TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like JB backed himself into a corner with his "reasons" for keeping the tape sealed. Now he's trying to cite new reasons and HHJP is having none of it.

@bobkealing
bob kealing
If #JudgePerry rules #CaseyAnthony video should be released, state attorney's office says it will be released Sept. 30.

JB wants to apply HIPPA, but then states he is not very familiar with HIPPA, but he will do more research on HIPPA.

Mr. George said the State does not have a position on the release of this tape. I LOVE Mr. George!!

MOO

Nothing from Mr. George - dang - wanted to hear him again. I guess LDB stood me up, I'm sure she has much more important things to do. Between this, pretending to be working, and following the Powell child custody hearing going on right now - probably for the best.

this is what always has sucked about JB. he doesnt state the obvious ie miss OCA has had threats, it's all calming down now, there is no reason to release except to get people going again, let sleeping dogs lie, but ohh NO he has to be all "oh poor miss anthony was torturedddd"

let's see

caylee was tortured by her mother with an ugly and vicious death (imo of course)

vs
having to watch the news where you learn that LE, the state of fl, and the rest of the world will now know just what a nasty little piece of work you truly are.

no comparison.

Love when JP has to interpret what Baez says.

Did FG say he had no position on this? After JB went on about how even YM did not approve of it. I don't remember reading that...wonder if YM appreciates him talking for him.

Challenging attorney says if the county jail was trying to inflict stress on #CaseyAnthony the video would show the alleged injustice.-jfell

Now the waiting area "can be equated to an emergency room" according to Jose B.

The weird thing is how personally JB always takes Ms. Anthony's "maltreatment".

Uh oh...media now uses Baez's own statements to hurt him. What else is new? How do you come to Court not remembering facts...like names.

JB disagrees and thinks the rollings case does not apply, JB addressing the fact that one of the people on the tape was a nurse and 2 medical assistants, JB is equating this as an Emergency Room. he does not think the location of the medical transaction is relevant.

JP keeps steering him back to the original argument, and saying the original argument was that this whole thing was a "ruse"..

JB just throwing anything out again to see what sticks best. IMO. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member