone...HLN not saying a word about it yet...HA!

I don't see why it can't be released..trials over...sour grapes JB?

OMG, I quickly read through this and was *headdesking* THE WHOLE TIME!!!!! He has not changed ONE IOTA!!!!!! Extreme carp as usual because Casey is so darn special.

How, God, HOW DID HE WIN THE TRIAL? *headdesk again*

How did the jury not see what a bumbler he is. Do they watch the Conrad Murray trial or Bob Ward now and see how attorneys are supposed to act and see the difference? There's no running to Daddy after each witness or texting while questioning...or temper tantrums (yet). Uh. Uh. isn't their every other word.

How did the jury not see what a bumbler he is. Do they watch the Conrad Murray trial or Bob Ward now and see how attorneys are supposed to act and see the difference? There's no running to Daddy after each witness or texting while questioning...or temper tantrums (yet). Uh. Uh. isn't their every other word.

I just do. not. GET IT!!!!! He is the WORST lawyer ever! Not familiar with anything, everything is a billion times worse for Miss special Casey, GAH!!!! These jurors must have been blind, deaf, and dumb! Ugh. I did not need a reminder of why I can't stand him so much. Go back to Aruba, Baez!

JB...Well, I'm not sure what HIPPA is but it sounds good...wait a minute...They tortured my girl.....wait...wait....I knew she was serving probation in jail but it wasn't my place to tell anyone..wait...wait..She knew her daughter was not missing on day one...wait..wait...

I don't think "recess" necessarily means their coming back...I don't know. It sounded to me like JP is inclined to release it though.

I think they are done for the day.
I agree with you, I think JP is going to release the tape.
I'm not holding my breath......

I think Baez is more worried about the release of the tape showing him and KC together.

So to be clear, there are two tapes, one KC sitting by herself, and then one with her and Baez.

Baez had no argument, this was not a medical facility, there are no medical records involved, there is no sound on the tape.
The only reason the tape was sealed was because KC needed a fair trial.
The trial is over and done with, the tape should be released.

JB...Well, I'm not sure what HIPPA is but it sounds good...wait a minute...They tortured my girl.....wait...wait....I knew she was serving probation in jail but it wasn't my place to tell anyone..wait...wait..She knew her daughter was not missing on day one...wait..wait...

If I wasn't at work with state property around me, I would so be throwing things right now. Unbelievable! Exactly the same. I hope he bombs that Aruba case. I don't ever want to hear about Baez getting another big win.

Here are some links in case anyone missed anything:

Will Judge Release Casey's Reaction Video?
Casey Anthony Jail Video May Be Released

POSTED: 5:45 am EDT September 28, 2011
UPDATED: 11:42 am EDT September 28, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29324915/video.html

Jeff Ashton Considering Run For State Attorney

POSTED: 4:44 pm EDT September 27, 2011
UPDATED: 4:48 pm EDT September 27, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/video/29319311/detail.html

Diver Drops Suit Against Casey Anthony
Anthony Still Faces Other Lawsuits

Bob Kealing, Staff Writer

POSTED: 2:33 pm EDT September 28, 2011
UPDATED: 2:36 pm EDT September 28, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29330191/detail.html

Hipaa:
"Health Information Privacy

The Office for Civil Rights enforces the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which protects the privacy of individually identifiable health information; the HIPAA Security Rule, which sets national standards for the security of electronic protected health information; and the confidentiality provisions of the Patient Safety Rule, which protect identifiable information being used to analyze patient safety events and improve patient safety".
http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

Baez has no clue what he's talking about.......

If the video is released, even without sound, I would like to compare her facial reaction when she was told Caylee's body had been found versus her tearful and imo shock when her verdict of not guilty was rendered. I could bet that any tears she ever shed were only for herself, of course. But it would be interesting to see the comparison.

:floorlaugh: That's a spot-on imitation!

I just do. not. GET IT!!!!! He is the WORST lawyer ever! Not familiar with anything, everything is a billion times worse for Miss special Casey, GAH!!!! These jurors must have been blind, deaf, and dumb! Ugh. I did not need a reminder of why I can't stand him so much. Go back to Aruba, Baez!

No wait, stay here Baez! I'll go to Aruba!

If the video is released, even without sound, I would like to compare her facial reaction when she was told Caylee's body had been found versus her tearful and imo shock when her verdict of not guilty was rendered. I could bet that any tears she ever shed were only for herself, of course. But it would be interesting to see the comparison.

And to the meltdown she had when she got snubbed by her mom in court.

snipped from : http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...nthonys-reaction-to-Caylees-remains-go-public

Could Casey Anthony's reaction to Caylee's remains go public?

In the hearing, Perry said he has seen the video and described it as “poor quality” and there was no audio. He said he will take time to decide the fate of the video.

BBM: I hope he doesn't take much time ... this is a 'no brainer' ...

Poor quality, no sound and it's STILL "inflammatory"??? It must be a doozy...

I find it strange that there were 4 people at the defense table and not one of them could provide the name of the nurse. Isn't HIPPAA their argument? I think they deliberately 'forgot' the name because somehow stating her name might make HHJP look further into when the medical intervention started in the tape and any statements that were made. Oh heck, hope you know what I mean. It's just funky and suspicious and the less detail the defense provides the fuzzier the logic becomes.

They know HHJP prides himself in his photographic memory and they just don't want him to question the details further and somehow that ties into forgetting the nurse's name. Now how's that for fuzzy logic? I think I just repeated myself in three different ways. :crazy: I've been watching too much Baez speak. :sick:

After seeing the court hearing It's no big deal to me. It sounds like it is pretty much worthless. HHJBP even said it was poor quality.

After seeing the court hearing It's no big deal to me. It sounds like it is pretty much worthless. HHJBP even said it was poor quality.

Then why the heck was it necessary for four lawyers to troop into court about it?:waitasec:

JB trying to mislead the judge about the room being "medical", but JP is having none of this. JB trying for private HIPPA laws, medical reason, to not release. we'll see what the Judge has to say about this, I have no idea or sense on this.

IMO.

:floorlaugh: And I'm not even done reading about what happened :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members