TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste your breath HF - Kubler Ross's steps of grieving don't come anywhere near a 6 month "complete blank out" for the denial stage..:great: and the rest of the steps described are ....:banghead:

I took a psych course in college for "Death, Grief and Loss" and I can tell you I'm no expert but the fact that the "Grief Lady" did not interview KC should have stood out to the jury like a sore thumb. All she presented were "what if's" and nothing directly attributed to KC because she never interviewed KC. KC still is doing what she has always done. Finding a hole in the system and sliding herself in until the coast is clear.

Some people seem to have all the luck but then....luck is not always good. jmo

I took a psych course in college for "Death, Grief and Loss" and I can tell you I'm no expert but the fact that the "Grief Lady" did not interview KC should have stood out to the jury like a sore thumb. All she presented were "what if's" and nothing directly attributed to KC because she never interviewed KC. KC still is doing what she has always done. Finding a hole in the system and sliding herself in until the coast is clear.

In that course, death, grief, and loss, did they discuss denial at all?
If they did discuss denial, did they say there is a time limit on denial? If so, its it hours, days, weeks, months or is it possible to never accept the death of a loved one?

I dont think that is particularly realistic.....to me it kinda is like saying that maybe aliens came down and removed OCA's brain until WFTV showed the remains were found and then they swopped down nanobots to put it back in where she could then have some kind of reaction.

I guess in a way anything is possible but we're adding rather too much into it to get there.

It is the grief lady's fault, I lent her my tinfoil hat and she didn't return it :)

Thanks for mentioning the Grief Lady - I just start laughing all over again thinking about her....

If they did discuss denial, did they say there is a time limit on denial? If so, its it hours, days, weeks, months or is it possible to never accept the death of a loved one?

Yes they did. If someone is missing the denial could go on until that person is found. CA is still in denial and has been for a long time. Long before Caylee died. It's just an issue with her so her denial is less about death and more about her mental health issues. Some people want to live in a perfect world and that makes it very hard on the people they live with. We are not perfect, no one is and sometimes a person trying to live up to what a loved one expects of us is too much. Some walk away from it....the lucky ones. Other's snap and unthinkable things happen.

But in grieving a loved one it can last a long time. I attended this class because my husband kept saying he was going to die young, he just had a feeling he would be dead before 25, then 30. He had lost two infant sisters when he was growing up. He was the oldest child. I then made him attend the class and he was able to see why he had this feeling of death all the time. He did not, however, block out any memory...he knew his sisters had died and what they died from. He did not lie, did not steal, did not do anything KC has done. In every other way he was normal. He was deeply affected by the loss of his two sisters and the depression his mother went through dealing with her loss. But people are different. KC does not fit any of the cases we reviewed in class. She just does not care and that is a different psych class. jmo

Thanks for mentioning the Grief Lady - I just start laughing all over again thinking about her....

I know. Between Dr. Spitz and the Grief Lady....I hope JA mentions both in his book. I need a really, really good laugh. jmo

Don't you think the psychologists that did examine her would have noticed a case of denial that deep? And mentioned that when they were deciding whether or not she was capable of defending herself in court?

No, she was diagnosed as mentally healthy, if immature...and a big fat liar.

I know. Between Dr. Spitz and the Grief Lady....I hope JA mentions both in his book. I need a really, really good laugh. jmo

I was actually horrified by how much Dr Spitz had "degenerated" - I found it to be very sad that someone who was a "somebody" would continue working long after their synapses had stopped snapping....

Don't you think the psychologists that did examine her would have noticed a case of denial that deep? And mentioned that when they were deciding whether or not she was capable of defending herself in court?

No, she was diagnosed as mentally healthy, if immature...and a big fat liar.

LOL is that an Axis I or II? :lol:

So you believe GA molested FCA? Isn't this explanation a bit overly complex and unrealistic? No way is it anywhere near this complicated.

No, I don't believe GA molested FCA. I said we can see by the "accusations" made by FCA.
I guess it's a matter of opinion, some may say it's overly complicated, I just think I'm long winded at times....:floorlaugh:
You either believe FCA is NG, it was an accident, she decided at that moment to kill or it was premeditated. Some judge by what they see...Some by what they know and what they know they perceive differently.
It's my opinion that FCA is messed up in the head, in her mind she perceives things differently than most which explains to me why she killed her daughter and went on with her life without skipping a beat. All I was trying to do was share my reasoning behind my belief. I was responding to someone who asked if it was unrealistic to think FCA followed a logical road to acceptance of her daughters death.
IMO...She isn't capable of logic and her mind isn't normal. I don't believe theres anything simple about this case, thats my opinion. I don't believe theres anything simple about a mother killing her child. If you do and you want a simple answer then all I can say is move on to another post.

How can someone wearing macabre death jewelry with a victim's ashes be in denial? It's not grief or denial it's simply lashing out and an insatiable need to be "right" imo.

No, I don't believe GA molested FCA. I said we can see by the "accusations" made by FCA.
I guess it's a matter of opinion, some may say it's overly complicated, I just think I'm long winded at times....:floorlaugh:
You either believe FCA is NG, it was an accident, she decided at that moment to kill or it was premeditated. Some judge by what they see...Some by what they know and what they know they perceive differently.
It's my opinion that FCA is messed up in the head, in her mind she perceives things differently than most which explains to me why she killed her daughter and went on with her life without skipping a beat. All I was trying to do was share my reasoning behind my belief. I was responding to someone who asked if it was unrealistic to think FCA followed a logical road to acceptance of her daughters death.
IMO...She isn't capable of logic and her mind isn't normal. I don't believe theres anything simple about this case, thats my opinion. I don't believe theres anything simple about a mother killing her child. If you do and you want a simple answer then all I can say is move on to another post.

I do think it is simple in this case. Imo she is quite logical when she needs to be, though she is dishonest and immoral. She knows how to get what she wants with stealing and manipulation so she knows how the game works and functions well enough to play it. I don't think that turns off just because the severity of her crime went up so drastically from theft, etc. to murder. Jmo. Seems more likely that we are trying to make sense of the awfulness of it all by inventing scenarios that don't really need to be invented to explain what she did.

I was actually horrified by how much Dr Spitz had "degenerated" - I found it to be very sad that someone who was a "somebody" would continue working long after their synapses had stopped snapping....

And he could not remember half of the answers to the questions he was asked. Something he should have been able to do. He was a character, though. Too bad the jury did not see through him. jmo

And he could not remember half of the answers to the questions he was asked. Something he should have been able to do. He was a character, though. Too bad the jury did not see through him. jmo

Oh C'mon! Surely they did! He was barely coherent!!!! And he dropped his darn skull - (named Charlie?) And called Caylee Casey and said he'd seen her when he visited the home or some such nonsense...

I do think it is simple in this case. Imo she is quite logical when she needs to be, though she is dishonest and immoral. She knows how to get what she wants with stealing and manipulation so she knows how the game works and functions well enough to play it. I don't think that turns off just because the severity of her crime went up so drastically from theft, etc. to murder. Jmo. Seems more likely that we are trying to make sense of the awfulness of it all by inventing scenarios that don't really need to be invented to explain what she did.[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of your post. Respectfully I disagree as to FCA logic...(reasonable or sound judgement) in respect to her thinking or actions.

IMO...Most understand what she did...some do not understand why. I get what your saying but I for one want to understand why. If you don't care thats fine but some want to know and the only way to get there IS to speculate...offer up theorys, no matter how far fetched you think they are. I for one could care less about being right about anything, but I do care why a little girl is dead by the hands of her own mother and she..(FCA) is walking around free, no punishment given for her crime. Do you think there should be a site that asks a question with two boxes, mark yes or no?

I don't care why she did anything. I will love Caylee forever. FCA did not deserve to have that sweet baby in her life. Maybe her parents can forgive her but I cannot.

I don't care why she did anything. I will love Caylee forever. FCA did not deserve to have that sweet baby in her life. Maybe her parents can forgive her but I cannot.

I just love your "Cat in a Hat". lol

I don't believe there is ever an excuse why someone kills let alone a mother who kills her own children. We have seen in the past "reasons" why some did. There is a HUGE difference between excuses and reasoning!
IMO...One of the worst cases was a mother who killed out of jealousy and hatred which I believe is why FCA did what she did. Only someone with a twisted sick mind could do something like that. I believe it was premeditated, she knew exactly what she did and was comfortable with her decision. She has never been in denial, she was well aware the whole time. I believe in HER mind she blamed her parents for what she did. Most people KNOW that they have to take responsibility for their own actions. I think she WAS practicing on CA's dogs with the chloroform and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she had practiced on the family pets when she was younger. CA will never admit even if she did see signs because she needs her family to be perfect.

Oh C'mon! Surely they did! He was barely coherent!!!! And he dropped his darn skull - (named Charlie?) And called Caylee Casey and said he'd seen her when he visited the home or some such nonsense...

I felt bad for him but it was funny when he gave JA a butt chewin...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It is the grief lady's fault, I lent her my tinfoil hat and she didn't return it :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: somehow I think it wasnt the loss of the tinfoil hat so much as the bottles of brandy you may have consumed with her :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow