TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, wonder what could be so important they had to tape? Maybe this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nmate-spanking-lawsui20110714,0,6524883.story

A corrections officer at the Orange County Jail spanked a female inmate there after inquiring if she was a "bad girl" and "did she need a spanking," according to a newly filed lawsuit in Orange Circuit Court.

bawwwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Wish it had been Casey.

How conveeeeeeenient the video was "taped over".......

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.
1 hour ago

How could they tape over when HHJS watched the tape and said it was too prejudical to be released and sealed it? That makes no sense. jmo

How could they tape over when HHJS watched the tape and said it was too prejudical to be released and sealed it? That makes no sense. jmo

Yep. The tape still exists. It would no longer be in the jails possession anyway. It was taken as evidence.

Somebody is lieing.

I don't think anyone is lying. On yesterday's docket is Orange County's response to the motion. I think this is the jail saying they taped over it. But there is another copy that is sealed...that's the one the judge watched and the one that the news station wants.

Lies, lies, and more lies. I am just disqusted with this entire case.

I would think HHJP would not release the tape until KC is out of jail and secured in whatever location they decide to put her. Releasing it right now would just inflame the public more.

I'm thinking defense will put her somewhere to be evaluated and she will be deemed a sociopath who just can't help herself and will continue to lie and no treatment is available. If she is a natural born killer it will catch up to her. That she viewed her pregnancy as a mistake that just "snowballed out of control" and in KC's mind it was just a late stage abortion. KC changed her mind about being a mother. That simple. Treated and released. jmo

Agreed, although funny, this is the polar opposite of what her defense appointed psychologist (Dr. Krop?) has been saying in interviews in recent days. Dr. Drew pressed him on the topic of official diagnosis and her doc said he did not find her to have any 'mental illness' nor personality disorder. He said that in his professional opinion, she was very "immature" and that even she didn't understand why she had behaved the way she did (referring to the lies, etc.)...but beyond that, he wasn't seeing anything particularly abnormal in his evaluation of her.

Amazing, really.

Is this Motion to be heard on Sept 28, 2011?

Leave it to Dr. Fessel to find this! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jeez, normally I'd say the prisoner was probably lying but here it looks like it might be true. :waitasec:

Wasn't that evidence, even if it was sealed? I don't believe their statement, hink.

I believe it will eventually be made public. I'd love to see it that's for sure.

I believe it will eventually be made public. I'd love to see it that's for sure.

And don't the A's deserve to see it also. It may answer some very critical questions they still have. jmo

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.
1 hour ago

TAPED OVER IT?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead::banghead:

I say no way jose.
Someone is telling a fib imo.

imo

TAPED OVER IT?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead::banghead:

I say no way jose.
Someone is telling a fib imo.

imo

I think they just mean they taped over the Orange County jail copy. There is a tape that has been sealed with it on it.

But was it Jeff Ashton who said FCA's reaction is no big deal and suggested we not hold our breath while waiting to see it? Someone recently anyhow - maybe HHSS? Anyone remember?...:waitasec:

You know, at this point I just don't care about the video. It isn't going to make a bit of difference..isn't going to change the outcome of the trial and is only going to put CFA back in the spotlight. The less I hear of her the better.

I think they just mean they taped over the Orange County jail copy. There is a tape that has been sealed with it on it.

But was it Jeff Ashton who said FCA's reaction is no big deal and suggested we not hold our breath while waiting to see it? Someone recently anyhow - maybe HHSS? Anyone remember?...:waitasec:

If her reaction was no big deal why was she desperate to keep it sealed? :innocent:

If her reaction was no big deal why was she desperate to keep it sealed? :innocent:

Timing I'd guess....the DT didn't want any reaction at all to a "body" of "a child" found close to the Anthony home......knew it could be blown up to spell "guilt"...for good cause I'd say - that she might be showing some kind of guilt or fear - and I don't mean for Caylee's safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper