TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sickening. It will never end. There are no words.

Sunday at Church. Disgusting.
I'm so sad for our world. I'm sorry to those that have lost loved ones. I'm sorry Texas. Embracing you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DavidBegnaud

6yo boy named Rylan was shot 4 times at the church in Sutherland Springs & is now in surgery, according to his uncle who spoke to CBS

Y'all, this is 24 miles from where I live! It's such a teeny tiny town! I am heartbroken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Anaya‏
Verified account
*@phil_anaya 8m
University Hospital in San Antonio has 9 patients...5 adults and 4 kids

We do not know who the killer is. If history has any indications of this type, the killer is likely an injustice collector.

We do not know who the killer is. If history has any indications of this type, the killer is likely an injustice collector.

ahem now, where have I read that before..... JMO

I just had a little walk about on streetview, it's a very small and fairly run down place. Wasn't always like that though:

[Wiki] Sutherland Springs was a popular tourist spot in the late 19th and early 20th century. The hotel Sutherland was a 52-room hotel with modern amenities such as the latest toilets, running water and even its own electrical generator in 1910.

Pomeroy said he was in Oklahoma this morning -- a rare weekend that he wasn't at the church.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-church-scene-shooting-sunday-report/story?id=50945596

Oh nooo..

[FONT=&quot]Sherri Pomeroy, the wife of church pastor Frank Pomeroy, told NBC News that her husband was out of town at the time of the reported shooting but that her daughter was inside the church.
[/FONT]
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/several-casualties-reported-texas-church-shooting-n817751

Probably. Among other things the shooter will have that in common with previous shooters.

Every time it happens. My heart sinks. Tearing up for these poor people. Sitting there, innocently, unassuming. Never expecting they could be in danger.

I'm so sad for them.

No place is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members