TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sims was on Behar last night and was asked if she would let KC babysit her children and she said "I feel very very comfortable with KC", YES but would you let her babysit your children "Well my children are grown". If they were young - "well, um, well I feel very very comfortable with KC".

That was a no.

Very interesting. She also said "I'm comfortable with the Casey I got to know." And that would be the paralegal? These people are so full of it.

Oh my God! It just hit me...we have been racking our brains for that one single definitive piece of evidence that would have directly connected her to the dump site...this video is it.
It shows her hyperventilating etc, when the remains had just been FOUND but not yet identified.

Why was this not shown at trial? It was the proof the jurors could have hung their hats on...and the correct verdict.:banghead:

Yep. Just think - Caylee "accidentally" drowned. And she has some kind of hissy fit when the remains are found. I want to see it now more than before.

Sims was on Behar last night and was asked if she would let KC babysit her children and she said "I feel very very comfortable with KC", YES but would you let her babysit your children "Well my children are grown". If they were young - "well, um, well I feel very very comfortable with KC".

That was a no.

She sure hesitated before she answered, too.

She sure did! Why even interview the defense? I have heard Atty/client privilege enough. They have nothing to say.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix the link so I copied the info below which comes from the court docket for the murder trial. I'm assuming also that it is a response to the motion to unseal the video. I was just wondering who responded and what they said. It says "Orange County's" - would the jail be responding?

07/07/2011 Order for Cost/Charges/Fees
07/07/2011 Notice of Fines and Costs
07/07/2011 Notice of Hearing
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation 8/25/11 @ 9:00 am
07/07/2011 Court Minutes
Sentencing (Amended to Reflect Misdemeanor Court Costs)
Amended to Reflect Misdemeanor Court Costs
07/07/2011 Court Minutes
Hearing on Motion to Intervene for Limited Purpose of Seeking Release of Juror Names - Court Reserved Ruling
07/07/2011 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Seeking to Unseal Public Record
07/07/2011 Motion
to Unseal Videotape
07/13/2011 Response
Orange County's; to Motion to Unseal Videotape

08/25/2011 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation

Thanks! Yes, This looks like an Anthony case schedule. I imagine there was a response to the motion to unseal video table on the docket yesterday. Yes, strange that we have not heard the results. Maybe post a copy of this in the legal thread?

One thing I've never understood about this case (or any case) is how evidence is deemed "too prejudicial" to present at trial. The jury is supposed to weigh the evidence, correct? I would think that tape could be shown like all the other jailhouse chats ICA had with her family. I should probably ask in the lawyer thread what determines something as too prejudicial to be presented.

Sorry ... don't mind me, just wandering thru ..

That was a no.

It took her a very long time to answer the question and you could just tell by her facial expression she wouldn't trust KC. HA! Gotta love it! :crazy:

If she freaked out, that would be a normal reaction to her child's body being found - but then why would the video be considered 'highly inflammatory' and sealed? Or maybe it is only 'highly inflammatory' when viewed with the other videos. That is why I am so curious about the tape.
If I remember correctly, she had a very strong reaction when they found the remains but they hadn't yet confirmed that they were Caylee's remains.

moo

We got the ole John Denver "ear to ear" grin while Simm's brain was bogged down trying to come up with an answer.

I was thinking of the tapes the jury saw and at the end of the Universal tape she tells Appie Wells that she had two years at Valencia.

If the jury had taken more time with this case, they would have seen things like this that are important - that KC lies even when she does not need to. I don't know that it would have made a difference wit hthem, but it was important to show just how much she lies and that it had nothing to do with Caylee, and since they did not consider the sexual abuse charges relevant, they could have seen this lie as a way of looking at KC and how untruthful she is for no apparent reason. It is goes to her consciousness of guilt.

This jury did not take the time they should have. They did not look at any of the evidence - at the very least, they should have looked at her interviews - it was their best way of seeing her as she "really is".

Yes she did. For a "seasoned" lawyer she did not answer that one very well. Joy asks her if she would do it again. I would like to know what she did, she asked about three questions during the trial. I think Baez had her there to do work behind the scenes and he would do the questioning and take center stage. Actually, they had the paralegals do the heavy lifting and they went over it with them.

The answers by the defense, especially Cheney, are incredibly sarcastic. Yet not one interviewer has mentioned his "original" statement that this a life without parole or death case.

I was thinking of the tapes the jury saw and at the end of the Universal tape she tells Appie Wells that she had two years at Valencia.

If the jury had taken more time with this case, they would have seen things like this that are important - that KC lies even when she does not need to. I don't know that it would have made a difference wit hthem, but it was important to show just how much she lies and that it had nothing to do with Caylee, and since they did not consider the sexual abuse charges relevant, they could have seen this lie as a way of looking at KC and how untruthful she is for no apparent reason. It is goes to her consciousness of guilt.

This jury did not take the time they should have. They did not look at any of the evidence - at the very least, they should have looked at her interviews - it was their best way of seeing her as she "really is".

That jury = Hinky imo

and they probably spend far more time at McDonald's, deciding which burger to buy, than they spent on all the evidence they either did not want to see/hear (or were instructed not to see/hear)

Yes she did. For a "seasoned" lawyer she did not answer that one very well. Joy asks her if she would do it again. I would like to know what she did, she asked about three questions during the trial. I think Baez had her there to do work behind the scenes and he would do the questioning and take center stage. Actually, they had the paralegals do the heavy lifting and they went over it with them.

The answers by the defense, especially Cheney, are incredibly sarcastic. Yet not one interviewer has mentioned his "original" statement that this a life without parole or death case.

Most interviewers are simply puppets who take their instructions from above, imo

It all goes back to the jury being incapable to weaving all the pieces together that were presented to them. Just listening to her jailhouse conversations, with her being so adamant about the nanny, her being angry and annoyed with people, her only talking about herself. Showing no emotion for Caylee. The fake tears in court! All of it showed clearly who Casey Anthony was and it all pointed to her guilt. One of the thing that sticks with me is when she says "All they care about is getting Caylee back....(long pause)...and that's all I care about too"

That is not a grieving mother, that is a selfish monster. Why was it so clear to everyone but those 12 people?

Sorry, I don't know how to fix the link so I copied the info below which comes from the court docket for the murder trial. I'm assuming also that it is a response to the motion to unseal the video. I was just wondering who responded and what they said. It says "Orange County's" - would the jail be responding?

07/07/2011 Notice of Hearing
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation 8/25/11 @ 9:00 am
07/07/2011 Court Minutes
Sentencing (Amended to Reflect Misdemeanor Court Costs)
07/07/2011 Court Minutes
Hearing on Motion to Intervene for Limited Purpose of Seeking Release of Juror Names - Court Reserved Ruling
07/07/2011 Motion to Intervene
for the Limited Purpose of Seeking to Unseal Public Record
07/07/2011 Motion
to Unseal Videotape
07/13/2011 Response
Orange County's; to Motion to Unseal Videotape

08/25/2011 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation

Finally someone responded ! I've been checking the dicket every day..I thought I checked it late yesterday. Does the DT have to respond within a time frame? I'd love to see the SA response. I hope HHJP isn't going to wait til the 8/25 hearing to hear it.

I would think HHJP would not release the tape until KC is out of jail and secured in whatever location they decide to put her. Releasing it right now would just inflame the public more.

I'm thinking defense will put her somewhere to be evaluated and she will be deemed a sociopath who just can't help herself and will continue to lie and no treatment is available. If she is a natural born killer it will catch up to her. That she viewed her pregnancy as a mistake that just "snowballed out of control" and in KC's mind it was just a late stage abortion. KC changed her mind about being a mother. That simple. Treated and released. jmo

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.
1 hour ago

@bobkealing
bob kealing

Orange County corrections says they "taped over" video of #CaseyAnthony reacting to discovery of remains. Want to watch sealed copy.
1 hour ago
:shocked2: Surely there are other copies?

@bobkealing
bob kealing

1 hour ago

Hmmmmm, wonder what could be so important they had to tape? Maybe this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nmate-spanking-lawsui20110714,0,6524883.story

A corrections officer at the Orange County Jail spanked a female inmate there after inquiring if she was a "bad girl" and "did she need a spanking," according to a newly filed lawsuit in Orange Circuit Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech