TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh...media now uses Baez's own statements to hurt him. What else is new? How do you come to Court not remembering facts...like names.

And how does someone like that win a murder trial?

Ewwwww CM and JB grab HJBP to talk to him as he is leaving....
Walk away laughing.

Why does Mason and Baez have to chase down His Honor at the door as he's leaving? Baez forget something???

Who was the guy in the tan jacket? Was that FCA's civil attorney?

Still have our "ears" on. Someone had 2 hours down for the hearing, thought it would be a lot longer...but guess not. Is that CGK??

Well that was short and sweet - well the part about seeing HHJP again was..:crush: ...but IMO - Baez was there because it was televised and he was one again grandstanding because he needs to drum up business...no other reason.:great:

Who was the guy in the tan jacket? Was that FCA's civil attorney?

Maybe young William was stuck in traffic and he's the stand in? You know, like at the Emmys.. kind of a seat filler. Must. have. 10. people. at. defense. table. :floorlaugh:

Glad the Michael Jackson trial is the focus of the media right now. This most likely won't get even a blip in the media for today. We will see what JP rules......

After CA/GA on Dr. Phil, I have had it with seeing any of the A's or hearing what they have to say. After CA's "shell" revelation about little Caylee's remains, that is ALL I EVER need to hear from any of these people.

I do enjoy court proceedings, though, I was even enjoying them the day of the $$ hearing and JP was running late and dealing with some folks and their legal issues, very interesting.

IMO.

Well that was short and sweet - well the part about seeing HHJP again was..:crush: ...but IMO - Baez was there because it was televised and he was one again grandstanding because he needs to drum up business...no other reason.:great:

Same with CM, what was he even there for?? just to get his mug in the media again, MOO.

And how does someone like that win a murder trial?

:innocent: He was "lucky" enough to get a jury that had "less brains" than he had ... and that's not much to begin with ... :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Is it happening right now? Or is it over?

I think their in recess.

Hope when they resume it doesn't go into dinner time....

Like to see the tape released even without audio. Please Judge, we invested 3 years of watching this case unfold and in the end were so disappointed with the jury's decision. Just this time,...come on release the tape please.

I don't think "recess" necessarily means their coming back...I don't know. It sounded to me like JP is inclined to release it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje