TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough for me to show a guilty conscience and FEAR - I'll take it!!!:great:

For a mother who says her daughter died in the pool by accident, that is an extraordinary reaction - to me, logically and rationally....:innocent:

gosh that doesnt at ALL look like someone who knew their child DROWNED on the 16th of june of that year.

eta it looks much more like someone who is thinking to themselves just how bad that duct tape looks.

Yep, she knew that duct tape, laundry bags, plastic bags all linked to her and her house would now come into play, it would no longer be able to be blamed on the imaginary ZFG or someone else. Caylee was at that point going to be linked back to Casey. It was a huge game-changer on what new lies she was going to have to come up with.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm just getting around to viewing the video because, even though I received a text about it days ago, I want to stay as far away from Anthonyland as possible.

While the video doesn't show a lot, in context with all the above statements, it says a lot. IF Caylee drowned in the pool in June, why such a reaction in December? Oh, wait, she was saving her reaction for December because we know on June 16th, Casey was playing with Tony!

Of course we know if this video had been part of the trial, the infamous 12 would have turned a blind eye on it, too. :banghead: Would they have bothered to take note of the very visible chest heaves, the handwrenching, the bent over body? I think not.

JB's reaction says it all while he covers his face with his hand and his client stoically watches.

I don't think it's unrealistic and a very good theory. It depends on what you believe happened the day Caylee died. I believe it was premeditated, FCA knew exactly what she was doing at the time. She truly believe that CA & GA forced her into the decision by their treatment and actions towards FCA. She is incapable of bonding with anyone, had no remorse afterwards and simply left the memory behind just like she did with Caylees body and her car. When things no longer serve a purpose or stink too much or get in her way of achieving what she wants..she just gets rid of it and never worries about it again. FCA does not dwell on the negative. She left Caylee in the same area she left her pets that died, wrapped her up the same way the family had done with their pets. She saw no difference between the two...something very wrong with that way of thinking!
She took the values she was raised with and twisted them to suit her needs. Not dwelling on the negative to her means you can kill your child and not dwell on it, she looked at the benefits. Unconditional love means you can do anything, even take your own childs life and you will be forgiven. CA said in Dr. P interview that FCA believes that when you die your soul leaves your body so that meant she could leave her childs body in a dump because it's not really a person anymore..just a shell..means nothing.
I've said before I believe because FCA was raised believing she could do no wrong, she lied and stole on a regular basis and CA made excuses, allowed FCA to get away with it but at the same time CA expected her children to be perfect. She would defend her childrens actions to everyone but then turn around and punish FCA for not being perfect by telling her she was a rotten mother, worthless to any man, no future for marriage or career.
CA and FCA had a fight over FCA stealing money from CA's father, just another example that CA loved everyone more than she loved FCA. I believe LA statement that CA physically attacked FCA. That was the straw that broke the camels back. FCA knew what she was going to do and felt justified doing it but believes CA and GA are the ones who really commited murder. They are to blame for what happened. She hated GA the most, CA was next and LA the least. We can see by the accusations, GA molested her and forced her to put Caylee in the swamp, CA left the pool ladder up and LA was let off the hook.
They said during the trial that a thief and lier does not make a murderer. If you consider a child raised to believe everything they do will be excused and defended by the mother then whats to stop the child from moving on to more serious crimes. FCA told CA the nannys name was Zanny. FCA believed she was telling CA she was using drugs on Caylee, CA didn't ask any questions so it must have been ok. We don't know FCA's past, did she play a part in the familys pets dying? Was she using chloroform on CA's dogs for practice? If you really look at FCA and the way her mind works, it's a very twisted and scary place. It's hard for most people to believe that any person let alone a young woman could be so sick but look at how many examples we have seen in the past!

Mark Safarik, a retired criminal profiler who worked at the FBI for 23 years and one of the most sought after criminal profilers in the world has a new show on Cloo. He has a unique approach when profiling which is to step into the shoes of the offender. This post was my amateur attempt at profiling FCA based on what I know of her character and actions. I realize the theory is extreme, thats why I posted it! The post was my response to a question posted on FCA and denial. Myself, I think if a person can truly be in denial they must also possess the ability to care for other people. Her narcissitic behavior leads me to believe this isn't the case plus the searches made tells me she planned the act and made a conscious decision to carry it out and was comfortable with her decision. What still bothers me is why she searched.."shovel"?...JMO

MsMacGyver;

I, too, have thought from day 1/31 that FKC killed Caylee out of jealousy, to get back at CA and also to free herself to find a man and for partying along the way. No doubt in my mind.

Did she grieve? Maybe some, it could have been while in jail, but I doubt much. I think in her mind it was all justified and had to be (as if it was some sort of childlike fate incident). I don't think she feels she did anything wrong. I don't know as I do not know her personally, thank goodness! This is all just my thoughts on it.

I do think the verdict and the antics of her "lead attorney" just reinforced all of her wrong-doings as right-doings. It justified for her that she was correct and innocent in all wrong doing, and, therefore, will continue on the path of the wrong-doer and stand shocked (yet again) when held accountable for a small wrong-doing or another very, very large one.

Because of this reinforcement and no real accountability she will remain mentally incapable of understanding others in any capacity, she will remain a narcissist and God be with any soul near her when she does not get her way.

Because Caylee's little face was bound in duct tape and what does that have to do with an accidental drowning. And if your child died accidentally, why do you duct tape her nose and mouth and perhaps her hands, place her in three separate bags, carry her around in the trunk of your car, and then finally throw her in a garbage strewn lot a block or two away from your home. How do you explain that? And why did you lie about the Nanny and the kidnapping and let people search everywhere for her for six months. Why? if you knew she'd been dead since the middle of June.....when you took off to stay with your boyfriend and avoided your parents....and lie to them about where Caylee was everyday and why they couldn't see her....

okay that's enough - I am starting to lose my mind again....

Now THIS is using logic. You've gone from point A to point Z and made all the other stops in between. Logically. Well said. :toast:

IMO, Ulcer's transcript gives a far clearer and detailed description of FCA's reaction than does this video.

The most damning aspect of FCA's response on this day, when Caylee's remains are actually found, is in comparison to her smirks on the other days when unidentified remains are found.

Given that comparison plus the fact that the remains were not yet identified as Caylee, and the fact that FCA already knew Caylee was dead, it couldn't be any clearer that what FCA is distraught about is that she never thought Caylee's remains would be found, and yet they had been.

Nothing else besides fear about Caylee's remains being found and what that discovery will do to FCA can explain her distress. She's flabbergasted (from transcripts- "this isn't real"), she's panicking (hyperventilating, splotches appearing, sweaty hands, shaking) and she's angry (see fisties).

She is NOT crying. She is NOT relieved that Caylee's remains can now be removed from the garbage dump and at last be put to rest.

I agree with everyone who says that seeing the video wouldn't have swayed the jury. For this video to have swayed them, no doubt they would have needed audio with FCA being heard to say- OMG, now I'm cooked. That MIGHT have had an impact (then again, perhaps they would have inferred she was wishing she could cook a dinner that night).

As far as Baez's reaction. He already knew Caylee was dead, IMO, but I agree with those who think he likely didn't know the disgusting and most incriminating details. FCA is too incapable of truth telling to have told him anything beyond what she absolutely had to.

That said, didn't the flirting between the two come after this discovery? And if so, what does THAT say about Baez?

Last, I bet FCA is watching all this new coverage, watching the video of herself over and over again, and feeling pizzed because its release means her bella vita is once again postponed.

BBM
No, their outrageous and disgusting flirting was before this. After the discovery of the remains, I noticed a difference in the way he acted with her, certainly no longer the closeness they had. By the time of jury selection, their bizarre relationship was extremely strained. I always felt the finding of the remains was a wake-up call for him. Sure he still broke his neck to represent her (visions of $$$$ and fame), but he didn't have that same closeness, imo.

Although, there were times when they appeared to be chummy, it was never like before the discovery. Remember the jailhouse reports of having to be told to keep their hands of each other? Remember the licorice incident? That was in the early stages of their "relationship". You know, within the first two-to-five months after the death of her daughter. :furious:

BBM
No, their outrageous and disgusting flirting was before this. After the discovery of the remains, I noticed a difference in the way he acted with her, certainly no longer the closeness they had. By the time of jury selection, their bizarre relationship was extremely strained. I always felt the finding of the remains was a wake-up call for him. Sure he still broke his neck to represent her (visions of $$$$ and fame), but he didn't have that same closeness, imo.

Although, there were times when they appeared to be chummy, it was never like before the discovery. Remember the jailhouse reports of having to be told to keep their hands of each other? Remember the licorice incident? That was in the early stages of their "relationship". You know, within the first two-to-five months after the death of her daughter. :furious:

Yes, I absolutely agree with you - she went from being "his girl" to the "defendant" almost immediately after that.

I think Baez went through his moment of "selling his soul to the devil" at the time of this video. In the literary sense....

Once the remains were found there was no money to be made for JB. KC just became another mother who murdered her child as far as the media was concerned. jmo

Once the remains were found there was no money to be made for JB. KC just became another mother who murdered her child as far as the media was concerned. jmo

True dat - but it still took Baez another two years to come up with some kind of defense and start working....

I was actually horrified by how much Dr Spitz had "degenerated" - I found it to be very sad that someone who was a "somebody" would continue working long after their synapses had stopped snapping....

He was/is passed his prime of usefulness, wasn't he? He couldn't remember the names, only that he visited 'the family' in their home, (big clue there that he has a problem with remembering) he didn't remember visiting the area where Caylee's body was found at all, he stated that he had seen the reports that Dr. G had generated from her autopsy but could only seem to remember that she didn't open the skull. His autopsy was incomplete, to the point that he was negligent, he CRACKED Caylee's skull but didn't remember doing it nor did he report a crack in his findings and last but not least, he swabbed the interior of her skull, didn't send the sample for chemical analysis but swears up and down it's brain dust.

IMO, He was only chosen because of his previous experience, he may, at one time, knew what he was doing, but technology and age made his testimony almost useless.

True dat - but it still took Baez another two years to come up with some kind of defense and start working....

Now come on, LG. He worked at getting his face out there, he worked on building a nice wardrobe of pocket squares and expensive (yet still ill-fitting) suits, and he certainly worked on the jowls and beer belly. Priorities and all... :waitasec:

He was/is passed his prime of usefulness, wasn't he? He couldn't remember the names, only that he visited 'the family' in their home, (big clue there that he has a problem with remembering) he didn't remember visiting the area where Caylee's body was found at all, he stated that he had seen the reports that Dr. G had generated from her autopsy but could only seem to remember that she didn't open the skull. His autopsy was incomplete, to the point that he was negligent, he CRACKED Caylee's skull but didn't remember doing it nor did he report a crack in his findings and last but not least, he swabbed the interior of her skull, didn't send the sample for chemical analysis but swears up and down it's brain dust.

IMO, He was only chosen because of his previous experience, he may, at one time, knew what he was doing, but technology and age made his testimony almost useless.

He gets paid to act that way, Lowens. He was even more disgraceful in Phil Spector's trial for killing Lana Clarkson. Completely disgusting. He only wants the info that will get him to the point of being paid (by real money or fame) for his opinion. He may be passed his prime, too, but he has certainly sold his soul to the devil.

Now come on, LG. He worked at getting his face out there, he worked on building a nice wardrobe of pocket squares and expensive (yet still ill-fitting) suits, and he certainly worked on the jowls and beer belly. Priorities and all... :waitasec:

...... :silly: ......

He gets paid to act that way, Lowens. He was even more disgraceful in Phil Spector's trial for killing Lana Clarkson. Completely disgusting. He only wants the info that will get him to the point of being paid (by real money or fame) for his opinion. He may be passed his prime, too, but he has certainly sold his soul to the devil.

I'd like to know when he sold his soul, because right after that, any autopsy he performed and reported on would be suspect :)

Brain dust :floorlaugh:

BBM

I thought they were still flirting after Caylee's body was found. They were doing some silly pen game while the SA was talking about Caylee's remains.

FCA and JB were also having a little fun during jury selection. She was motioning him where to stand and he was doing it, she flipped him the bird, he laughed, then turned to the camera and stuck his tongue out.

IMO

You know I have to stay away from the Caylee forum. Because every time I read a thread or posts about Casey and what she got away with, and what JB did to get her off on a murder of a child, what Cindy has done to spit on Caylee time and time again, and what those very unusual Pineallas 12 DIDN'T do because they were too lazy my blood pressure goes up.

The entire case is disgustingly sad. It angers me so how Casey was able to get away with it all, and will get to enjoy a fab life to boot.

You know I have to stay away from the Caylee forum. Because every time I read a thread or posts about Casey and what she got away with, and what JB did to get her off on a murder of a child, what Cindy has done to spit on Caylee time and time again, and what those very unusual Pineallas 12 DIDN'T do because they were too lazy my blood pressure goes up.

The entire case is disgustingly sad. It angers me so how Casey was able to get away with it all, and will get to enjoy a fab life to boot.

I agree with everything you've said - except the last BBM, because only time will tell us that.
But when I come here and read the same old same old circular arguments - I just feel bone tired these days......

[/B]

I agree with everything you've said - except the last BBM, because only time will tell us that.
But when I come here and read the same old same old circular arguments - I just feel bone tired these days......

Is there really anything to debate anymore as far as the case is concerned? The trial is over, the verdict was read, you either agree or disagree and nothing is going to change anybody's stance one way or the other. You're correct, every thread seems to devolve into the same debate points over and over again. Perhaps that's because there really isn't anything 'newsworthy' to talk about. I'm guessing the next major things are probably the civil lawsuit from ZFG and the release of juror names.

IMO, he used those two years very wisely. After all, he did get his client acquitted, didn't he?

IMO, he used those two years very wisely. After all, he did get his client acquitted, didn't he?

IMO, what he managed to do was get 12 spineless people as jurors. That was pure luck, from a random drawing of driver's license. I think CM was behind JB winning, he was the only one on that team that had the experience and cunning to pull it off. Baez just did what he was told to do. :floorlaugh:

It wasn't his intelligence, strategy or the amount of time that got FCA acquitted. Just plain luck and some ridiculous decisions by Judge Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether