TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see it because the defense doesn't want us to. If there's anything else the defense doesn't want, I want that too. :crazy:

Exactly!!

It speaks volumes. FCA has had her day in court, was found NG and is protected by double jeopardy so why worry?

To continue the fight to keep them sealed after the fact suggests more strongly than ever that FCA is clearly Guilty, they know it and, the video darn well shows it.

Who cares about HIPAA if this is just an innocent reaction to the discovery?

It could even rehabilitate FCA ... that this poor young Mother of the Year just discovered her baby is gone --- unless it is consciousness of guilt!!

Clearly the latter, clearly damning and, clearly needs sealing to keep the secret.

They can't have been her if it was anytime close to the Ohio shots unless they are massively photoshopped. Missie is quite a big bigger than she is in the red bikini shot, even at a very good angle - all tummy and no waist...

I think he was trying to sell pictures right after she got out of jail, within a week or so. That would be about right considering how she looked when she left jail and what she looked like at the end of the month. Too many frozen coffees, IMO. jmo

I want to see it because the defense doesn't want us to. If there's anything else the defense doesn't want, I want that too. :crazy:

Well, now that you mention it, maybe there IS a reason this videotape should be released.....your reason is good enough for me!!
:great:

I think he was trying to sell pictures right after she got out of jail, within a week or so. That would be about right considering how she looked when she left jail and what she looked like at the end of the month. Too many frozen coffees, IMO. jmo

http://caseytrackers.crowdmap.com/media/uploads/caseytrackers/51_1_1315532619.jpg
Above link shows photo before being cropped.

Below is the NE cover.
http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/national-enquirer-casey-anthony.jpg

ETA: The uncropped photo shows Casey with Caylee at the beach.

Thanks Ranch, I put them side by side.
Image19-15.png

Look what Ranch found.....old pic with little Caylee cropped...:maddening:

Look what Ranch found.....old pic with little Caylee cropped...:maddening:

To be honest I saw these pictures here on WS awhile ago. I did a search but couldn't find the post so I did a Google search and found these pics.

To be honest I saw these pictures here on WS awhile ago. I did a search but couldn't find the post so I did a Google search and found these pics.

I also remember seeing this photo here and discussing it. IIRC, this photo has been used before for either another rag mag or some outlet like TMZ. This was not first time Caylee was cropped out. :(

I thought the same thing. I wonder if NE will sue JB for misrepresen
ring he photos.

Ahh poor, poor, Jose.... Poor poor (and hopefully poorer still) FCA....

The media is mean! (Humph!)

So sad. Now that you can no longer exploit them...

(Imagine, now, if she'd been found guilty of any offense that would have landed her in prison... Both of them would have been in front of the camera from "Day 1" until the end of time...)

"Oh Well...."

...and still, to this day, nobody is there for the baby.

Ahh poor, poor, Jose.... Poor poor (and hopefully poorer still) FCA....

The media is mean! (Humph!)

So sad. Now that you can no longer exploit them...

(Imagine, now, if she'd been found guilty of any offense that would have landed her in prison... Both of them would have been in front of the camera from "Day 1" until the end of time...)

"Oh Well...."

...and still, to this day, nobody is there for the baby.

I think Bozo is getting exactly what he wanted/expected. If someone threw a wet noodle at the wall, and blamed FKC, he would step up to defend. It keeps her/his name in the public. Bad publicity is better than no publicity. So no matter how many things he has to appeal, he will. It makes good tv, news, forum watching.

I think Bozo is getting exactly what he wanted/expected. If someone threw a wet noodle at the wall, and blamed FKC, he would step up to defend. It keeps her/his name in the public. Bad publicity is better than no publicity. So no matter how many things he has to appeal, he will. It makes good tv, news, forum watching.

I agree - this is his pony and he will ride it to the ends of the earth...however, I can't help but wonder the strategy for his parlay to the big time didn't account for her exoneration. I think he'd have gotten a lot more mileage, and a lot more work, if she wasn't out and about (not to mention his continuing financial underwriting of her - whether his own or at his behest).

Jose, she's yours

forever, and ever, and ever....

twins400yo1.jpg

sorry I blew up the margins on the first one...

Every time Baez gets in front of a camera he says something offensive. Such as todays poor FCA's torture.
Let me tell you something Big Shot In Your Own Mind Baez until FCA has been bound with duct tape, including over her airways while looking into her mothers eyes wondering why she is doing that to her, placed in 2 trash bags and a laundry bag, thrown into a hot car trunk and then thrown in a dumpy swamp to be dismembered and strown about by animals don't even talk to me about torture for your pathetic excuse of a human being FCA. Futher more until you or your client have been a POW and endured horrible torture beyond your wildest imagination, don't even go there again because you have no clue what torture is. Nobody cares for your poor excuse for a human being client much less how anything affects her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed