TX - 10 deceased as a result of crowd surge at Astroworld festival, Houston, 5 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m guessing the crowd got tired of the line not moving fast enough at 2 o’clock?

I think there are contingents of people that have no problem regularly gate crashing for free access to an event that should have cost them $300 and was sold out.

People were at the venue 6 hours before the show to get the best places up front. I don't really know what you do for all that time. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m guessing the crowd got tired of the line not moving fast enough at 2 o’clock?

Video shows fans 'stampede' through Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival entrance and bypass a security checkpoint

Where the heck was security at that supposedly VIP gate?

Just cancel it at that point. All control of the situation has been lost.

HPD stated they got it under control shortly after that which I tend to believe because the HPD Mounted Patrol wasn't taking any nonsense and no one jacks with a horse. That being said, I think once you're on notice things are going left, you have to take precautions to the next level. There's an IG video from someone there and there were issues when other artists were performing so...

I think there are contingents of people that have no problem regularly gate crashing for free access to an event that should have cost them $300 and was sold out.

People were at the venue 6 hours before the show to get the best places up front. I don't really know what you do for all that time. Just sit on the grass and smoke stuff and drink, I guess

It doesn't help Travis completely encourages this behavior... Another rapper cancelled his concert (here in Houston) two weeks ago bc the crowd was wilding out in the parking lot, knocking *advertiser censored* down... I refuse to believe Travis and Co. couldn't do anything.

This is a DM article, which is practically run by the Kardashian family, so you have to take everything with a large grain of salt.

ICU nurse who passed out at Astroworld describes chaotic scenes and unprepared medical staff | Daily Mail Online

So what if he was in tears? He had priors on this stuff. He encouraged it as part of the show.
He knew fully well what the crowd would do.

The third party medical staff was a <modsnip> JOKE my loves. Like, I don't mean to come across antagonistic, it's passion. Passion for my city, passion for the people of the city... This is absolutely tragic. It breaks our city's heart... This isn't who we are... the fact he tries to represent this city is a joke. He's never represented us. He trash talked us until he needed our reputation. I am both heartbroken and infuriated. I appreciate y'all listening...

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to have an account to see it I think. I just looked and it’s still there - in his stories, you just click on his profile pic.
Thanks. Found it! I have an account but didn't realize I needed to click on his picture. He states whenever he see's someone in trouble he "stops the show". THAT certainly didn't happen so why would he make a video saying that's what he does?
He must think the general public is ignorant and he can just explain it away. I don't think that's going to work for him this time. IMO

Thanks. Found it! I have an account but didn't realize I needed to click on his picture. He states whenever he see's someone in trouble he "stops the show". THAT certainly didn't happen so why would he make a video saying that's what he does?
He must think the general public is ignorant and he can just explain it away. I don't think that's going to work for him this time. IMO
It's also disproven by all the videos on twitter encouraging people to rage, encouraging people to jump off balconies, laughing when someone broke BOTH of their legs (and was actually paralyzed) after jumping off something... he's not ok.

Yeah… that should have been a lesson learned. My God! And sounds like it’s still in litigation.
S0 I want to correct my statement, someone at that same concert jumped after encouragement and this person was allegedly pushed and paralyzed. I got my stories intertwined.. That being said, it makes it infinitely worse in my opinion... good lord... I spent all day on twitter and reddit and the things I've seen, wooooooooo he's going to be in some trouble. I told my best friend earlier this is going to be the biggest lawsuit this city has seen since Enron.

This is heartless! And I hope it will be considered criminal.

Well, after a few hours of silence or huddling with lawyers, I guess he’s come out with the party line. He had no idea what was going on. But he did stop a couple times. But he had no idea what was going on. I think that’s the gist.

Kylie Jenner's video of Stormi at Astroworld before 8 people died

“Another video shows Scott pausing his performance after finally noticing an ambulance in the audience. He points to the flashing lights and asks, “What the f–k is that?”

Geez, it’s an emergency vehicle of some type, how about stopping long enough to find out?

A moment later he asks the crowd if they are “good” to put their “middle fingers” up, which they do, so Scott launches back into performance mode.”

Kind of difficult to put your middle finger up whilst being trampled or unconscious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back