TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he targeted them then?

Seems an obscure place to choose.

If these people want to kill someone so damn much, they could just kill themselves and be done with it.

They don't want to kill just themselves though. They are angry and they want to kill other people first.

Geez dress up in battle gear and shoot all the congregants, like goldfish in a bowl. What sickos our society produces.

I wonder why he targeted them then?

Seems an obscure place to choose.

If these people want to kill someone so damn much, they could just kill themselves and be done with it.

but that wont get them the headlines.

Geez dress up in battle gear and shoot all the congregants, like goldfish in a bowl. What sickos our society produces.

Wonder what kind of "gear" and if this shooter had some sort of fascination with killing in Texas churches dressed in gear. (Missy Bevers)

Long shot, I know, but anything is possible.

Have they said how they know that, or if they know who it is?
I'm seeing it was a member of community killed his family first then went to Church.
Looking for confirmation. He has not been named publically.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was talking specifically about a Sunday morning worship service, though :(.
I'm not sure how it's different from a prayer service.

Oh man, this is sad. I can't imagine what this community is going through.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how it's different from a prayer service.

Oh man, this is sad. I can't imagine what this community is going through.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's not any different. The pool of places to choose from if you were set on a mass church shooting is significantly higher, though, and a larger target, on a Sunday morning, than on a Wednesday night prayer meeting.

I'm seeing it was a member of community killed his family first then went to Church.
MOO

Oh man :(.

Wonder what kind of "gear" and if this shooter had some sort of fascination with killing in Texas churches dressed in gear. (Missy Bevers)

I couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

MOO

Like a revenge massacre?

I thought of Missy, too. It's about 250 miles away.

Terrible news, that little town will be in absolute shock.

It's not any different. The pool of places to choose from if you were set on a mass church shooting is significantly higher, though, and a larger target, on a Sunday morning, than on a Wednesday night prayer meeting.

Different motives

MOO

If that is the person with the initials CW, it is wrong. His family is speaking out on FB

DPS (Dept of Public Safety?) is supposed to give a briefing soon.

MOO

Like Adam Lanza who killed his mother before the horrific Sandy Hook shooting. I'm sure there are others too. Sadly, I can't keep them all straight any more. There are so so many.

That thought crossed my mind as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member