TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the person with the initials CW, it is wrong. His family is speaking out on FB
They were.
If that is who it is, the community needs to be informed before the public.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prayers and thoughts with the victims, their families, first responders and the entire community. My heart breaks for all of them.

This is just wrong. Peaceful little church. Poor souls. I'm very sad for our country and this church. I can feel them, sitting there waiting for word about their loved one. It's horrific.

I'm seeing it was a member of community killed his family first then went to Church.
Looking for confirmation. He has not been named publically.
MOO

Do you have the source?

I have not heard of any family being killed off at another location yet.

Y'all, this is 24 miles from where I live! It's such a teeny tiny town! I am heartbroken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry to hear that! I hope that none of your friends or family were injured or killed in the attack!

Do you have the source?

I have not heard of any family being killed off at another location yet.
It's on an interview done with a store owner across the street from the church. Someone recorded it live in Texas Tv.
That station has not been released name publicly.
Probably will be given at PC.
Moo

Y'all, this is 24 miles from where I live! It's such a teeny tiny town! I am heartbroken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh!! I'm so sorry to hear that. That hits so close to home for you. It must feel personal and even more devastating to you than to the rest of us. So sorry. Our collective hearts are hurting for all of you.

zero tolerance for bickering or anyone making this a political debate. TOs will be issued. This is the warning. There won't be another.

It sounds like the church's pastor was traveling and had a rare Sunday morning away from the church. If that's so (I might be misinterpreting) then I feel so bad for him, he is probably feeling so bad about not being there. Just awaful all around.

Fox news is showing mics being set up. Press conference? Don’t know what time.

The kind of people who commit such atrocities are empty vessels. They begrudge the ability of the people they target to have a communal experience and to feel joy and solidarity with other humans. So they slaughter them. They slaughter the innocent for having what they lack - souls.

I was talking specifically about a Sunday morning worship service, though :(.

Understood.

[FONT="]Site of today’s [/FONT][/COLOR][B]shooting[/B][COLOR=#14171A][FONT="], First Baptist [/FONT]Church[FONT="] of [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Sutherland[/B][COLOR=#14171A][FONT="] [/FONT]Springs[FONT="],has a YouTube channel, records services. [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Shooting[/B][COLOR=#14171A][FONT="] likely recorded.

[/FONT]
https://twitter.com/search?q=SHOOTING+SUTHERLAND+SPRINGS+CHURCH&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Esearch
[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Wow. :tears:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwi858rGRPg0lFFVycFvvWA[/url]

[quote="bluesneakers, post: 13737967"]I think maybe because it was a smaller and more confined area than a school or a mall. If they were all in one room and packed in pews they had nowhere to go.

It's true. I'm just glad it wasn't a bigger room with more pews... but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I'm seeing it was a member of community killed his family first then went to Church.
Looking for confirmation. He has not been named publically.
MOO

I hope this isn't true and it was in fact an outsider.
However, this scenario would make more sense.

It's on an interview done with a store owner across the street from the church. Someone recorded it live in Texas Tv.
That station has not been released name publicly.
Probably will be given at PC.
Moo

Thank you. I looked into the shooting and they may have named the killer.

[FONT=&amp]Site of today’s [/FONT]shooting[FONT=&amp], First Baptist [/FONT]Church[FONT=&amp] of [/FONT]SutherlandSprings[FONT=&amp],has a YouTube channel, records services. [/FONT]Shooting[FONT=&amp] likely recorded.

[/FONT]
https://twitter.com/search?q=SHOOTING+SUTHERLAND+SPRINGS+CHURCH&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Esearch
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

I just heard that. Horrific.

I’m so sorry it’s absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with the deceased victims and those fighting to survive.

Saw an suv in a field police where going through, dark tinted windows sun roof odd color green? Not sure if lighting caused that color.

His name was reported on CNN. Reportedly not from the community. I will not repeat his name. American name.

ETA: F him.

Cnn released name as Sam Hyde. Not from area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads