Not open for further replies.
Well cnn is stupid then the person said the name came from an official

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-110517.jpg
    Capture-110517.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 306
Sam Hyde is a fairly common name. Not super common.

Understand. However considering Sam Hyde gets blamed for every mass shooting... it would be pretty crazy if a Sam Hyde actually committed one.

Don't deer hunters wear orange so they don't shoot each other?

I think most would wear camo with an orange vest over or cap on top of that . I'm just thinking out loud. I'm not a hunter myself, but I know plenty. Seeing people walk around town like that is common. He may not have gotten the suspicion he would have in a different region. Unless that's more like LE swat tactical gear that he was seen in.

Well cnn is stupid then the person said the name came from an official

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm afraid Congressman Gonzalez from TX will need to check his sources. He may be a bit embarrassed after making that announcement.

I am so sad that we are once again in this position. My heart goes out to those suffering. I wish the dead and their families peace.

From your link - ???

Devy Collins, 53, said she was inside the community center when law enforcement announced 22 people have been pronounced dead. She said they told everyone inside that two men dressed in black walked into the church and opened fire.

Now is the time when eye witness accounts need recorded and preserved.

[video=twitter;927298824095391745]https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/927298824095391745[/video]

What time is the press conference supposed to start? I wonder if they are waiting for halftime.

More on victims:

"Mr. Cuellar, who said he was briefed by law enforcement authorities, said the gunman came from Comal County, which is northeast of San Antonio"

"Representative Henry Cuellar of Texas confirmed the death toll, which has steadily increased throughout the day after the shooting at the*First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs. He said a pregnant woman and children were among the dead."

"A parishioner, Sandy Ward, said in an interview on Sunday that a daughter-in-law and three of her grandchildren were shot. Her grandson, who is 5, was shot four times and remained in surgery as of Sunday night. She said she was awaiting word on her other family members."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/us/church-shooting-texas.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am so not in the mood for sarcastic comments about politics and religion.

People have died and it is horrific. I would advise you suppress your need to be a sarcastic poster on this thread.

Just sayin...

Tricia "in the mood to ban" Griffith

Please forgive me for missing the point. How is this NOT terrorism?

If they already know it's not terrorism LE must already know who the shooter was and what his motivation was. That was fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper