Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
curious1 said:
I said somewhere earlier, the first trip to rehab was like her first 'trip down the aisle' so maybe the second trip to rehab will last a little longer. Granted it might not take, but it might last longer. :D
This girl needs to straighten out. I wish her and JT would have stayed together. It seems like once they broke up she went crazy!

(quote)IF this is true, then screw Britney. I'm sick of wasting any sympathy on her if she's pulling these stunts for publicity. Why doesn't she clean herself up and get back to singing if she wants attention.

Because she really isn't much of a singer IMO. I'm sure all those cigarettes that Madonna warned her to stop smoking probably hurt what little tiny bit of vocals she did have. Some will say she is a good dancer. Good for a tiny stage with a pole and mirrors on the ceiling. That is the image she chooses to evoke. I don't feel sorry either.

Smurf....you made me chuckle....small stage with a pole indeed. What else is she gonna do?

curious1 said:
Aaaannnndddd....another fan closes the door. You are blowing it big time Brit-Brit.

Of course I am assuming you were a fan Shopper. If you are not, sorry for the insult. :p

Not a fan in that I have ever bought any of her cd's or attended a concert. In fact, my husband won 2 tix to a concert of hers a few years ago and we gave them away. Even if I'd been a fan of hers, going to a concert with a bunch of screaming teenagers isn't my idea of a good time.

But I've always been interested in her, I guess because she's from the south, as am I and grew up not all that far from me. I always have thought she was very driven (maybe with a lot of help from her mom) and I used to admire her for that. But what admiration I USED to have has been replaced with a mix of disgust and pity.

JMO

narlacat said:
Hahaha actually I was being serious.
I didnt get rehab the first two times and I'm way smarter than Brits :p
I just don't think she is going to get it the first few times round...she may end up getting it- but I wouldn't count on it.

I think the drinking and drugs are signs of a deeper problem. PPD for starters. I hope the folks in the rehab look at the whole package and not just the substance abuse.

luthersmama said:
I think the drinking and drugs are signs of a deeper problem. PPD for starters. I hope the folks in the rehab look at the whole package and not just the substance abuse.
No offense LM, but the only problem Brits has is that she is totally self obsessed and thinks only about herself 24/7.

luthersmama said:
All reputable rehab places look at and treat the whole person (family) and do not believe that substance abuse happens in a vaccuum because it never does.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's got a bit of depression, maybe for a while. She's behaving a bit like some people I've known who were depressed and had some other very deep issues. I hope she gets the help she needs for her sake and for her kids. She used to always be pictured with her oldest boy, now she's hardly ever seen with them. So sad.

I'm not a huge fan but I do like some of her early fast stuff for workouts.

I don't know if this has been posted but on MSNBC they just said that K-Fed's camp was coming down hard on brit about getting her to do a drug test because she was not taking care of the kids, I think he was threatening her to take them so she said fine and shaved her head!

Jessiebell said:
Yeah, that's what I would have done too. ;)
she has gone off the deep end in my opinion. We need "save brittany" t-shirts.

narlacat said:
No offense LM, but the only problem Brits has is that she is totally self obsessed and thinks only about herself 24/7.
That may be true, Narlacat, but the problem with dealing with mental health disturbances is that while the person is going through it, they ARE self obsessed and can't find their way back out of their own heads without a rescue team of sorts. That includes family, friends, doctors, rehab and maybe medication.

It may be her fault if she refuses help over and over - but getting out of a mental depression isn't always as easy as saying "WHOA I should just snap out of this!"

michelle said:
she has gone off the deep end in my opinion. We need "save brittany" t-shirts.
I just loved the way you put it - She just said FINE and shaved her head. It came across so funny in my mind!

Uh - do you mean Shave Britney?

Ohhh - eww that makes me think - she's kinda - really hairless now huh? Except for eyebrows. (shudder)

:laugh:
Jessiebell said:
I just loved the way you put it - She just said FINE and shaved her head. It came across so funny in my mind!

Uh - do you mean Shave Britney?

Ohhh - eww that makes me think - she's kinda - really hairless now huh? Except for eyebrows. (shudder)
LOL!!!!!Good one!!!

Jessiebell said:
That may be true, Narlacat, but the problem with dealing with mental health disturbances is that while the person is going through it, they ARE self obsessed and can't find their way back out of their own heads without a rescue team of sorts. That includes family, friends, doctors, rehab and maybe medication.

It may be her fault if she refuses help over and over - but getting out of a mental depression isn't always as easy as saying "WHOA I should just snap out of this!"
Britney hasnt got any 'mental health disturbances' other than being self obsessed-

narlacat said:
Britney hasnt got any 'mental health disturbances' other than being self obsessed-
Paris Hilton seems more of that type to me.

Britney seems unbalanced.

narlacat said:
Hi narlacat,

Some might argue that self-obsession IS a mental health disturbance!:D

I think it's fairly obvious that Britney is depressed, using abusively and self-obsessed...now which came first is a chicken/egg question!

SCM

michelle said:
I don't know if this has been posted but on MSNBC they just said that K-Fed's camp was coming down hard on brit about getting her to do a drug test because she was not taking care of the kids, I think he was threatening her to take them so she said fine and shaved her head!
Oooh - it just occured to me what you meant here. Maybe she shaved it to keep Kevin from being able to test it? OMG! She can't possibly think that would work right?! She does know hair grows back? I mean it will contain the drugs for a long time coming, I think, right?

Plus, she left it behind for anyone to test. Wow I hope that wasn't her thinking!

southcitymom said:
Hi narlacat,

Some might argue that self-obsession IS a mental illness!:D

I think it's fairly obvious that Britney is depressed, using abusively and self-obsessed...now which came first is a chicken/egg question!

SCM
Some might yes, but not me .................lol

Yes poor Brits is depressed but she has more chance than most to get it together, we can't all afford state of the art rehabs etc
I can understand where she's at and I even feel sorry for her, but putting her crazy behaviour down to mental illness is a joke.

Jessiebell said:
Oooh - it just occured to me what you meant here. Maybe she shaved it to keep Kevin from being able to test it? OMG! She can't possibly think that would work right?! She does know hair grows back? I mean it will contain the drugs for a long time coming, I think, right?

Plus, she left it behind for anyone to test. Wow I hope that wasn't her thinking!
Yes that is what they were saying, they wanted to test her hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back