TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hours ago it was a House of Worship. Now it's a crime scene :furious:

Small community of about 400 people. This is going to hurt so much :crying:

Reporter on live feed said everyone in the community knows each other - when victim names are released, everyone will know them :tears:

Hours ago it was a House of Worship. Now it's a crime scene :furious:

Call me cynical, but I have literally been waiting (with dread) for this to happen. Can't believe it took this long, frankly :(. :(.

Reporter on live feed said everyone in the community knows each other - when victim names are released, everyone will know them :tears:

I spent part of my childhood in a town of 400. Even when the population is spread out (if it's a rural area) everyone will know everyone. This will leave a large hole in the town's collective heart.

The shooter must be one of them. How could a stranger find this small town?

I️ can’t provide a link but heard on one of the local stations that there are typically about 50 people during worship....which means almost everyone was injured or killed.

I’m sick....

It seems it can happen anywhere, anytime to anyone. Sickening!!!!!

Another mass shooting in America?

This is so awful. They went there to worship and now they will never go home. Just horrific. :(

I hate saying this, but is it likely that children were there?

CNN - 27 deceased, more than 24 injured. I read earlier that the Sunday morning service is usually attended by 50 people. That would mean that the gunman shot at everyone!!! Why???

CNN - 27 deceased, more than 24 injured. I read earlier that the Sunday morning service is usually attended by 50 people. That would mean that the gunman shot at everyone!!! Why???

These numbers are mind numbing! What has gone so terribly wrong in this country?

We already know children are among the injured/dead.

That's not being reported on British news channels yet.

I wonder, given the small population in the area whether some of the people in church were his own relatives.

Unbelievable, this is so horrific. :cry:

I'm sure glad he didn't pick a larger congregation.
Sounds like he had better aim than most of these guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper