TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding me of that. I was thinking about the 'attack' she had during the trial, I had forgotten about the first one.

I don't have a reference, sorry, but whatever article I read about her 'reaction' to news that they had found a body down the street from her parents house, it had given me the impression that she was led out of her cell and into an area of the medical facility at jail. That's what made me think that the court may rule that the HIPPA law would be the reason the judge would give for not releasing it. IMO, it may not make any difference if she was directly in the medical part of the building or not, she asked for sedative and got, that it would be considered a 'medical treatment'. It will be interesting to see how he rules on it. Has any of the lawyers weighed in with an opinion?

I think you are right - I gather when the jail heard a child's body had been found they led her to an area just outside the medical facility that had a TV and when she saw the report, she asked for a sedative....and was given one. If you remember, the guard gave her testimony about the conversation they had afterwards which was more about football than the child's body. What I was remembering is that she was not crying and saying no, please god don't let it be Caylee....

I hope this is going to be televised cause I need a Judge Perry fix. I won't be able to listen cause I am at work, but I can sure watch! :great:

LOL - I was responding to someone who said she was inside the medical facility and I think she was outside - in the holding "common" area...:floorlaugh: Holding meaning waiting for a doctor to come and get her...

By common area I meant a place where prisoners can go together to watch TV or socialize, not a waiting room.

Thanks for reminding me of that. I was thinking about the 'attack' she had during the trial, I had forgotten about the first one.

I don't have a reference, sorry, but whatever article I read about her 'reaction' to news that they had found a body down the street from her parents house, it had given me the impression that she was led out of her cell and into an area of the medical facility at jail. That's what made me think that the court may rule that the HIPPA law would be the reason the judge would give for not releasing it. IMO, it may not make any difference if she was directly in the medical part of the building or not, she asked for sedative and got, that it would be considered a 'medical treatment'. It will be interesting to see how he rules on it. Has any of the lawyers weighed in with an opinion?

I believe she was in a waiting area at the medical facility. But I can't imagine why a person's actions in the waiting area would constitute "protected health information" about that person. So I doubt HIPAA applies here.

A favor please. On my phone so it is hard to search. Can someone post a link for the hearing. Thanks so much.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Watch LIVE coverage of Casey hearing to determine release of video of her reaction to discovery of Caylee's remains at 3 p.m. on News 13!

Sorry, if posted already ..

Are we going to be able to watch the hearing today? If so does someone have a link/s we can use?
Thank you.

@bobkealing
bob kealing
So far motion to unseal #CaseyAnthony jail video has no one opposing. Will her defense show up?

bob kealing
Mason and #Josebaez enter the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony.
1 minute ago via

Well well, guess he's back from Aruba.

bobkealing bob kealing
Mason and #Josebaez enter the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
So far motion to unseal #CaseyAnthony jail video has no one opposing. Will her defense show up?
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I've not seen a link posted yet, but JL tweeted to try wesh.com .. I don't know, though.

By common area I meant a place where prisoners can go together to watch TV or socialize, not a waiting room.

FCA was in protective custody - she did not get to go to common areas unless there was no one else around...unlikely in the middle of the day..

Frank George is there! That surprises me. Ooh there's Jim L. CM will say something arrogant like the media needs to get over the fact that Lawson Lamar lost!! And then strut away. The fact that their still fighting it makes me really want to see it.

Eh, I'm just nosy. The fact that the DT fought so damn hard to supress it is what makes me want to see it.
I'm sure this must have been brought up a zillion times...and I apologize for asking...but how is it this video wasn't allowed in because it would be too prejudicial, but the Ward jury had to face a picture of Diane Ward...and the MJ jury hears a taped convo with MJ obviously drugged...but this tape is too prejudicial? It did pertain to the crime IMO...and I believe it should have made its way in. JMO...way too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech