TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..apparently judgeP thinks it's going totake some time to deal with it--he's allotted 2 hours.

..and who is the new kc lawyer-----jack kirshenbaum?

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Wednesday, September 28, 2011 ------

------------3:00 pm 2 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O-

Motion: MOTION TO UNSEAL VIDEOTAPE AND MOTION TO INTERVENE FOR THE LIMITED PURPOSE OF SEEKING TO UNSEAL PUBLIC RECORD

STATE OF FLORIDA

TAMARA GAPPEN vs

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JACK KIRSHENBAUM

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp
--judgeP schedule---

doesn't the video not even have sound? i wonder how long it is. i don't think it'll be much to look at.

..lawyer repping kc at the 'unseal the video' hearing..

http://www.lawyers.com/Florida/Melbourne/Jack-A-Kirschenbaum-798249-a.html

Jack A. Kirschenbaum
Melbourne Florida.

Practice Areas

• Media Law
  • Condemnation Law
  • Commercial Litigation
  • Personal Injury Litigation
  • Civil Practice
  • Commercial Law
  • Communications and Media
  • Communications Law
  • Eminent Domain
  • Condemnation
  • Inverse Condemnation
  • Land Annexation
  • Property Rights
  • Entertainment and the Arts
  • Entertainment Law
  • Family Law
  • Civil Litigation
  • Complex Litigation
  • Trial Practice
  • Mortgage Law
  • Mortgage Foreclosure
  • Mortgage Lien Foreclosure
  • Zoning, Planning and Land Use
  • Intellectual Property

doesn't the video not even have sound? i wonder how long it is. i don't think it'll be much to look at.
BBM

..neither do i actually.

..we've heard all about it from the guards that were there with her..

what else has been sealed? i know of this, and a home depot video i think. i have also heard rumors of inappropriate pics of Casey.

two hours? geez

The only way I can see this video being valuable is if they also release the one where she is smirking over being told that remains were found at a different location - to compare the 2 reactions.

The TV station can't be pushing this because they want to see KC have an all out panic attack, we all saw her turn green (oh, wait, that was Baez) we all saw her look like she was going to loose her cookies all over the defense table. Eww, in that white shirt too! And all of this was on live TV in the courtroom. Not that I probably wouldn't get a kick out of seeing it, But it's something that everyone has already seen, just not THAT one.

IMO, the real reason they are pushing it is to see how far they can push the court system on getting it to release sealed information.

Why bother now? The trial is over.

If her reaction was no big deal why was she desperate to keep it sealed? :innocent:
Maybe she didn't know at the time that the video didn't have sound. Wonder if she said something compromising?

I don't care if it has sound or not. I would like to see how kc acted when she was told where Caylee was found. I need to hear her words..............I want to see her reaction.

imo

The only way I can see this video being valuable is if they also release the one where she is smirking over being told that remains were found at a different location - to compare the 2 reactions.

There's no video of that.

I don't care if it has sound or not. I would like to see how kc acted when she was told where Caylee was found. I need to hear her words..............I want to see her reaction.

imo

there is no audio as I recall. pity. that would have been only interesting bit. if the quality of the video is as poor as the fall in the elevator footage was, then there isnt much to it. HH judge strickland said at the time it was sealed as it was too prejudicial but later (I think it was he) said it wasnt much of a big deal - he's read the transcripts same as us. we already know what it was like.

You know, at this point I just don't care about the video. It isn't going to make a bit of difference..isn't going to change the outcome of the trial and is only going to put CFA back in the spotlight. The less I hear of her the better.

Y'know, I agree 110% with that, but for some reason it would be must see TV for me. I'm really ashamed of that.

I don't know why it is such a big deal now when her attorney admitted in court that KC knew Caylee was dead and since GA denied knowing Caylee had drowned there is only one person who could have put Caylee there. So why would there be any reason now to withhold the tape? jmo

To be honest IMO I see it more as the media trying to hang on to whatever shreds of a story is left in this case, hoping for some bombshell of a revelation in the video. The case is over, most people think she's guilty anyway so I don't see what the video is going to show that's going to be relevant, outside of perhaps she just rolls on the floor laughing when she hears the news. All that does is enrage the public more.

I don't know why it is such a big deal now when her attorney admitted in court that KC knew Caylee was dead and since GA denied knowing Caylee had drowned there is only one person who could have put Caylee there. So why would there be any reason now to withhold the tape? jmo

Well, at this stage I would think her attorney's are only concerned with trying to rehab her image (as impossible as that may be) and perhaps the tape doesn't help in that respect because it doesn't show her as one would look if they just found out they lost their daughter.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Most people despise her anyway and nothing is going to change their mind on that.

Y'know, I agree 110% with that, but for some reason it would be must see TV for me. I'm really ashamed of that.

...Agree on the must see TV - absolutely NOT ashamed of that at all. Not an iota, not a scintilla, not a neutrino. I've read every document, every interview, reviewed every scrap of evidence. This fits that category. No opinions, no interpretations, just the vid.

I will not watch the ex post facto made for TeeVee blather.

To be honest IMO I see it more as the media trying to hang on to whatever shreds of a story is left in this case, hoping for some bombshell of a revelation in the video. The case is over, most people think she's guilty anyway so I don't see what the video is going to show that's going to be relevant, outside of perhaps she just rolls on the floor laughing when she hears the news. All that does is enrage the public more.

Eh, I'm just nosy. The fact that the DT fought so damn hard to supress it is what makes me want to see it.

Well, at this stage I would think her attorney's are only concerned with trying to rehab her image (as impossible as that may be) and perhaps the tape doesn't help in that respect because it doesn't show her as one would look if they just found out they lost their daughter.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Most people despise her anyway and nothing is going to change their mind on that.

Too bad the jury was not allowed to see it considering JB admitted she knew it was Caylee on December 11th when she was found. It may have cleared up the fact that KC claimed to not have known where the body was. I think if I were a juror I would want to see that tape now before they released my name to the public. The jurors might believe it would have been helpful had they seen it in their deliberations about whether or not GA was telling the truth. Keeping it sealed has no purpose now, KC has admitted she knew Caylee was dead. jmo

I agree but I don't believe they have footage of Casey's dismissive reaction towards the possibility that they found human remains in the lake. That was something a witness came forward with.

It's valuable because Jose's goal was to distance his client from the death and disposal of Caylee claiming it was an accident and George handled the disposal, that Casey didn't know where he put her when clearly she knew exactly where Caylee's body rested was because she was the one who put it there in that condition. "Follow the duct tape."

It is valuable because it destroys Cindy's; "I was told Caylee wasn't found where Casey had put her and that's why Casey couldn't go to the police about the drowning because they wouldn't believe her." latest cow pie for sale.

It is valuable because she didn't so much as shed one tear. After hyperventilating and showing her hands to the guard, she said; "this isn't happening" and began talking about an upcoming football game.

It is valuable because prosecution believed they had enough on her that they didn't even need the tape of her reaction for a conviction but according to interviews with the jurors, they believed Jose's claims that George was somehow involved. This tape is not going to change the fact that Caylee is gone and Casey is free but it could change some minds.

It is valuable because of Caylee. She deserves for her mothers "inflammatory" (because of how cold she was towards her dead baby yet concerned with her own fate as the suspect) reaction to her remains being discovered. Any revelation of the truth is justice for Caylee as far as I am concerned. Let Casey live with the consequences of her actions. :twocents:

However, I have the feeling the video will remain sealed. :banghead:

I for one would rather see the footage from when Baez got there and he was talking to his client in view of the cameras. No sound so it doesn't violate attorney client privlege and it is well stated that the area is recorded so it's not like OCC pulled a fast one.

I'm confused. The docket says 3, WESH tweet said 3, but this site seems to think the hearing is this morning:
http://www.newjustice.net/caseychat/

They have a WESH video of the clock with HHJPs voice doing hearings like we've heard before, but I don't see a link on the WESH page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper